Accepting that you’re a genetic garbage and give it up

You gotta whatever it takes to escape this life of hell. The earlier the better but we’ve still lost a lot imo. Anyway, one life one shot
Exactly bro, this is why I gotta do all the things I gotta do before I turn 25

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
nah im the best looking in my family my whole family is filled with subhumans

• +1
You got more potential than us ig.
IMG 1082
IG

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 51465, latincell95 and 1 other person
it's not the recovery process for me bro, it's the money.

I'm gonna need to do this surgery at least when I'm 22, and I have 4 years to get 40k$

I live in 3rd world country, this is literally hell mode dude holy fuck
I'm with you my friend, I'm getting mine done as a 21 year old next year.

I can't imagine not having the money to pay for it. Being a .org user from a third world country goes crazy though. Geomaxxing can't help because you're already there.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and Nick.Harte
Jesus, that’s like 3x times harder
on fucking god I'm literally cursed

bro I've been trying to do stuff and researching this past week to get out of here, and u know what I've learned

it's so fucking hard like most people from 3rd world countries statistically obtains their permanent residence at 1st world countries in their 30s

Like I'd literally be old as shit and no will to live at that point

• So Sad
I'd need a miracle bro
I'm with you my friend, I'm getting mine done as a 21 year old next year.

I can't imagine not having the money to pay for it. Being a .org user from a third world country goes crazy though. Geomaxxing can't help because you're already there.
good for u bro, unfortunately I gotta grind, idk what to do tbh

my father wants me to finish useless college in my country where the diploma is literally useless in 1st world countries

Not only I gotta find money to live alone at 18 in this shithole, I also have to find opportunity to get out of this country

I'm so fucking depressed man

• +1
on fucking god I'm literally cursed

bro I've been trying to do stuff and researching this past week to get out of here, and u know what I've learned

it's so fucking hard like most people from 3rd world countries statistically obtains their permanent residence at 1st world countries in their 30s

Like I'd literally be old as shit and no will to live at that point
Fuck permanent residence for a while. I bet yo Chad friends are already slaying some hot females in hotel rooms n shit

Seriously, at least I have the fact that I'm in the west as a Korean to cope. Visualizing success if I go back is my only lifefuel and motivation at this point. But for him it's not even that. It's even more brutal in the west when everyone engages in looksmaxxing (or better yet, doesn't have to)

• +1
bro knowing that a surgery can save me and not being able to get it is so brutal, like the ascension is in front of u but no matter what plan u think of u can't succeed

• +1
bro knowing that a surgery can save me and not being able to get it is so brutal, like the ascension is in front of u but no matter what plan u think of u can't succeed
Idk, I feel like I'd rather have a clear but difficult path ahead of me than an unclear one. I can only hope my bimax will save me, but I'm not nearly as certain as you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232
cope, youre not that ugly

• JFL
Why continue if it’s useless? Go in debt for nothing ? Not worth it imo
Asian fathers bro they're literally retarded

Now I'm gonna need to get out of this house because my father won't let me go to other countries or even work to get roids if I stay on this house

I really don't even know how, my country has very little to no opportunities to gain money

• +1
like the ascension is in front of u but no matter what plan u think of u can't succeed
God is evil and knows how to tease the fuck out of us

• So Sad
Idk, I feel like I'd rather have a clear but difficult path ahead of me than an unclear one. I can only hope my bimax will save me, but I'm not nearly as certain as you.
Yo bro maybe contact giant.implants on ig, u have higher chances of ascending there

Why continue if it’s useless? Go in debt for nothing ? Not worth it imo
That's facts though. Go in debt watching other people have fun while you have to penny pinch to maybe ascend at 25 (and that's a very unlikely maybe) I'd rather just make money and hope for the best.

• +1
Asian fathers bro they're literally retarded

Now I'm gonna need to get out of this house because my father won't let me go to other countries or even work to get roids if I stay on this house

I really don't even know how, my country has very little to no opportunities to gain money
Btw did you talk about the blackpill with yo Asian parents ?

u always talk like this bro

• +1
That's facts though. Go in debt watching other people have fun while you have to penny pinch to maybe ascend at 25 (and that's a very unlikely maybe) I'd rather just make money and hope for the best.
Splash that money on surgeries. Way way better but don’t drop out if you think it’s useful. Just my 2 cents. Maybe I’ll drop out and I’m yet to make a final decision

Lmao Asian parents can be the most bluepilled people on the planet. "Just get a good education and career and the foids will come falling on your lap" JFL at the cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and Nick.Harte
only my mother bro, my father is unreasonable, he don't want me to explain, he wants me to do everything he says, it's that fucked up

my mother supports me with surgeries and shit but she doesn't want me to like take risks of going outside our country and says I can wait until I'm 28 or sum

but I always say to her that I can't wait anymore cause my youth is gonna fall off by then

I also can't go to college with my mental state rn I don't think I'd even be able to pass the exams nor study when all in my mind is roids and surgery

• +1
Lmao Asian parents can be the most bluepilled people on the planet. "Just get a good education and career and the foids will come falling on your lap" JFL at the cope.
On fucking god bro holy shit that's why most asians are incels cause of that bullshit tradition while white and black ppl can do whatever the fuck they want at 10 yrs old

Life made me this way. What do you expect? There’s nothing I can do. Life beat the shit out of me mercilessly
Yet another example of genetic determinism. I'm telling you, I have a chadlite friend who has never struggled for anything in his entire life. And guess what, he's still succeeding.

Life made me this way. What do you expect? There’s nothing I can do. Life beat the shit out of me mercilessly
Same i used to eat in the washroom alone and get bullied and get water thrown over the stall

• So Sad
I also can't go to college with my mental state rn I don't think I'd even be able to pass the exams nor study when all in my mind is roids and surgery
Exactly the same thing is going on for me and I don’t whether to drop out or not.

• +1
On fucking god bro holy shit that's why most asians are incels cause of that bullshit tradition while white and black ppl can do whatever the fuck they want at 10 yrs old
Yeah I really believed that, and then I realized how subhuman my parents really were. Ever wonder why all of the Asian-American immigrants are just butt-fuck ugly compared to the Asians back at home? It's because the immigrants were cast away from main society, and so they swallowed the bluepill and moved to the US hoping for some way out.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Subhuman232
Exactly the same thing is going on for me and I don’t whether to drop out or not.
Hardest shit ever man, Idk anymore tbh that's also probably what's going on with you

everyday my thoughts are clouded and I can't think good anymore

• +1
he wants me to do everything he says, it's that fucked up
Fuck his authoritarian parenting man. You gotta learn to rebel sometimes because you’re suffering because of him today.

Did I get bullied by the chads n Tyrone’s ?
nah ltns and mtns mainly toronto is curryland wasn't one chadlite or chad in my school maybe 1 or 2 htns

Fuck his authoritarian parenting man. You gotta learn to rebel sometimes because you’re suffering because of him today.
What's brutal about this is I've actually had 2 girlfriends at school but can't meet up with them cause my father cock blocked me fuckkk, he doesn't want me to have girlfriends until I finish college and all that bullshit

U know what I've understand now, my father is literally subhuman, I think it's subhuman rage

He married my mother when she's a single mom of 3 back then

• +1
Did I get bullied by the chads n Tyrone’s ?
Probably. And odds are they didn't see any of the consequences and probably went back to their cheerleader gf to fuck them at their place. Meanwhile we're here seething on .org wondering where it all went wrong. I know, the moment our lives began.

Man I realized i really need to escape in my fathers house, I can't be in here or I'd rot forever

What's brutal about this is I've actually had 2 girlfriends at school but can't meet up with them cause my father cock blocked me fuckkk, he doesn't want me to have girlfriends until I finish college and all that bullshit

U know what I've understand now, my father is literally subhuman, I think it's subhuman rage

Dude that is brutal. I'm so sorry you were born into that. You were born with his subhuman genes.

• So Sad
Dude that is brutal. I'm so sorry you were born into that. You were born with his subhuman genes.
Holyshit bro I'm telling u rn there's more stories like this in my life

He forbid me to workout at 15, I can't even do calisthenics, Now I started gym last year and didn't listen to him

He forbid me to do skincare when I was 14 because he thinks it's gay

He forbid me to get good haistyles because he thinks it's a waste of money

Honestly I don't even look like my mother and father, good thing I didn't inherit his fucking genes

You know what, this reminds of me of how my dad got with my mom. Had to settle for pursuing a subhuman IOI, and ended up cheating on her because he realized years down the line that he drew the short end of the stick in terms of partner selection. This is why I looksmax, to avoid this very situation.

• +1
Holyshit bro I'm telling u rn there's more stories like this in my life

He forbid me to workout at 15, I can't even do calisthenics, Now I started gym last year and didn't listen to him

He forbid me to do skincare when I was 14 because he thinks it's gay

He forbid me to get good haistyles because he thinks it's a waste of money

Honestly I don't even look like my mother and father, good thing I didn't inherit his fucking genes
Having a father like + shitty genetics + living in 3rd world country

what more can I ask for jfl

I just have to leave this house and seek opportunities, I gotta remain optimistic, we can ascend

• +1