Actually why the fuck do I have undereye dark circles

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
I know it’s from thin skin but why do I only have thin skin over there, I don’t have tear trough or naso folds and my skin doesn’t seem to lack collagen nor is it thin anywhere else, my infraorbitals are positively placed, my eyes aren’t sunken and my overall sockets are compact.

So there are two things I can think of, either I’m just fucked over there genetically or sleep deprivation, I always thought sleep deprivation is cope in terms of undereye stuff but I do sleep like 4-5 hours a night for the last few years still doubt it’s that though. are there any other causes for that shit?

your sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
u are sleeping 4-5 hours a day
Yeah but I though it didn’t actually affect that, if my skin got so thin there already is there even any chance it’ll get fixed even if I sleep more now?

Yeah but I though it didn’t actually affect that, if my skin got so thin there already is there even any chance it’ll get fixed even if I sleep more now?
it does affect it massively

and it can be fixed its not permanent ( im 99% sure) try 7-8 hours of sleep a day - 10x better for ur undereyes

it does affect it massively

and it can be fixed its not permanent ( im 99% sure) try 7-8 hours of sleep a day - 10x better for ur undereyes
Fuck then I’ll try to sleep more but from other posts they always say they can’t fix this shit even if they sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Fuck then I’ll try to sleep more but from other posts they always say they can’t fix this shit even if they sleep

Lack of sleep affects your appearance by making you look tired. You know, bags under the eyes and all that jazz. Not only does poor sleep affect your skin, but also its normal functions -- like collagen production. Excess cortisol due to the stress of sleep deprivation is a common cause of acne.

but in your case you are sleeping 4-5 hours when idela is 7-8 hours

combine this with no caffeine if u can too

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
but in your case you are sleeping 4-5 hours when idela is 7-8 hours

combine this with no caffeine if u can too
Caffeine affect that too? Cuz I take 300mg a day from pre workout for the last year too

• +1
Caffeine affect that too? Cuz I take 300mg a day from pre workout for the last year too

"Caffeine slows down the rate at which your body makes collagen,"

collagen affects eyebags/undereyes

im trying no caffeine and its been 2 days so far and i was very tired today at 5 pm, so it'll be hard the first week

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
collagen affects eyebags/undereyes

im trying no caffeine and its been 2 days so far and i was very tired today at 5 pm, so it'll be hard the first week
Gl with no caffeine bro, I think I’m too deep into my pre addiction but I’ll try to sleep more, thanks.

• +1
Use vitamin C brightening serum