acne is not the end of the world

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Ppl rarely care ab acne if it's not severe. If you are goodlooking asf and have acne, it won't affect your smv that much.
Acne just sucks because you hate looking at it yourself.
When I used to look in the mirror, I hated myself so fucking much even tho ppl rarely commented on it or it didn't affect my love life.
Now my skin is clear and I don't get treated different than the time my face was full of cysts.

Some girls even like guys that have acne although they have to be goodlooking.
If you can maxx out everything in your face but still have acne it's not the end of the world trust me

You are your own biggest judge so try to be aware of that.
I know everyone will probably disagree with me on this but we are incels after all and critique everything on someones appearance jfl
Girls do not care that much

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aleksander, nofap and 9 others
"If you are goodlooking asf"

Stupid thread, if you are chad, many things don't matter as much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective, St. Fraudcel and 5 others
dogshit thread what happened to this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, russiancelreturns, JL~ and 4 others
Also, ppl with acne age more slowly in their skin, lifefuel.
If you have acne, it's probably caused by high androgens, again lifefuel.
At one point it will dissapear so don't beat yourself up ab it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Detective, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: Spergi
hahah its so obvious you never suffered from actual acne. it dissapears with disgusting fucking holes in your face for the rest of your life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, JL~, Deleted member 62681 and 1 other person
Edgemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, edgemaxx, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
What are benefits of high androgens?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
hahah its so obvious you never suffered from actual acne. it dissapears with disgusting fucking holes in your face for the rest of your life
this isn't actual acne?

421457807_405796921904752_8141337060597007996_n.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ur probably right. but my confidence goes down tenfold when i have shitty skin

ur probably right. but my confidence goes down tenfold when i have shitty skin
yea that's what I mean, acne just fucks your mental up way more than your appearance.
Now I can't do nothing without thinking 'will I get acne from this?' JFL

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yea that's what I mean, acne just fucks your mental up way more than your appearance.
Now I can't do nothing without thinking 'will I get acne from this?' JFL
what did u do to combat urs? u an accutane dude?

what did u do to combat urs? u an accutane dude?
I'm not, I'm too scared to hop on accutane jfl
I just skipped skincare completely and started eating right and most of it is gone although I occasionally get some break outs but not that severe

When did you get rid? Man I'll be turning 20 in april and its almost that bad still.
I stopped skincare in september and started focussing on natural foods that ease my skin and now I can say that my skin is starting to heal and stay clean. It's a long journey but the end is so rewarding

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
ppl rarely commented on it
its cringe to comment about it. it's like talking about deforms deformity with them. people hate it and this is cope

• +1
its cringe to comment about it. it's like talking about deforms deformity with them. people hate it and this is cope
Yeah don’t get me wrong, acne is still kind of a deformity but if you maxx out everything else ppl will care ab it less.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Depends on the type of acne. Atrophic scars are bad

• +1
I stopped skincare in september and started focussing on natural foods that ease my skin and now I can say that my skin is starting to heal and stay clean. It's a long journey but the end is so rewarding
Stopped skincare? So it might be preferable to stop all that stuff? Started a lot of the skincare shit in early august (cleanser, peeling, moisturizer, ...) and it doesnt do shit for me.

I also was of the impression I eat alright or even relatively good. Do you have any specific shit you eat or even a eating plan. I mean occasionally I eat some junk, but like 6/7 days I eat fresh cooked food.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Acne is a big deal because it's a major indicator of poor health, thus unhealthy offspring. I suggest taking acne super serious. Firstly, because you've got underlying health issues, secondly, because women find it repugnant.

Stopped skincare? So it might be preferable to stop all that stuff? Started a lot of the skincare shit in early august (cleanser, peeling, moisturizer, ...) and it doesnt do shit for me.

I also was of the impression I eat alright or even relatively good. Do you have any specific shit you eat or even a eating plan. I mean occasionally I eat some junk, but like 6/7 days I eat fresh cooked food.
Yes, it could be your skincare products that are fucking up your skin more. Your skin is probably very sensitive so it’s not a good idea to smear a lot of different shit on it. Def cleansers and peelings are bs.

Since I started using moisturizer only, my skin started to heal. And just make sure you don’t eat unhealthy like fastfood or heavily processed garbage.

I’d recommend for you to only use a moisturizer for a week and then you can see if your skin gets better or not

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Acne is a big deal because it's a major indicator of poor health, thus unhealthy offspring. I suggest taking acne super serious. Firstly, because you've got underlying health issues, secondly, because women find it repugnant.
That’s an overreaction. You can look very healthy but still have acne. Women do not care that much trust me, you’re just way too caught up in the blackpill

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and Deleted member 51781
That’s an overreaction. You can look very healthy but still have acne. Women do not care that much trust me, you’re just way too caught up in the blackpill
I'm really not that blackpilled. I believe that confidence, personality and status triumphs looks after reaching a certain threshold (HTN and 6'1+)

I'm really not that blackpilled. I believe that confidence, personality and status triumphs looks after reaching a certain threshold (HTN and 6'1+)
so you should know after all that acne is not that big of a deal, I already specified that actually severe acne might make you look ugly asf but most ppl don’t have that. Most ppl on here that I’ve talked to and who showed me their acne is not that severe even though they make it seem like it is. Therefore, I don’t want ppl with little to medium acne to feel like they should rope simply because they have some pimples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
so you should know after all that acne is not that big of a deal, I already specified that actually severe acne might make you look ugly asf but most ppl don’t have that. Most ppl on here that I’ve talked to and who showed me their acne is not that severe even though they make it seem like it is. Therefore, I don’t want ppl with little to medium acne to feel like they should rope simply because they have some pimples
People that think that a pimple or two is life ruining are already too mentally ill to succeed. Becomes laughably paradoxical.

• Love it
Not always

• +1
Ppl rarely care ab acne if it's not severe. If you are goodlooking asf and have acne, it won't affect your smv that much.
Acne just sucks because you hate looking at it yourself.
When I used to look in the mirror, I hated myself so fucking much even tho ppl rarely commented on it or it didn't affect my love life.
Now my skin is clear and I don't get treated different than the time my face was full of cysts.

Some girls even like guys that have acne although they have to be goodlooking.
If you can maxx out everything in your face but still have acne it's not the end of the world trust me

You are your own biggest judge so try to be aware of that.
I know everyone will probably disagree with me on this but we are incels after all and critique everything on someones appearance jfl
Girls do not care that much
when did your acne disappear, i am 21 and still have mild acne and its annoying as fuck since you always feel dirty