Additional photos of my eyes (T50 to Sub T20)

Cope explain this

View attachment 2678449

If he’s a greycel who bought VIP what makes you think he wouldn’t buy an account to flex his join date.

On .is?
yo do u know the reason why i have insufficient privileges to post on .is joined a month after u didn’t really post on it tho but when i checked again i can’t post shit and i realized .org mogs .is so fucking hard the ui the threads the amount of subforums .is is so shit and loads slow too jfl

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Cope idc about being an OG

:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1705375618962.png
    1705375618962.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1705375652810.png
    1705375652810.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Newday*V3, coispet and 2 others
Listen I am actually from PUAHATE I’ve been larping about my identity.
yo do u know the reason why i have insufficient privileges to post on .is joined a month after u didn’t really post on it tho but when i checked again i can’t post shit and i realized .org mogs .is so fucking hard the ui the threads the amount of subforums .is is so shit and loads slow too jfl
It’s because they Haven’t approved u usually

Listen I am actually from PUAHATE I’ve been larping about my identity.

It’s because they Haven’t approved u usually
Nigga you are trolling at this point. Ill go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: ⒳eyṫ
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ⒳eyṫ
Will that color remain after you stop

drop a vid bc it still looks like contacts

how many drops do you put in a day?

Good job
Complications? Any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Am I stupid or is there clearly a ring of white in the after pictures
Looks like contacts

I think I saved the one made by ElBastardo somewhere, if I find it I'll repost.
This nigga got banned We need someone to upload the fucking video

Only reason I don't do this it's cause of potential long term vision effects

Those would be too brutal

My eyes in direct lighting before (direct flash):

View attachment 2678386

My eyes after:

3890978_IMG_1195.jpeg

View attachment 2678391
View attachment 2678395View attachment 2678403

As you can see, this isn’t a case of my eyes simply being lighter due to lighting. The literal tone and color of my eyes have changed.
It did but you won't make us believe it's due to drops or subliminals or vegan diet. Also this color doesn't look like a natural color. Looks like the results grade 5 people get with laser depigmentation after 10 sessions in Mexico or Turkey

In fact il looks like bad quality contacts...
It's confusing as unfinished dark grades results also look like contacts

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Sushifart and Tallest person here
It did but you won't make us believe it's due to drops or subliminals or vegan diet. Also this color doesn't look like a natural color. Looks like the results grade 5 people get with laser depigmentation after 10 sessions in Mexico or Turkey

I don't know why you can't believe eye drops can work too. I believe both the laser eye color changing surgery that you did can work, but some eye drops as well to a certain extent. I want to mix the laser eye color changing surgery you did with these eye drops.

I don't know why you can't believe eye drops can work too. I believe both the laser eye color changing surgery that you did can work, but some eye drops as well to a certain extent. I want to mix the laser eye color changing surgery you did with these eye drops.
They don't because they can't reach the iris. There's a study about it. Also I checked the eyedrops websites and they use fake results (I know it because some of them come from laser results while other are Photoshoped).

Another reason : I was on laser group and a lot of people tried drops before laser and they all claimed that it didn't work at all

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, CopeTilliRope and Dicktator
They don't because they can't reach the iris. There's a study about it. Also I checked the eyedrops websites and they use fake results (I know it because some of them come from laser results while other are Photoshoped).

Another reason : I was on laser group and a lot of people tried drops before laser and they all claimed that it didn't work at all
don't mean to be a bum but can you link the study or type what the study was about, e.g. glutihionone in eyes , so i can search and read

you're pierre from the old laser grouup right? i used to browse it back then and wanted to ask you what's the best clinic to go as of 2K24 for a grade 3 with caucasian (french ) genes thanks

Reminder:

Attachments

• D655C88D-1DCF-491A-92E6-0F9CF7B0DF94.png
    D655C88D-1DCF-491A-92E6-0F9CF7B0DF94.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, wishIwasSalludon, Equilibrium and 3 others
you're pierre from the old laser grouup right? i used to browse it back then and wanted to ask you what's the best clinic to go as of 2K24 for a grade 3 with caucasian (french ) genes thanks
Both clinics and Mexico are definitely the best!

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Both clinics and Mexico are definitely the best!
i'm sorry to bother you again but what are your thought on latisse? do you think the risk of eye pigmentation is really that bad? as there are not many good options for lashes growth