Actually Talked To My Ex-Oneitis (Story)

Attention all Looksmax.org users

I actually went and talked to her while getting some balls. I woudnt have done it I was on this forum tho, so its a massive step.

(Aspie and Cringe warning, put your anti-Fatman bluepill suits on)

When I went to gym today, It was kinda weird. Then I saw her on the treadmill. This girl thats my looksmatch (without makeup) facially, but I mog her body by a bit. She was doing cardio, so I locked eye contact like the :feelsmage::chad: I am and I waved at her. She waved back ofc.
I went to change my clothes, and went on treadmill next to her, seperated myself from her a bit. She then kept looking at me while I talked to this huge buff guy, (later found out she thought he was my trainer)
Time passes by, I hit my 1RM record with 75kg bench.

Then, I do incline dumbell presses. (Pretty nervous at the moment, who woudnt be when her ex-oneitis is in the close by room)
She passes by my bench, I let her through.
- I say go ahead
- She says ''Thanks Lan'',
-Then I say (Name), don't take it so seriously (If you saw the chat you would know what Im talking about)
- She smiles and says no problem

(That was bluepilled but you know fatman is bluepilled anyway)

I return to finish all my sets etc, she actually goes to change, idk what shes doing for so long but she actually somehow went out the same time as me, she didnt even rush it what the fok. It was like she was in bathroom for 4 mins while I was changing.

Anyway, I get right behind her while shes standing there like a tree, I say let's go, fat bitch is blocking the way, I need to get home to get my damn protein.

As we get out together, I ask: How did you workout go? Mine went fine. She responded and replied for how long am I training here, if that friend I talked to is my trainer, all sort of questions.
She then says in her own language that she doesent give a shit about life, she asks me where I live and when I have lunch tommorow, it was back and forth conversation, while it was also with her friend. We both laughed when we both knew her roomate (my schoolmate and friend) pranked me by messaging me as his boyfriend, still messed up tho

I said things like: Now we can workout together while your boyfriend is not here etc things like that.

She went to the store, while I went home. Last piece of conversation was when I said:
Me: See you at lunch!
She said: when do you have lunch?

I did say stupid shit but I don't really care, might workout together sometime who knows.

Yes I did some bluepilled things, but I did it anyway cause I wanted to really, now for a few things

@Felix97 She bassicly said she deosen't care about things, Im presuming she higly wrote that cause she was with friends and wanted validation really.

@TurboAutist45 - I see talked to her a bit late but still

Yeah and speculations of what she thinks of me is up to you, she is my looksmatch (I actually saw her without makeup and I mog her bodywise) but I wanted to share this one out. I woudn't want you to make any presumptions tho, doesent matter to me, I just want to let you know that Im thankful to you guys for inspiring me to get some balls and actually talk to a girl I liked for second time in my life.

Also I hit 75kg bench today, so a good day

@freakofnature - Thought about your advice, yes Im gullible but Im improving daily. Hopefully in 3months its a noticable diffrence. Thanks for helping me tho

Now for everyone that should be intrested in this story: @SHARK @Felix97 @Psychonaut @bobs_pls @Wincel @sorrowfulsad @Jaded @Psychonaut @Lifewasted @HailToTheKing @badromance @androidcel @Sizzurp @11gaijin @Alarico8 @Coping @Arceus300 @Nibba @Curious0 @fatcelnolonger @dogtown @VST @TRUE_CEL @Phad @dotacel @Time Travel @theropeking @mojopin @Hebbe wem @Wool @GenericChad1444
@Sizzurp
Hopefully I did not miss anyone out, anyway here you go. A long bedtime story for my fellow users.
didnt she reject you tho

She was wayyy to old for her (and out of her league too) Hes a roided up 6'3'' literal chadlite, I can post a pic as I followed him

He mogs me to oblivion and beyond

Bro she was trying to use you to get his DICK in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: Coping
giphy.gif

Bro she was trying to use you to get his DICK in her mouth
For a 16 year to think to get with a 24 year old would be beyond me man especially if she thinks she has a chance with her looks
In my country this will only slay 2nd class pussies
Who would get 1st class

For a 16 year to think to get with a 24 year old would be beyond me man especially if she thinks she has a chance with her looks

Who would get 1st class

Him :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Good job for actual doing it boyo proud of you, though like shark said if that’s the guy you were talking to she might’ve been trying to use you to get his cock especially since you said she was looking at you while you were talking to him...these bitches are fucked up just be careful with it broski :banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dogtown
Good job for actual doing it boyo proud of you, though like shark said if that’s the guy you were talking to she might’ve been trying to use you to get his cock especially since you said she was looking at you while you were talking to him...these bitches are fucked up just be careful with it broski :banhammer::banhammer:
Its possible but I doubt she would want to fuck someone who she would think works at the gym

If its true then that would fuck me up mentally tbh ngl

This was a nice read. Thanks for sharing. :)

• +1
  • +1
Its possible but I doubt she would want to fuck someone who she would think works at the gym

If its true then that would fuck me up mentally tbh ngl
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Do you have another one? I'm getting crusader vibes from that guy.
He's actually a Mongol pretty sure lol, but here's one that will suit you better
ACM Muhammad2

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, dogtown and 1 other person
kek fuck off the way he wrote it made it seem like there was no bf at all
I didn't really understand the point of the post in the first place. Seems like the ramblings of blackopstruecel talking Bout his oneitis

@Tony
@battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 281 and androidcel
blackopstruecel
No one can even come remotely close to the content of the lord tbh,tbh,ngl.
I didn't really understand the point of the post in the first place. Seems like the ramblings of blackopstruecel talking Bout his oneitis

@Tony
@battlefieldincel
Btw, did he reply?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

@Tony
@battlefieldincel
I thought u were saying I'm a brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person