Advanced "Lucid Dream" techniques [ULTIMATE GUIDE]

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
ALTERNATIVES/ADVANCED
Techniques for LUCID DREAMING
Another @PSL GOD tier thread.

Alternative/Advanced techniques
Most lucid dreamers practice specific techniques that aim to increase their chances of becoming lucid. The efficacy of some techniques, mainly MILD, could be no more than a placebo, however they do work for most lucid dreamers. It is important to remember when attempting a technique that some techniques work better for some people whilst others do not. It is important to experiment with different techniques to find what works best for you. However with most things in life, for the techniques to be effective it requires patience. Try to avoid switching between techniques more than once a month as you could potentially spoil your progress on a certain technique, even if you have had no results yet. It is also possible to combine techniques, however beginners are recommended to stick to one and get good at it.

Finger Induced Lucid Dreaming (FILD) - FILD is defined as waking up from sleep, then doing light repetitive movements with the fingers as if one were playing the piano with their index and middle finger and allowing the body to drift off to sleep while the mind stays quiet, but conscious, until a dream is perceived. This process usually lasts for several seconds to a few minutes.
Wake initiated lucid dream (WILD) -This is a technique in which one maintains consciousness while their body falls asleep. It can be read about in detail here.
Mnemonically Induced Lucid Dream (MILD) - In short, MILD is telling oneself as they are in bed, ready to sleep, that they are going to become lucid once they start dreaming, then visualizing oneself in a dream becoming lucid. This should be repeated until one falls asleep.
All Day Awareness (ADA) - This is a technique which involves maintaining complete, mindful focus on the present moment, all day and every day. This allows one to remain completely aware even when they are dreaming. This is perhaps the most effective and effort-intensive lucid dreaming technique. It can be read about in detail here.
Use of dietary supplements and oneirogens - Certain foods or dietary supplements reportedly modify the quality of dreaming, but this is mostly backed by anecdotal evidence only. There also exists oneirogens, substances specifically used to induce vivid dreams.
@Psychophilly @enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, the_nextDavidLaid, oldcel2002 and 4 others
@the MOUSE @Psychophilly @RAMU KAKA @DonewithIncel @Abhorrence @Nick.Harte @5.5psl @PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @Tabula Rasa @Pikabro @KING REIDYZ @mbolo @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and DildoFaggins
Bump

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
@emeraldglass

• +1
I just started posting high effort threads. I want to help people in this site. I tried to stop rotting and shit posting @TRUE_CEL

• +1
@garoupilled_ @DildoFaggins @oldcel2002

• +1
@F⁻minning

• +1
This thread is really helpful for great users.
Remember Valuable things doesn't given valued by people

• +1
You can enjoy real life Sex experience in lucid dream

• +1
Sleep is my only temporary escape from this dreadful reality, I DO NOT want to become conscious of it.

Appreciate high effort threads though so I gave u rep bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
Sleep is my only temporary escape from this dreadful reality, I DO NOT want to become conscious of it.

Thanks bhai.
I want to really hug you😭

• So Sad
@GuyFromSingapore

Cope

If you want lucid dreams, use acetylcholinesterase inhibitors like donepezil, galantamine.

The acetylcholinesterase inhibitor will reduce the breakdown of choline allowing more acetylcholine to be available while you sleep.

More acetylcholine in your sleep = enhanced ability of your brain to transition between wakefulness and REM sleep (where most vivid dreaming occurs). The acetylcholine will also influence the clarity of thought and self-awareness during dreaming since it improves memory.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Willmogulater and Deleted member 47272
Cope

If you want lucid dreams, use acetylcholinesterase inhibitors like donepezil, galantamine.

The acetylcholinesterase inhibitor will reduce the breakdown of choline allowing more acetylcholine to be available while you sleep.

More acetylcholine in your sleep = enhanced ability of your brain to transition between wakefulness and REM sleep (where most vivid dreaming occurs). The acetylcholine will also influence the clarity of thought and self-awareness during dreaming since it improves memory.
Agreed;
You are adding more advance trick that thread:lul:
thank you btw

• +1
Reactions: User28823
@bishōnenmaxxer

Cope

@mbolo this thread too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@mbolo this thread too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I took the info's from psychnaut wiki.
And post it there that people can easily enlightened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 28896
Took it positive boyo

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one