Accepting that you’re a genetic garbage and give it up

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Yes. Accept it and rope. It’s over. Some of us were born to suffer and Nothingness is better than pain.

It’s over buddy boyo. It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, InnerVoid, Deleted member 51465 and 11 others
age and stats ? likely not over just hard af as sub chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Idk your situation but remember if u are younger than 27 ish maybe 30/35 at a stretch. You should at least be gymmaxxed/looksmaxed/ideally with social circles.

As there is more than enough time to rot and be neurotic af if its truly over .Being sub chadlite is extremely difficult

But be real with yourself and cope healthy when u need to ,

But remember the world will always look to beat you down , so don't do it to yourself.

We are still pretty young and in the process of truly understanding the world for what it actually is opposed to views of our parents and limited youthful speculation.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, latincell95, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
don't be low iq/bluepilled about people ,experiences

Like don't be in a mental bubble of ignorance and unawareness. Like where will how I am behaving truly lead me ? introspection basically.

Good example would be HEED AND SUCCED ....He's the embodiment of keeping it real .Applying that to women/friendships/business and life. Legendary youtuber.Very blackpilled but a great listen personally

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Nick.Harte
Easier said than done when bitches like this

make me SO FUCKING HORNY AND HARD. I WANNA KISS HER LIPS AND CUM INSIDE HER ASS TILL KINGDOM COME FFS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, IAMNOTANINCEL, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Born to die

• +1
  • +1
Go ahead and kill yourself then, i'll follow

• +1
wageslave and save up for surgeries brother don’t give up yet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, TheMaxxer333, latincell95 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and WeiWei
wageslave and save up for surgeries brother don’t give up yet
I’m too ugly for surgeries to fix. Will need a shit ton of surgeries to become average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and fuxkdakikez
Yes. Accept it and rope. It’s over. Some of us were born to suffer and Nothingness is better than pain.

It’s over buddy boyo. It’s over
True ur parents fault tho either because of genetics or bad parenting

• +1
I’m too ugly for surgeries to fix. Will need a shit ton of surgeries to become average
you will have to fight through it brah sacrifice 5-10 years of your life to wageslaving and hardmaxxing it will be worth it

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Nick.Harte and lowiqNormie
you will have to fight through it brah sacrifice 5-10 years of your life to wageslaving and hardmaxxing it will be worth it
I’ve already lost and god knows how worse it can get in the future

• So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Good genetics overcome bad parenting
Depends on severity really bad parenting can suppress ur genetics potential imagine you get closed in a room all day and you get malnourished would stunt ur growth and iq brutally

• Hmm...
Depends on severity really bad parenting can suppress ur genetics potential imagine you get closed in a room all day and you get malnourished would stunt ur growth and iq brutally
You’re right. It was all from the start

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Depending on where's at in life, 5-10 years from now it'll be too late. Imagine being 30-35 and trying to hang out with the 20 year olds. That's just brutal.

• So Sad
Over. Guess I gotta check out soon
Dude it's been less than a year and you already have 10,000+ posts on .org

How old are you? The message here is that your 20s are your last chance. Try living it up when your only options for a social life are married couples and used up foids who rode the cock carousel and have some sort of relationship trauma.

• JFL
Dude it's been less than a year and you already have 10,000+ posts on .org

How old are you? The message here is that your 20s are your last chance. Try living it up when your only options for a social life are married couples and used up foids who rode the cock carousel and have some sort of relationship trauma.
It’s over. No life for me. I’m too much of a genetic defect bro. I wish I was at least decent but I will never be average. What’s the point ?

It’s over. No life for me. I’m too much of a genetic defect bro. I wish I was at least decent but I will never be average. What’s the point ?
Why don't you go on incels.is and cry about it with other people who think like u

• +1
If you wanna interact with the third world country special eds sure
Idk. I’m a piece of shit and I need to go where I belong. Maybe org is too high level for me and I gotta accept what I can get

Lmao even being average is a failo in this day and age. Problem is all of us have seen what chads get but are denied entry into that cohort. Worst of all, we all have a glaring failo besides that, to include ND. Otherwise we would be a coping normie like everyone else.

• +1
Dude you made more posts in three days than I have since joining.

• +1
Idk bro my life sucks. I’m in pain and maybe that’s why
I'm still tryna cope man, even though I can save myself with surgery, I don't how the hell would I go to a 1st world country now

it's way too hard, it's so hard doing this shit, it's like it's our fate to just rot no matter what u do

• So Sad
Idk bro my life sucks. I’m in pain and maybe that’s why
Same, I really wish I could be like those coping Buddhist monks and get rid of all my wants and desires. I've been genetically predisposed to want but not have. It's a cruel joke. The fact that we're even on here says it all.

• +1
Same, I really wish I could be like those coping Buddhist monks and get rid of all my wants and desires. I've been genetically predisposed to want but not have. It's a cruel joke. The fact that we're even on here says it all.
it's alright bro we're the chosen ones, according to the number of ppl that joined here we're like 1 in 10 million

we're the chosen ones to suffer my nigga, let's fucking go

I'm still tryna cope man, even though I can save myself with surgery, I don't how the hell would I go to a 1st world country now

it's way too hard, it's so hard doing this shit, it's like it's our fate to just rot no matter what u do
Man I never knew the day I’ll start planning about my suicide would come. Horrible fate boyo. I wished something could be done but maybe a miracle

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232

Here's the thing about surgery. I'm going to get bimax, it's medically necessary at this point along with my braces. But we don't talk about the lifetime we've had to endure being ostracized for our failos nor do we talk about how we've had to invest so much compared to everyone else. I'm just worried I've rot too much to try to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Nick.Harte
Here's the thing about surgery. I'm going to get bimax, it's medically necessary at this point along with my braces. But we don't talk about the lifetime we've had to endure being ostracized for our failos nor do we talk about how we've had to invest so much compared to everyone else. I'm just worried I've rot too much to try to fix.
I'm actually getting trimax as well and rhinoplasty at the end, this is all what I need but you're right, the suffering we gotta do just to be normal, fucking hell

I even gotta do roids, shit sucks

• +1
Man I never knew the day I’ll start planning about my suicide would come. Horrible fate boyo. I wished something could be done but maybe a miracle
Have you seen a plastic surgeon and gotten a consultation? You shouldn't write yourself off without some expert opinions. But then again, I see the truecels and can identify them no problem with my unprofessional eye.

• +1
Fuck man I'm also wishing for u even though I suffer, u probably suffer more than me

I hope something good happen to u even though chances are low, even lower for me fuck

I dont really care tbh. Im not even gonna treat my acne and be a genetic failure that i am!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, latincell95 and Nick.Harte
I'm actually getting trimax as well and rhinoplasty at the end, this is all what I need but you're right, the suffering we gotta do just to be normal, fucking hell

Good luck my friend, I understand the recovery process is brutal in and of itself. For me, it's in the hopes of being chad. I just don't want to pursue IOIs from subhuman foids.

• +1
Good luck my friend, I understand the recovery process is brutal in and of itself. For me, it's in the hopes of being chad. I just don't want to pursue IOIs from subhuman foids.
it's not the recovery process for me bro, it's the money.

I'm gonna need to do this surgery at least when I'm 22, and I have 4 years to get 40k$

I live in 3rd world country, this is literally hell mode dude holy fuck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Nick.Harte

You gotta whatever it takes to escape this life of hell. The earlier the better but we’ve still lost a lot imo. Anyway, one life one shot

• +1
Exactly. The ship has already sunk
The problem is that the ship was sunk in our childhoods. It's probably decomposed by now. Worst part is our childhoods are when genetics matter the most. Once again, it was over for us.

• +1
I dont really care tbh. Im not even gonna treat my acne and be a genetic failure that i am!
You got more potential than us ig.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler