Acne is hot

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Acne is hot
Imma start off with that
(on some ppl and no severe acne)

Acne is not the end of the world, it gives your skin texture. It makes girls wet no kidding
a boring tret gay glow does NOT get you girls it only makes you look gay as shit

Acne is a sign of higher test and if it's not severe and still presentable (80% of acne cases) you shouldn't worry too much abt it. NO girl genuinely cares abt that shit
It unconsciously signals to her that you're a higher T man and that you're more special than anyone else.

I've seen hundreds of tiktoks made by girls who said acne is hot, the tiktoks got a few 100k likes
IT'S NOT OVER
I also did a social experiment irl, most girls I've talked to ab acne said they don't care. They barely even notice it.
You only notice acne on other ppl if you struggle with it yourself and that's a fact.

It can halo you or either failo you.
If you're mtn+ and if it isn't severe it will halo you
if you're under mtn it automatically failos you

Just after all it all depends on face structure and overall attractiveness, if you look good w/o acne you probably look good w/ a little bit of acne.
If you look shit w/o, you look worse w/ acne

I noticed this in my own life too, my skin is clear now and I get some girls. But when I had a little acne, I genuinely looked higher T and I got more foids overall

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: penispilled, Deleted member 62070, aleksander and 19 others
Dnr but acne sometimes frauds red undertones so agree to that point

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, datboijj, nofap and 2 others
what about about chestne and bacne from roid usage?

hot as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Zeta, penispilled and 13 others
what about about chestne and bacne from roid usage?
the same concept, I got chestne and bacne too but not from roids and ppl automatically link that to higher test. (again if it's not severe)
Just yesterday I trained w/o pumpcover and I was confident w it and 2 guys genuinely said I look high T asf and that they don't notice the acne and that it halos my overall appearance

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Typhon
retard acne has no benefits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penispilled, aleksander, zharupodrugu and 3 others
what a handsome man :feelsohh:

421442144_401183125923132_7952064703872327210_n.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Akhi
It can halo some ppl
it gives me 0 halo and it makes it obv that u use roids if u have muscle,i get called out a lot but its mostly ironic
IMG 198hh4

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: penispilled and dannydipss
it gives me 0 halo and it makes it obv that u use roids if u have muscle,i get called out a lot but its mostly ironicView attachment 2790777
isn't even obvious, that shit doesn't failo you bruh it makes you look higher T

• Hmm...
Reactions: MTMM
ngl thats too much, I get what youre saying tho
I think so too but I got even more girls then than I do now jfl. I once got a girl saying they liked my acne so I didn't really care abt it much

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
IT LITERALLY IS A SIGN OF POOR HEALTH.

Hot in what way? Brainrot

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, lonelycurry, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
in puberty it isn't nigga stfu kys
Caused by hormonal imbalances, caused by a modern diet and lifestyle.

Teenagers with a natural diet and a non-stressful lifestyle DO NOT experience acne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and PsychoDsk

Teenagers with a natural diet and a non-stressful lifestyle DO NOT experience acne.
cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member 51781
Acne on a girls ass is hot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Ilovegirls1234, datboijj and 1 other person
Women love it sm

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Dnr but acne sometimes frauds red undertones so agree to that point
This
It has frauded red undertones on my skin between 18-21
That’s when i got the most attention from women

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush

WRONG

• Hmm...
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Next post finna be like

“Balding is actually attractive!!!!!💯
“Women love stinky odors! Sign of high test!!!🐺💯

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and St. Fraudcel
Acne is hot
Imma start off with that

Acne is not the end of the world, it gives your skin texture. It makes girls wet no kidding
a boring tret gay glow does NOT get you girls it only makes you look gay as shit

Acne is a sign of higher test and if it's not severe and still presentable (80% of acne cases) you shouldn't worry too much abt it. NO girl genuinely cares abt that shit
It unconsciously signals to her that you're a higher T man and that you're more special than anyone else.

I've seen hundreds of tiktoks made by girls who said acne is hot, the tiktoks got a few 100k likes
IT'S NOT OVER
I also did a social experiment irl, most girls I've talked to ab acne said they don't care. They barely even notice it.
You only notice acne on other ppl if you struggle with it yourself and that's a fact.

Just after all it all depends on face structure and overall attractiveness, if you look good w/o acne you probably look good w/ a little bit of acne.

I noticed this in my own life too, my skin is clear now and I get some girls. But when I had a little acne, I genuinely looked higher T and I got more foids overall

Acne is the worst, especially a severe case of it!

Acne signalises bad health, and bad perceived hygiene. It's very unattractive trait to have if you want women. Men from upper class backgrounds, such as privates schools, dont really have acne. It's definitely a failo, but severe acne could even be the sole reason a person is incel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: penispilled and St. Fraudcel

I agree the thread is cope and that acne is not hot but this isn’t true, acne has existed since ancient times. It is largely genetic

• +1
I agree the thread is cope and that acne is not hot but this isn’t true, acne has existed since ancient times. It is largely genetic
People that consumed starvation food perhaps suffered acne. Seeds and similar.

another shitty take by PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: piec and Blond3cel
@edgemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I think I get what you mean but I believe you are wrong, in men it is attractive to have SOME skin roughness / imperfections, having completely clear / glass skin is less attractive but acne isn't something I would want I would rather have SLIGHT scarring or a slight abrasiveness so the skin texture nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and nofap
I think I get what you mean but I believe you are wrong, in men it is attractive to have SOME skin roughness / imperfections, having completely clear / glass skin is less attractive but acne isn't something I would want I would rather have SLIGHT scarring or a slight abrasiveness so the skin texture nothing more.
This amount of scaring and skin texture is ideal

glory-days-brad-pitt-1990-HDB2JW.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
This amount of scaring and skin texture is ideal

glory-days-brad-pitt-1990-HDB2JW.jpg
Pretty damn close to ideal, you can see he looks human while not looking like he has shit genes or horrible skin.

Massive cope. Clear skin mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: penispilled, mfk and St. Fraudcel
You claimed you make high IQ posts and I knew your just giga retarded and now you even proof it.

There was a study on Acne and sexual attraction on first encounter, even Chad faces with slight Acne had 0 response from all the Woman in that study.

You claimed you make high IQ posts and I knew your just giga retarded and now you even proof it.

There was a study on Acne and sexual attraction on first encounter, even Chad faces with slight Acne had 0 response from all the Woman in that study.
128 iq is low? sure buddy

128 iq is low? sure buddy

See your retarded, I didnt ask what your IQ is neither did I claim your low IQ.

But your straight up ignoring my point...

• JFL
OP probably means PIE, acne is a bad looksmin jfl

• +1
OP probably means PIE, acne is a bad looksmin jfl
He's right I meant skin roughness and a bit more texture, acne was too far fetched.

chad faces with SLIGHT acne had 0 responses, sure buddy
a study on attraction does not correlate well with real life. This is fishing, if you even have a bit of knowledge you know chad faces with SLIGHT acne would mog irl and woman would not give a single fuck ab the acne.
I admit acne is far fetched in terms of attraction, with this thread I wanted to explain that skin roughness and a bit of extra texture could halo some ppl in terms of overall appearance. I'm wrong in stating acne in itself is attractive

Acne is hot
Imma start off with that

IT'S NOT OVER

u can be high t and still not have acne girls also do have acne so ur point is invalid

I have cystic acne and my test is shit. Its because of bad gut and diet. People rarely get pimples because of hormones.

ong what im always saying to this faggots on skincares and shit

Acne is not a sign of high test its the opposite really