Accidentally Saying to Feminist Date That Women Should Be Housewives

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Television GOLD!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5746, Pumanator and 3 others
He's right about many feminists not knowing what they're fighting for "mUh mAN SpReAdInG" mostly western Feminists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
Notice how she said "he's good looking" when she went to the toilet break.

It's all about personality bro :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, seimakkak, Deleted member 5746 and 10 others
Notice how she said "he's good looking" when she went to the toilet break.

It's all about personality bro :feelshaha:

Tbf he did have a sick personality. Humour, cheeky, easy-going, reasonably intelligent, well-spoken, all-round charismatic.

I would be dating that guy if I were a woman.

But yeah, the base are your looks and frame. No ground-breaking discovery, this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Pumanator, Deleted member 4213 and 3 others
Tbf he did have a sick personality. Humour, cheeky, easy-going, reasonably intelligent, well-spoken, all-round charismatic.

I would be dating that guy if I were a woman.

But yeah, the base is your looks and frame. No ground-breaking discovery, this.

The size of his skull mogs me to oblivion. No wonder i get rejected on POF by these Brit foids

They want a big skulled Chad with a huge jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The size of his skull mogs me to oblivion. No wonder i get rejected on POF by these Brit foids

They want a big skulled Chad with a huge jaw

Send me your photo via PM now please. I need to see what you're talking about and where you are coming from.

Television GOLD!

jfl a literal tyrone is looksmatched with a black crooked teeth landwhale in 2020

im not even gonna try to ascend tbh all odds stacked against me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, EverythingMattersCel, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
jfl a literal tyrone is looksmatched with a black crooked teeth landwhale in 2020

Let's be real, he was Tryone-Lite (Still very good looking) but not a full-blast Tyrone right? But yeah, she was complete low-tier normie and yet my man was actually still showing interest lmao, which I found shocking

He was chosen for her by producers I believe. She likely put-down "cute, cheeky and good looking" or some shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5393, Chadeep and 1 other person

I would say tyronelite..

he has midface and jaw sorted but there's something 'off' about him. maybe his chin is too big?

I would say tyronelite..

he has midface and jaw sorted but there's something 'off' about him. maybe his chin is too big?
he has elephant ears and yes hes not a true tyrone but he literally just needs to shave and do ear pin surgery and he will ascend hard.

also british accent in itself is a failo imo, sounds very soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
he has elephant ears and yes hes not a true tyrone but he literally just needs to shave and do ear pin surgery and he will ascend hard.

he has a london black accent .. same as faceandlms. there is no "british" accent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213 and Vidyacoper

LOOOOOL Americans/Canadians love my British accent? And it's well-known North Americans find our accents sexy af.

I am so lost with you on this one?

Are you talking about his particular accent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4213 and Deleted member 5393
Looksmatch 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Chadeep, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
LOOOOOL Americans/Canadians love my British accent? And it's well-known North Americans find our accents sexy af.

I am so lost with you on this one?

Are you talking about his particular accent?
if your voice is deep/if you fit a certain stereotype british accent works.
british accent with high pictched voice is death.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
if your voice is deep/if you fit a certain stereotype british accent works.
british accent with high pictched voice is death.

Yeah I agree with that. Just listened to it again and I'm hearing a falsetto lol.

He definitely was lightening his pitch for her tho a little I think. Intuitively knew she's that type to start-with.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Robocok
Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 5393
Tyronelite versus a 3/10 foid. Her looksmatch wouldnt have been even been considered for that show.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MiroslavBulldosex
This dude should seriously shave, what the hell is that beard JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Deleted member 5393 and zazzle
feminists are just women that are intelligent enough to be aware of their inherent inferiority as females, they lust for penis, but instead of lusting sex, they are envious of men's genitals. Most feminists are ugly whores, at least the white ones are.

lol this was very funny.

feminists are just women that are intelligent enough to be aware of their inherent inferiority as females, they lust for penis, but instead of lusting sex, they are envious of men's genitals. Most feminists are ugly whores, at least the white ones are.

You don't win a woman over by telling them the truth, you win them over by charming them, validating them and playing into their innate sense of inferiority, which is what feminism did.

The single woman is always at heart a feminist, for chaotic and rootless with no grounding by nor ties to a man and it is in her natural self-interest to seek to expand her power and authority without concern nor care for its hazardous consequences on herself.

Nature makes women beautiful in body, but only a true man can make her beautiful in spirit. Even with sufficient money, women cannot and do not raise children well alone, because they are unable to be their best selves without a man. An affront to the female ego, but 1000% true.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, KDA Player and Deleted member 2756
You don't win a woman over by telling them the truth, you win them over by charming them, validating them and playing into their innate sense of inferiority, which is what feminism did.

The single woman is always at heart a feminist, for chaotic and rootless with no grounding by nor ties to a man and it is in her natural self-interest to seek to expand her power and authority without concern nor care for its hazardous consequences on herself.

Nature makes women beautiful in body, but only a true man can make her beautiful in spirit. Even with sufficient money, women cannot and do not raise children well alone, because they are unable to be their best selves without a man. An affront to the female ego, but 1000% true.
I agree entirely with this post. Women need men and men need women, except it seems men can get away with raising a child/children alone whilst a single mother cannot, which leads me to believe that women NEED more men more than vise versa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Let's be real, he was Tryone-Lite (Still very good looking) but not a full-blast Tyrone right? But yeah, she was complete low-tier normie and yet my man was actually still showing interest lmao, which I found shocking

He was chosen for her by producers I believe. She likely put-down "cute, cheeky and good looking" or some shit.
he is not good looking you blind idiot

When she asked him his job and he said "i work on the underground" her brain was like "errr uhhhh errr ummm sooooo"

Complete mismatch.

I puked when i saw her fish eyes. I ate fish eyes today . Disgusting shit dont try.

This knowledge goes back to Biblical times, if people would read the stories as intended, all this facts are embedded within the texts