Accepting that you’re a genetic garbage and give it up

You know what, this reminds of me of how my dad got with my mom. Had to settle for pursuing a subhuman IOI, and ended up cheating on her because he realized years down the line that he drew the short end of the stick in terms of partner selection. This is why I looksmax, to avoid this very situation.
brutal asf man, at least ur born in 1st world country, u can ascend bro trust

he doesn't want me to have girlfriends until I finish college and all that bullshit
He is sick. Start setting up boundaries and get away from this sick fuck

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Holyshit bro I'm telling u rn there's more stories like this in my life

He forbid me to workout at 15, I can't even do calisthenics, Now I started gym last year and didn't listen to him

He forbid me to do skincare when I was 14 because he thinks it's gay

He forbid me to get good haistyles because he thinks it's a waste of money

Honestly I don't even look like my mother and father, good thing I didn't inherit his fucking genes
Same, but it was both my mom and dad. They let my ND run amok and allowed me to make the worst social/looksminning decisions possible. I realize now they only see me as a retirement fund.

• So Sad
He is sick. Start setting up boundaries and get away from this sick fuck
I'm being silent rn at home, I don't want him to know that I'll escape, he'll probably beat me up, I can beat him but I don't wanna get in jail

I'm looking for ways to make money rn, even if it's scamming I'll do it, I can't care less about morals anymore when my fate is literally fucked from beginning

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
My life was over the day I was born

• +1
don't want him to know that I'll escape, he'll probably beat me up,
Wtf is wrong with this sick fuck?? Dude you’re in a shithole ngl.

• +1
Wtf is wrong with this sick fuck?? Dude you’re in a shithole ngl.
I've recently realized it all man, since I was born he's suppressing every move I do

I really don't get it I'm his only child

don't worry I'd cut contact with my family after I escape

in 7 months I gotta do every way to make money, that's when college is gonna start I have to escape

• +1
I'm being silent rn at home, I don't want him to know that I'll escape, he'll probably beat me up, I can beat him but I don't wanna get in jail

I'm looking for ways to make money rn, even if it's scamming I'll do it, I can't care less about morals anymore when my fate is literally fucked from beginning
Ever considered joining the US military? Get to become a US citizen so long as you don't fuck up, get paid a decent amount (getting my braces and surgery paid for by their health insurance) and you're pretty much forced to gymmax.

• +1
Ever considered joining the US military? Get to become a US citizen so long as you don't fuck up, get paid a decent amount (getting my braces and surgery paid for by their health insurance) and you're pretty much forced to gymmax.
how can I do it, can u help me? idk if u would help a stranger

I really don't have any idea on how to go to US or Australia

I'm 18

I'd do anything if I can leave this shithole

I'm his only child
Your situation is much worse than I thought. Incel + growing up without siblings n shit. On top of that an overbearing dad trying his best to cuck his son.
God really hates some people

oh nah nevermind, I have blurry vision, I'd need lasik surgery to have 20/20 eyes, I don't got money, no military would get me

• So Sad
Your situation is much worse than I thought. Incel + growing up without siblings n shit. On top of that an overbearing dad trying his best to cuck his son.
God really hates some people
it's really fucked man, I'm actually a Christian but now I hate God, I've been going to the church for 17 years bro, and nah he didn't gave me a single fucking blessing

how fucked is he?

• +1
I have to sleep bro, I'd inform u if I can get out of here, this is gonna be so hard

• +1
oh nah nevermind, I have blurry vision, I'd need lasik surgery to have 20/20 eyes, I don't got money, no military would get me
I'd contact the embassy first. I have shitty vision, so long as it's correctable with lenses it's fine. Idk how it works for non-US citizens, you may or may not be eligible for enlistment. Maybe if your grades are high enough you can apply for military academy selection? Idk.

• +1
I'd contact the embassy first. I have shitty vision, so long as it's correctable with lenses it's fine. Idk how it works for non-US citizens, you may or may not be eligible for enlistment. Maybe if your grades are high enough you can apply for military academy selection? Idk.
I'd read from google, unfortunately it's not possible, u gotta have visa, visa costs like 6k$ for papers and everything

it's more hard to get out of 3rd world countries than people thought, they want us to rot here

• +1
I'd read from google, unfortunately it's not possible, u gotta have visa, visa costs like 6k$ for papers and everything

it's more hard to get out of 3rd world countries than people thought, they want us to rot here
I've found Google can be severely wrong about military stuff. I'd at least give it a good shot, talk to your embassy and have them hook you up with a recruiter.

brutal asf man, at least ur born in 1st world country, u can ascend bro trust
Lmao, being born in a 1st world country is by no means a guaranteed ascension. In fact, it can be the biggest blackpill you swallow, especially if you're born a subhuman.

• +1
fact, it can be the biggest blackpill you swallow, especially if you're born a subhuman
Yeah. The females are more cruel and night life is suifuel AF.

• So Sad
Reactions: nigtard
@InnerVoid

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid