Africa isn’t actually underdeveloped

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
This is an over saturated myth and the reality is that Africa is pretty rich in a lot of places and overall widely is at a normal level of poverty/advancement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gonthar and InnerVoid
Which parts of Africa are we talking about though?

• +1
Reactions: traveler, try2beme, murdah and 4 others
Which parts of Africa are we talking about though?
Most countries

Africas economy first of all isn’t too public and widely known information (economics are also like rocket science and hard to understand)

Second of all Africa is developing and nobody really talks about it they still think it’s just as bad. Starvation rates are actually going wayyyy down people just don’t notice cause it’s in small percentages (like 1%) but at the same time there is like a billion people so 1% is a large amount

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Too much potential in whale resource countries like Nigeria sooner or later it will have to show up

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, murdah and WELOVELOOKS
Shut up : Africa in its entirety is a hellhole.

Having buildings and malls in Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Cape Town doesn't make it advanced by any ratings.

Another materialistic dickhead : what about human rights, employment rates, infrastructures, Power shortages and average IQ ?

Lol they're still excising their women and sacrificing albinos among other shits that Europeans stopped doing way before Middle Age.

I really couldn't care less about malls, private beaches and 5 star hotels and so on : my main concern is how does the average people live there ?

Answer : they Lay Down And Rot. Hence why they flee this shit hole by hundred of thousands and die in the process for the prospect of a better life elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, dna_cel, distance decay and 5 others
Niggers are just dumb, whites left all this infrastructure for them and then have given over 5 trillion and Africa is still a shithole, it only cost 12 billion to rebuild all of Europe after ww2, yet Africa has gotten 5 trillion and nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, romanstock, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

Having building in Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Cape Town doesn't make it advanced by any ratings.

Another materialistic dickhead : what about human rights, employment rates, infrastructures, Power shortages and average IQ ?

Lol they're still excising their women and sacrificing albinos shit that Europeans stop doing way before Middle Age.

I really couldn't care about Malls, 5 star hotels and so on : my main concern is how does the average people live there ?

Answer : they Lay Down And Rot. Hence why they flee this shit hole by hundred of thousands and die in the process for the prospect of a better life elsewhere.
I mean there’s a billion people there in a vast land full of land that isn’t really suitable for some kind of Industrial Revolution, too many diseases, the water trade is impossible before of the predators, cataracts etc, landscape isn’t suitable for large scale agriculture, either way I’m just following what guys smarter than me like Hans Rosling

I don’t live in Africa and I haven’t traveled all around Africa so truly I wouldn’t know the general quality of life and wasn’t talking about quality of life but basic facts because I can’t measure quality of life while sitting in my apartment

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mean there’s a billion people there in a vast land full of land that isn’t really suitable for some kind of Industrial Revolution, too many diseases, the water trade is impossible before of the predators, cataracts etc, landscape isn’t suitable for large scale agriculture, either way I’m just following what guys smarter than me like Hans Rosling

I don’t live in Africa and I haven’t traveled all around Africa so truly I wouldn’t know the general quality of life and wasn’t talking about quality of life but basic facts because I can’t measure quality of life while sitting in my apartment
Not to mention power vacuums caused by colonisation

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Cope fuck that nigger shithole

• +1
Reactions: murdah and VenatorLuparius
Most countries

Africas economy first of all isn’t too public and widely known information (economics are also like rocket science and hard to understand)

Second of all Africa is developing and nobody really talks about it they still think it’s just as bad. Starvation rates are actually going wayyyy down people just don’t notice cause it’s in small percentages (like 1%) but at the same time there is like a billion people so 1% is a large amount
legit, users on this site will for some racist reason fight you to death on this. I don't even bother with threads like this because it's almost a bait thread without actually being one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and WELOVELOOKS
legit, users on this site will for some racist reason fight you to death on this. I don't even bother with threads like this because it's almost a bait thread without actually being one.
Compare Africa(primarily SSA)with China. Totally different worlds despite similar starting points. Africans aren't really bright, lack unifying culture, bred senselessly knowing their infrastructure couldn't support it, blames colonization for causing destruction(aside from Belgian Congo it really didn't) despite it giving needed infrastructure in certain places, and a bundle of other factors I can't be bothered to list.

That 1% figure may seem impressive to you but keep in mind that one nation is on the raise to be the next likely superpower, large economic influences in several spheres of the world, a goliath of trade and manufacture, and the other?

The other is a squabbling mess looking at 4% "high" growth rates which is not hard to achieve considering that you have a $1500 something gdp per capita nominal.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The white parts are developed

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
They dont have the genetics to catch up to races which have tighter range of iq behaviors and such.

Africa is one, if not place with the most neurodiversity. Add greater variance theory, and your either seeing a mass majority of rock level iq people, or the occasional nokia telsa potential men. In this case, most good people are quickly overshadowed by the massive neigh of idiots, especially those in power.

Im sure a lot of men n knowledge realize this, and why Africa is used as the mine it is today. Theres pros and cons. Dont expect big ass africa to shuttle growth like other nations but you can expect to find gems here, even metaphorically.

Like others are saying above, they lack a lot. Human rights, philosophy, infrastructure etc. The mass majority of the Africans are pretty low iq and the place is just too damn big with diverse unification to really get a hold of any significant growth.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Compare Africa(primarily SSA)with China. Totally different worlds despite similar starting points. Africans aren't really bright, lack unifying culture, bred senselessly knowing their infrastructure couldn't support it, blames colonization for causing destruction(aside from Belgian Congo it really didn't) despite it giving needed infrastructure in certain places, and a bundle of other factors I can't be bothered to list.

That 1% figure may seem impressive to you but keep in mind that one nation is on the raise to be the next likely superpower, large economic influences in several spheres of the world, a goliath of trade and manufacture, and the other?

The other is a squabbling mess looking at 4% "high" growth rates which is not hard to achieve considering that you have a $1500 something gdp per capita nominal.
what did i just say? you could practically put a watch to it. @WELOVELOOKS

i don't know nor really care, it's really hard to compare countries from two different continents and two different histories. even saying that they have "similar starting points" is retarded. these countries have vastly different climates that affect their agriculture and what they can actually trade and manufacture. even when you said they bred themselves senselessly, China almost fucking did that hence the stereotype of it being a boy or an abortion. the less developed a country is or the more poor the higher the birth rate that is seen all over, and as countries in Africa advance as a consequence of global modernization it will happen to them as well.

to deep dive into the history and try to understand the GDP of a country and using that to deem an entire nation of people as just stupid is such a level 1 basic and boring take. you are exactly what i was talking about and you are ironically proving my point to begin with.

Last edited:
Africa is literally the natural resource epicenter and these niggz still cant find away to get rid of foreign influence and start up their own shit

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Most countries

We need to stop funding Africa.

i don't know nor really care, it's really hard to compare countries from two different continents and two different histories. even saying that they have "similar starting points" is retarded. these countries have vastly different climates that affect their agriculture and what they can actually trade and manufacture. even when you said they bred themselves senselessly, China almost fucking did that hence the stereotype of it being a boy or an abortion. the less developed a country is or the more poor the higher the birth rate that is seen all over, and as countries in Africa advance as a consequence of global modernization it will happen to them as well.

to deep dive into the history and try to understand the GDP of a country and using that to deem an entire nation of people as just stupid is such a level 1 basic and boring take. you are exactly what i was talking about and you are ironically proving my point to begin with.
The only history here that can be compared is that SSA Africa is of lesser quality to that of all Old World civilizations and even Pre Columbian ones. They have similar starting points in that they were both dilapidated hellholes in the mid half of the 20th century(actually I reckon it was better for SSA Africa during this time). Different climates do pose an effect on the productivity of a nation but so far I have yet to see you try to prove why it does so.

China did indeed bred senselessly but considering they did it on land that was one of the most fertile in the world and with the onset of the coming industrialization(agricultural revolution) that improved upon this very land it would be very false to compare them both in this regard. Yea you are some what right about poorer nations tending towards higher birth rates but that is not really a consistent trend to how you think it is. Europe had relative high birth rates during 1800s despite it being the richest region on the planet at that time.

This can be more attributed to access to medicine, modern agricultural methods, trade etc. Unironically giving these items backfired tremendously and is a huge mistake.

Also love how you strawman me and make the claim that I said something along the lines of "You said they don't have high gdp and they are dumb because of that!!!". Showing that you are very disingenuous at best and propagating your little conspiracy to show me in bad faith. You chalk gdp as something woefully useless when it can mean many things.

Now gdp is not the end all to it. Factors such as HDI, life expectancy, homicide rate, infant mortality, wealth distribution for example should be considered as these simply can't be inferred from a number depicting the total monetary gross output of a nation. Realistically though if a nation or region has an abysmal GDP it can be well assumed that it's a 4th world hellhole. Do you think a 0.9 HDI and $2000 gdp pc co-exist without any dependence from one another?

Last edited:

Having buildings and malls in Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Cape Town doesn't make it advanced by any ratings.

Lol they're still excising their women and sacrificing albinos among other shits that Europeans stopped doing way before Middle Age.

I really couldn't care less about malls, private beaches and 5 star hotels and so on : my main concern is how does the average people live there ?

Yeah it’s over for 90% of Africans tbh. The exersicint shit that takes place only occurs in a few nations though like Tanzania and Kenya usually East African places. Islamic extremism is a big problem in west north and east Africa. Poverty is an issue everywhere as well as medical heslthcsre

The interruption and constant interference by the west into Africa halting their development nots being mentioned as well

Niggers are just dumb, whites left all this infrastructure for them and then have given over 5 trillion and Africa is still a shithole, it only cost 12 billion to rebuild all of Europe after ww2, yet Africa has gotten 5 trillion and nothing
thats due to corruption like in south africa where they transfered money to renue their energy system all to their pockets

thats why nowadays the whole country had daily energy cuts

problem with many of these countris is they transfer a huge part of the money to their pockets instead of what its meant for

even nelson mandelas funeral money was taken

Last edited:
The only history here that can be compared is that SSA Africa is of lesser quality to that of all Old World civilizations and even Pre Columbian ones. They have similar starting points in that they were both dilapidated hellholes in the mid half of the 20th century(actually I reckon it was better for SSA Africa during this time). Different climates do pose an effect on the productivity of a nation but so far I have yet to see you try to prove why it does so.

China did indeed bred senselessly but considering they did it on land that was one of the most fertile in the world and with the onset of the coming industrialization(agricultural revolution) that improved upon this very land it would be very false to compare them both in this regard. Yea you are some what right about poorer nations tending towards higher birth rates but that is not really a consistent trend to how you think it is. Europe had relative high birth rates during 1800s despite it being the richest region on the planet at that time.

This can be more attributed to access to medicine, modern agricultural methods, trade etc. Unironically giving these items backfired tremendously and is a huge mistake.

Also love how you strawman me and make the claim that I said something along the lines of "You said they don't have high gdp and they are dumb because of that!!!". Showing that you are very disingenuous at best and propagating your little conspiracy to show me in bad faith. You chalk gdp as something woefully useless when it can mean many things.

Now gdp is not the end all to it. Factors such as HDI, life expectancy, homicide rate, infant mortality, wealth distribution for example should be considered as these simply can't be inferred from a number depicting the total monetary gross output of a nation. Realistically though if a nation or region has an abysmal GDP it can be well assumed that it's a 4th world hellhole. Do you think a 0.9 HDI and $2000 gdp pc co-exist without any dependence from one another?
continue fighting to the death man i really don't care man. you kind of mentioned what i talked about, then started talking about productivity rates when i never mentioned that word at all, you are picking a choosing historical times and leaving out others and all for what exactly? for what purpose? i'm not strawmanning you, you literal said africans were stupid?!?? you have to be just a troll or something for being so dense.

all op said is that africa is doing a bit better than they were and now you're typing essays trying to convince me you know what you're talking about. this has to be one of the most complicated subjects you could possibly have and i am at least smart enough to say i don't really know and i'm not going to guess.

thats due to corruption like in south africa where they transfered money to renue their energy system all to their pockets

thats why nowadays the whole country had daily energy cuts
Still 5 trillion dollars, and probably more now, all down the fucking gutter, niggers can’t run a society on their own, they need whites in charge otherwise they die off

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Africa is literally the natural resource epicenter and these niggz still cant find away to get rid of foreign influence and start up their own shit

Africas biggest strength is its diveristy and jrs weakest paet is that same diveristy. It makes cooperation impossible but allows so many variance and room for error that you can have a tribe of dimwits nest to a tribe of high IQ moggers. Look at the Pygmies avg height of 5ft for men vs the Dinka of South Sudan with an avg height of 6’2-4 and they live in 1 country apart jfl. Users harp on about African IQ but the fact is those tests are bias and funded by literal right wing neo Nazis (look it up if you think I’m lying) African IQ may be lower but that’s a product of how harsh Africa is, Africans had to divert calories into developing immune system and strength to fight back against the harsh continent, nobody has time to ponder the meaning of life when the Tste fly has killed 90% of your family in a year

This is the kiss curse of Africa, blessed to have resocurces but doomed to forever be exploited like South America for their wealth and plundered by the militaristic Eurasian civilisations which are Natrally barbaric and warlike which meant surprising Cumskins do descend from Vikings after all. IQ

African soil is the least fertile and harshest in the world excluding the Poles and Siberia, the fauna is so deadly that if you look up the deadliest animals and organisms on earth most of them are in Africa, if Africa was a video game location it would be the final map zone, though places like Egypt have acess to the most fertile land on the delta but outside of that Egypt is completely barren dessert which I find is the perfect metaphor for Africa.

A harsh place, with harsh variance with the most valuable gem in the middle of it all

Still 5 trillion dollars, and probably more now, all down the fucking gutter, niggers can’t run a society on their own, they need whites in charge otherwise they die off
The irony of this comment coming from a race of people that can’t even breed enough in 2024 to the point where the Cumskins are literally dying out because nobody is having kids, keep brining in Arabs and Africans to prop up europes dying economy and make Europe brown. Africans do not need European help to continue living they are the hardiest race on earth due to their shithole environment and will remain

continue fighting to the death man i really don't care man. you kind of mentioned what i talked about, then started talking about productivity rates when i never mentioned that word at all, you are picking a choosing historical times and leaving out others and all for what exactly? for what purpose? i'm not strawmanning you, you literal said africans were stupid?!?? you have to be just a troll or something for being so dense.

all op said is that africa is doing a bit better than they were and now you're typing essays trying to convince me you know what you're talking about. this has to be one of the most complicated subjects you could possibly have and i am at least smart enough to say i don't really know and i'm not going to guess.
Now you scurry away after you strawmaning me. Also Africa is doing better very poorly as I said previously. Just because a continent gets less poor by 1% each year(let's not forget that North Africa should be removed from this equation for obvious reasons) doesn't mean much. Also the fact that proverty within itself has some iffy definitions. By what metric do they get less poor by?

Do they go from straving to living in a shanty town near Kampala?

Poor in America, Europe, Japan etc is upper middle class in most Sub-Saharan nations. If they are getting less poor by living on three dollars vs one previously then that's the tiniest of improvements. It would take centuries just to reach the living standard of first world nations and by time they do reach those standards they would be competing with Kardeshev type 2 civilizations.

Now you scurry away after you strawmaning me.
im scurrying because i am fucking bored dude. this is fucking boring. i don't care dude. good night.
Also Africa is doing better very poorly as I said previously. Just because a continent gets less poor by 1% each year(let's not forget that North Africa should be removed from this equation for obvious reasons) doesn't mean much. Also the fact that proverty has some iffy definitions. By what metric do they get less poor by?
Do they go from straving to living in a shanty town near Kampala?

Poor in America, Europe, Japan etc is upper middle class in most Sub-Saharan nations. If they are getting less poor by living on three dollars vs one previously then that's the tiniest of improvements. It would take centuries just to reach the living standard of first world nations and by time they do reach those standards they would be competing with Kardeshev type 2 civilizations.

The irony of this comment coming from a race of people that can’t even breed enough in 2024 to the point where the Cumskins are literally dying out because nobody is having kids, keep brining in Arabs and Africans to prop up europes dying economy and make Europe brown. Africans do not need European help to continue living they are the hardiest race on earth due to their shithole environment and will remain
nigga if it wasnt for the white man bringing modern medicine to niggers in the 1500s there'd be less than 100k of them worldwide, same goes for pajeets

nigga if it wasnt for the white man bringing modern medicine to niggers in the 1500s there'd be less than 100k of them worldwide, same goes for pajeets
Africa has over 80 million people when Europeans took over you do realise this? And yes whislt Europeans did bring medicine and the glory of Jesus Christ to most of Africa the fact remains they also sucked the place the especially west and central Africa scouring the land for 14 million slaves which trashed their economies and societies irreparably which they recovered from to this day.

Point is Europe brought advancements to Africa but also exploited the land and peoples in truly horrific ways. This is the nature of the world, there are no good guys just various shades of grey