Advice for Hunter eyes

K

Kyomoto

Iron
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I've been doing some lurking as of recently.
Was wondering whats the best advice for my type of eyes to get the Hunter eyes. Far as I can see the lower lid can move up a bit more. Not sure what my eye shape is and if canthoplasty would be good

Last edited:
Change your genes

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 3195, Nrrr15 and 2 others
GOD FUCKING REMOVE THIS SHIT FROM YOUR NOSE NOW
NOW
N O W

Orbital box osteotomy

Lower eyelid retraction

Fat grafts

Green eye contacts

SquintMax

Grow eyelashes and eyebrows and get them threaded

Hard mew

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Kyomoto
you need orbital box osteotomy asap
and remove that piercing from your nose INSTANTLY

these 2 things are what you need the most, then do what @elias said. good looking man, but you need to do those two things first asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you need orbital box osteotomy asap
and remove that piercing from your nose INSTANTLY

these 2 things are what you need the most, then do what @elias said. good looking man, but you need to do those two things first asap
Appreciate both your help

• +1
Reactions: Elias and Deleted member 5204
Appreciate both your help
also recommend medium length hair, cover your forehead and work out to reduce face fat (you have oval shape, i think you have mid/high cheekbones so work on that too
also recommend medium length hair, cover your forehead and work out to reduce face fat (you have oval shape, i think you have mid/high cheekbones so work on that too
get that keanu reeves hairstyle, with longer hair you can cover up the long face, it works wonders. curtainmaxxing is 100% legit

get that keanu reeves hairstyle, with longer hair you can cover up the long face, it works wonders. curtainmaxxing is 100% legit
I don't have the piercing anymore lmao but I can definitely drop some body fat % easily.
Is orbital box osteotomy for widening of the upper cheeks and just orbital area?

hunter eyes huh.... if only i had 1.5 degrees more pct, my eyeshape would be way better. squinting for a week or 2 straight to see if i can get large/permanent aegyo sal for tighter lower lids but if nothing works just gonna get a lower lid retraction and upper eyelid fillers. i want to kill myself. i need thickened eyebrows too but i still want to die.
sorry for going on a rant about myself but you know... you literally deleted/edited the pictures out so what can i type

• JFL
I don't have the piercing anymore lmao but I can definitely drop some body fat % easily.
Is orbital box osteotomy for widening of the upper cheeks and just orbital area?
just orbital area i think

• +1
Reactions: Kyomoto
hunter eyes huh.... if only i had 1.5 degrees more pct, my eyeshape would be way better. squinting for a week or 2 straight to see if i can get large/permanent aegyo sal for tighter lower lids but if nothing works just gonna get a lower lid retraction and upper eyelid fillers. i want to kill myself. i need thickened eyebrows too but i still want to die.
sorry for going on a rant about myself but you know... you literally deleted/edited the pictures out so what can i type
LMFAO
Everyone here really likes to troll. Pretty funny lowks. I came here for quick advice that's all. Got what I needed. Now I'm out

Yes but tbh get MSE first

Where do u live

Maxillary skeletal expander

Damn us looky im a ukcel not much guys who do mse here
All these are expenses regardless if one really wants to do all this shit

All these are expenses regardless if one really wants to do all this shit
Mse £3k

Obe £40k

Not expensive considering its your face, happiness and your house probably worth 200-300k

Youll be dead in 50 years ascend or die

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Mse £3k

Obe £40k

Not expensive considering its your face, happiness and your house probably worth 200-300k

Youll be dead in 50 years ascend or die
I'm happy where i am but if I got options I can afford then I'll do it.

I'm happy where i am but if I got options I can afford then I'll do it.
My personal plan costs £50K so im wageslaving rn and probably murder my parents so i can get the family will

My personal plan costs £50K so im wageslaving rn and probably murder my parents so i can get the family will
Bruh buy a house lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Elias
i want to kill myself. i need thickened eyebrows too but i still want to die.

Isnt funny that I see females with thicker eyebrows than males?

Isnt funny that I see females with thicker eyebrows than males?
It mostly fake
Throw some water on her and see her eyebrows disappear

• +1
It mostly fake
Throw some water on her and see her eyebrows disappear

Not really, I can see the difference in texture, in average I dont really see females with very thin eyebrows or thick eyebrows, but yeah thats happen sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Not really, I can see the difference in texture, in average I dont really see females with very thin eyebrows or thick eyebrows, but yeah thats happen sometimes.
Where you live. I rarely see them where I'm at

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I've been doing some lurking as of recently.
Was wondering whats the best advice for my type of eyes to get the Hunter eyes. Far as I can see the lower lid can move up a bit more. Not sure what my eye shape is and if canthoplasty would be good

All I can recomend is Dr Taban's Almond Eye Surgery