About to be a HS senior - really regretting LDARing this year

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
I really should've listened last year jfl. i asked niggas on here whether or not i should ldar and take online school for the easy grades or to risk shit grades and take in person school. I was under a lot of pressure since junior grades make or break your college acceptance (i already had mediocre sophmore grades).

i really dont know what to make of all this. it was really a pick my poison kind of thing, either price i would pay would be permanent (grades or social life/memories). im really stressing out about how ill spend this last year of HS. as subhuman and annoying as i am apparently a lot of people miss me jfl so i hope it will be a pleasant surprise for them that ive leanmaxxed. even in the rare possibility i spend this year slaying and having the time of my life, the regret that i couldve been doing that for 2 or even 3 years if i wasnt a retard will always sit with me

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and lemonnz
:incel::incel::incel:

Attachments

• 4052684_4019801_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937_1.mp4
    8.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I really should've listened last year jfl. i asked niggas on here whether or not i should ldar and take online school for the easy grades or to risk shit grades and take in person school. I was under a lot of pressure since junior grades make or break your college acceptance (i already had mediocre sophmore grades).

i really dont know what to make of all this. it was really a pick my poison kind of thing, either price i would pay would be permanent (grades or social life/memories). im really stressing out about how ill spend this last year of HS. as subhuman and annoying as i am apparently a lot of people miss me jfl so i hope it will be a pleasant surprise for them that ive leanmaxxed. even in the rare possibility i spend this year slaying and having the time of my life, the regret that i couldve been doing that for 2 or even 3 years if i wasnt a retard will always sit with me
What was stresing your out? Only the Academics or was there something else?

• +1
Same, I ldar’d most of this year as a sophomore

• +1
What was stresing your out? Only the Academics or was there something else?
ye grades + i went through a major drug addiction which has really fucked my physical and mental for this past year. my parents kept mentioning online school with the subtext being they dont want me to relapse and want to keep me locked in for my own good. the grades have come easy and im grateful for that but i cant help but wonder if living like a normal kid this year wouldve been the better play

• +1
ye grades + i went through a major drug addiction which has really fucked my physical and mental for this past year. my parents kept mentioning online school with the subtext being they dont want me to relapse and want to keep me locked in for my own good. the grades have come easy and im grateful for that but i cant help but wonder if living like a normal kid this year wouldve been the better play
Online school would be the better option provided you have the discipline.

I live in a country where drugs are highly controlled, never experienced nor had anyone close to me experience a drug addiction so I have no idea what's that really like, I hope you are making progress in getting over it

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and horsefacin