acne thread?

therealbatman

therealbatman

Iron
any good threads on how to get rid of pimples?

clyndamicin, tretinoin or accutane

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, ALP and roman7
gut health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ALP
Pimples or acne? Different things but control your diet. NO SUGAR.

see a doctor unless its really mild. OTC stuff is usually not that effective if u have a lot of acne

Use retinoids.

Consume vitamin A and C ,Carrots, tomatos, oranges etc.

It's not cope.
Gut affects; hair, skin and brain
Obviously, but there are not many ways you can significantly change your gut health besides not eating garbage. At one point i drank 1.5 liters of kefir every day and it did literally nothing

major cope
it is, ive been drinking kefir eating joghurt and nuts for the last 2 months and no change at all.

azelaic acid has berb helping a bit

It's not cope.
Gut affects; hair, skin and brain
its good gor brain and shitting good but thats about it, personally

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
you gotta gamble if you are genetic waste
I was using antibiotics for spot treatment but the spots just came back in other places.

I assume if you cover the whole face then the acne will go away but eventually the acne will come back as your acne will become antibiotic resistant. This can clear your skin in a few months.

I used to get IOs, girls approched me and now my acne is back (big painful cysts) all the attention is gone. Im desperate i might use the antibiotic but im scared it will come back worse.

I was using antibiotics for spot treatment but the spots just came back in other places.

I assume if you cover the whole face then the acne will go away but eventually the acne will come back as your acne will become antibiotic resistant. This can clear your skin in a few months.

I used to get IOs, girls approched me and now my acne is back (big painful cysts) all the attention is gone. Im desperate i might use the antibiotic but im scared it will come back worse.
i know but it at leasts eases current acne and gets rid of the worst, after that i would get on tretinoin.

acne is a curse, the only thing that gets rid of this plague completely is accutane, but again, its a gamble

Even accutane is not permanent many people say their acne returns after few years, with the sides from accutane ı don't think it's worth it.

Vitamin A and C must be part of your diet if you are serious about skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Even accutane is not permanent many people say their acne returns after few years, with the sides from accutane ı don't think it's worth it.

Vitamin A and C must be part of your diet if you are serious about skin.
acne is a fucking curse man

• +1
Reactions: ALP