AdultSocialSkills.com was by far the most incel-relevant site there was

👍👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and Gonthar
i was read all stuf 1 hours ago I fell asleep in my bed after read all stuff and i wake up and cried like fuckin baby this shit remembered me some very bad memories

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i was read all stuf 1 hours ago I fell asleep in my bed after read all stuff and i wake up and cried like fuckin baby this shit remembered me some very bad memories
I can relate. I wish I never stumbled on this tbh
But at least It's brutally honest it doesn't lie to you.It's simply the truth.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and mewcoper
>>Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lolcel and mewcoper
God damn this one hits too close to home but instead of giving up fully I give up on people short term with the hopes that looksmaxxing can make me less repulsive then maybe ill try again

Sad shit

same

and I can attest there is some truth to this as I remember before age 13-14 people seemed to just flock to me even though back then I was sort of quiet with new people already, but it didn't seem to matter. I was actually popular. then puberty came and did a number on my appearance + I lost touch with early childhood friends due to school related changes and moving. those two factors combined completely tore everything apart. back then I didn't really know what had happened and honestly, I didn't even think about it too much. video games were enough to distract me and I thought it would eventually pass.

I'm not yet all the way done with my physical transformation and before that, I'm not even going to try doing anything else. the thing is, I'm almost certain that I could at least easily get laid once I'm done (and I know I'll get it done, it's not a pipe dream...), but when it comes to my overall position in this society, I don't feel so certain.

sometimes I think that maybe there's a reason that all this happened to me. that maybe fate picked me to be aware of things that 98% of people are unaware of. in exchange for years of suffering, I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: getra
Blackcry

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I don't need a thesis for me to know it's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214 and getra
After being rejected socially for years, loners will often quit trying to talk to people and no longer seek friendships and relationships. The pain associated with being unwanted, combined with the years of wasted effort that have been invested in trying to make friends and gain relationships often leads to them concluding that trying is not worth it anymore.

God damn this one hits too close to home but instead of giving up fully I give up on people short term with the hopes that looksmaxxing can make me less repulsive then maybe ill try again

Sad shit
True. It basically validates everything

• +1
After being rejected socially for years, loners will often quit trying to talk to people and no longer seek friendships and relationships. The pain associated with being unwanted, combined with the years of wasted effort that have been invested in trying to make friends and gain relationships often leads to them concluding that trying is not worth it anymore.

Sad shit
I'll go ER if my surgerymaxxing fails

• +1
Holy shit
This all hits way too close... The author probably is in the same boat , not possible he can be so accurate about the situation otherwise

• +1
Holy shit
This all hits way too close... The author probably is in the same boat , not possible he can be so accurate about the situation otherwise
He is in the same boat or He was in the same boat.

Maybe he is one of those rare cels who managed to escape.

But he could also be some sell out to the jews.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and Lolcel
Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.

Do socially isolated adults actually have higher IQs?

Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief from feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.

Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or the drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.

this applies to so many aspies here :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and fukmylyf
Good stuff.
However I don't think this is limited to loners or losers.

This is the result of agepill on many people even normies. As they age, their looks go away, their friends go away to focus on their own lives, they are no longer cool etc.

Why do you think a lot of people have a midlife crisis and even try roping when they are older?

The agepill is truly brutal for those not successful. For normies the pain might be even more because earlier on they were normal and as they get older, they find themselves isolated with no way to cope.

• +1
Reactions: recessed, Marsiere214, mewcoper and 1 other person
Good stuff.
However I don't think this is limited to loners or losers.

This is the result of agepill on many people even normies. As they age, their looks go away, their friends go away to focus on their own lives, they are no longer cool etc.

Why do you think a lot of people have a midlife crisis and even try roping when they are older?

The agepill is truly brutal for those not successful. For normies the pain might be even more because earlier on they were normal and as they get older, they find themselves isolated with no way to cope.
True but agepill affects loners/losers/incels even more and more brutally because unlike normies they never got to experience life's finest things.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
True but agepill affects loners/losers/incels even more and more brutally because unlike normies they never got to experience life's finest things.
This is redpill theory is every person has "Value".
The reason we are loners is because our "Value" is shit and people don't see a point in hanging out with low value guys.

The age pill is basically depreciation of our value. Aka our value decreasing as time passes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11167
read it years ago on lookism

brutal indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
A whole thread dedicated to how over it is for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10536
  • +1
I was going to give you some motivational advice or some shit but after reading 30 the only thing I could think of is

It's over

• +1
I was going to give you some motivational advice or some shit but after reading 30 the only thing I could think of is

It's over
I did a skull scan today too. I knew how bad it was just from looking at mirror, but when you can literally measure out exact milimeters of overness, it's brutal...

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10536
What for? Surgery?
Just for fixing teeths. I didn't need it, but I saw an opportunity and decided to get it, because I was curious myself. Now I have bone picture of my subhuman skull.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11167
This site is very brutal. I fulfill every single indicator here. jfl @ my existence. I should have went ER.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 10536, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Проект - «Плачущие мужчины»

• So Sad
:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

Attachments

• b4a180f.png
    b4a180f.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and Danish_Retard
I go beyond and over the fulfillment tbh
jfl @ this clown world. The site is very based ngl, he makes some good points.

Especially this lol. Most of this article could be a chronicle about my life.

It's absurd that a few charictaristics in your childhood can determine the rest of your life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 11167 and Marsiere214
4i485hfmize

@FraudingIQ

Attachments

• 4ea41848a35d8d2c78007ad23ba66e4e.gif
    4ea41848a35d8d2c78007ad23ba66e4e.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
The dreams of success are replaced with depression with each birthday, friendless new year's eve, and lack of accomplishments

While the young socially rejected adults (20s) can find personal satisfaction through hope and promise for the future, as the years go by and things get worse and worse, it becomes obvious that their dreams never came true. They look at other people who are the same age or are younger who found the success, friends, family, and accomplishment that they believed would happen to them and slowly it starts to set in that this will never happen. What was once an obvious bright future (early 20s) starts to seem unrealistic as the loner gets into their later 20s. In their 30s, they realize that the things they wanted and dreamed of never materialised and the decline begins.

Depression levels rise as the loner slowly realizes the vision they had for their future will not happen. This is often compounded by the loner having worked hard to achieve a college education or training that turned out to be a waste of time and money. They “did everything right” but all that time and effort was wasted.

@Intjcel @FraudingIQ

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 11167
dw as society continues to decline the factors that have allowed society to become this disconnected will start to decay and break down and we'll all, by necessity, make more friends in the brazilified neo favela zog camp in order to get together to fight the neighboring gangs for access to the choicest homogenous soy slurry dispensers and newest habitation pod complexes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 11167
The dreams of success are replaced with depression with each birthday, friendless new year's eve, and lack of accomplishments

While the young socially rejected adults (20s) can find personal satisfaction through hope and promise for the future, as the years go by and things get worse and worse, it becomes obvious that their dreams never came true. They look at other people who are the same age or are younger who found the success, friends, family, and accomplishment that they believed would happen to them and slowly it starts to set in that this will never happen. What was once an obvious bright future (early 20s) starts to seem unrealistic as the loner gets into their later 20s. In their 30s, they realize that the things they wanted and dreamed of never materialised and the decline begins.

Depression levels rise as the loner slowly realizes the vision they had for their future will not happen. This is often compounded by the loner having worked hard to achieve a college education or training that turned out to be a waste of time and money. They “did everything right” but all that time and effort was wasted.

@Intjcel @FraudingIQ
Brutal I know but its the truth plain and simple

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Marsiere214
jfl @ this clown world. The site is very based ngl, he makes some good points.
View attachment 1034479
Especially this lol. Most of this article could be a chronicle about my life.

It's absurd that a few charictaristics in your childhood can determine the rest of your life.
I actually disagree with these points. Like giving up about their looks, fat, etc. To me it's something beyond just acceptance or what other thinks about me. I'd never allow myself to get fat. Period.

• +1

@Intjcel @FraudingIQ
Can't even get a job for my degree. And not like I have useless degree...
Electrical engineering. Fuck everything.

• So Sad
I actually disagree with these points. Like giving up about their looks, fat, etc. To me it's something beyond just acceptance or what other thinks about me. I'd never allow myself to get fat. Period.
True

• +1
Can't even get a job for my degree. And not like I have useless degree...
Electrical engineering. Fuck everything.
Is it that bad of a degree to have?

• +1
Is it that bad of a degree to have?
It isn't supposed to be bad... It's autistic field and I've never interacted with anyone who's not autistic, so I shouldn't have troubles, yet here I am. There's a "critical lack of engineers" in my area............

• +1
It isn't supposed to be bad... It's autistic field and I've never interacted with anyone who's not autistic, so I shouldn't have troubles, yet here I am. There's a "critical lack of engineers" in my area............
I reckon you live in the countryside? Or are there no opportunities for you in your country?

• +1
I reckon you live in the countryside? Or are there no opportunities for you in your country?
There're opportunities, but I've applied to hundreds of positions and all the companies that exists here... I'm just too ugly.

• +1