After 8 sources I still haven’t found something legit 🙃🙃🙂(heightmaxers GTFIH)

M

MUSTYCOPER

Bronze
So I have an order history of estrogen inhibs and I just wanted to share the legitimacy of some sources and the need of help for a source.

So I have bought from at total of 8 sources. With every single one of them giving me small side effects(possible placebo) or no sides. Ik going of feelings is not a good idea but I got bloods and feel the same on diff products.

I also have a freind taking the same stuff I buy ever since my like 3rd source and he reacts the same as I do

To start off my source journey I bought from OTCPharmacy. I got aromisan and got a blood test for it aswell. It came out as 44 pg/ml. Remind you that you want in the 10-20 pg/ml range. So I knew it was fake or either my estrogen was just really high and it was only able to suppress it to 44 pg/ml

I don’t remeber my second source but the euro pharmaceuticals is the product. I later found it was a scam

My third source was straight out of meso rx. One of the big steroid companies called Steroidify. I bought just aromisan for like 130 or sum. I got a blood test for this one as well at 47 pg/ml.

My fourth source would be Azetec gold. Well repped by sst and some other steroid forums. I also got some info from a heightmaxer, but unfortunately it was fake. I got Letrozole and aromsian aswell. And did high dosages

My 5 source would be Researchem . Well repped on Reddit/a bit on here / and on TikTok. More recent and mainstream sources, I used both Letrozole and Arimdix. Both height dosages. Like 1 mg and 2 mg both at the same time same day. Still not enough to give me any. Noticeable sides.

My 6th source would be amino asylum. I just bought out of desperation after finding some sources claiming to be legit, but ig it didn’t work once again. I bought Letrozole and armidix and did both at the same time. And it just don’t work

My 7th source would be Swisschems. I bought t3/Letrozole and I can 100% it is fake cause I don’t feel anything on 75mcg of t3. And nothin on the inhibitor

My 8th source would be brainlabz. I will say that I have been noticing some weird things while on this but could be just be placebo. The things I have noticed are very slight shedding of hair in shower, depression and just overall laziness. And very faint bone aches. Brain fog aswell. All which could just be me making things up. I have been using .5 arimidix and 12-25 mg aromisan. I plan to get bloods done for this in the upcoming week and just hope for the best.

I also bought from skinorac and alldaychemist some pharmacy estrogen inhibs. Usually just bought like the websites product and not like pharmacy product so I hope dis will work.

I don’t know what to do, I have igf1 sitting in my room I just can’t use it without a legit estrogen inhib. I honestly might just not react to any inhib at all

If anyone can help pls do

TLDR; can’t find a legit source after like 8 sources pls link one with some sort of proof behind it plssss.

Attachments

• ABC9E04D-48DE-401B-8CDA-6AF9D14A5F70.jpeg
    ABC9E04D-48DE-401B-8CDA-6AF9D14A5F70.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 96B9FA04-E281-4E50-BF12-B14A3484B413.jpeg
    96B9FA04-E281-4E50-BF12-B14A3484B413.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Hernan, lightskinbengali and 3 others
how old are u

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and IndraBC
So I have an order history of estrogen inhibs and I just wanted to share the legitimacy of some sources and the need of help for a source.

So I have bought from at total of 8 sources. With every single one of them giving me small side effects(possible placebo) or no sides. Ik going of feelings is not a good idea but I got bloods and feel the same on diff products.

I also have a freind taking the same stuff I buy ever since my like 3rd source and he reacts the same as I do

To start off my source journey I bought from OTCPharmacy. I got aromisan and got a blood test for it aswell. It came out as 44 pg/ml. Remind you that you want in the 10-20 pg/ml range. So I knew it was fake or either my estrogen was just really high and it was only able to suppress it to 44 pg/ml

I don’t remeber my second source but the euro pharmaceuticals is the product. I later found it was a scam

My third source was straight out of meso rx. One of the big steroid companies called Steroidify. I bought just aromisan for like 130 or sum. I got a blood test for this one as well at 47 pg/ml.

My fourth source would be Azetec gold. Well repped by sst and some other steroid forums. I also got some info from a heightmaxer, but unfortunately it was fake. I got Letrozole and aromsian aswell. And did high dosages

My 5 source would be Researchem . Well repped on Reddit/a bit on here / and on TikTok. More recent and mainstream sources, I used both Letrozole and Arimdix. Both height dosages. Like 1 mg and 2 mg both at the same time same day. Still not enough to give me any. Noticeable sides.

My 6th source would be amino asylum. I just bought out of desperation after finding some sources claiming to be legit, but ig it didn’t work once again. I bought Letrozole and armidix and did both at the same time. And it just don’t work

My 7th source would be Swisschems. I bought t3/Letrozole and I can 100% it is fake cause I don’t feel anything on 75mcg of t3. And nothin on the inhibitor

My 8th source would be brainlabz. I will say that I have been noticing some weird things while on this but could be just be placebo. The things I have noticed are very slight shedding of hair in shower, depression and just overall laziness. And very faint bone aches. Brain fog aswell. All which could just be me making things up. I have been using .5 arimidix and 12-25 mg aromisan. I plan to get bloods done for this in the upcoming week and just hope for the best.

I also bought from skinorac and alldaychemist some pharmacy estrogen inhibs. Usually just bought like the websites product and not like pharmacy product so I hope dis will work.

I don’t know what to do, I have igf1 sitting in my room I just can’t use it without a legit estrogen inhib. I honestly might just not react to any inhib at all

TLDR; can’t find a legit source after like 8 sources pls link one with some sort of proof behind it plssss.
LMAOOOO THATS CRAZY I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU NO WAY ITS FAKE

Maybe you’re just a non responder to drugs. Happens to some people.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, hattrick and Osie

What about buydeus?

where do you live?

My source is BuyDeus. Fake pills is a real big scam so we all need to be on the lookout

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Brainlabz is legit, I also had those side effects

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Osie
And if you are still abusing the drugs despite no real results you are just high on Hopium overdose. Abstain yourself from using for a few months or kys with its side effects. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, It'snotover and Maalik
where did u get the igf1

Please stop using Aromasin, and start taking arimidex at 1-2mg a day or Letrozole at 1.25-2.5MG a day and even take steroidal AI + non steroidal AI if you have to if you really want to inhibit E2.

Also, please try to reduce your bodyfat significantly, or see if there’s something wrong with your testicals where it’s overly producing hormones.

I feel like some of them were legit to an extent but you also need to get baseline blood tests to see where your levels originally stay before you take an AIz

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Napoleon1800

what’s ur dose dumb fuck. Aromasin only surpresses e2 by 38% anyways. Your natural e2 is literally 47 it’s not gonna do shit, just take 1MG of aromasin daily lmao actually u might need 2mg daily. BrainLabz is legit because I have bloods on it, and so is every other source u bought from. Ur just not a responder or ur dose is too low

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
And if you are still abusing the drugs despite no real results you are just high on Hopium overdose. Abstain yourself from using for a few months or kys with its side effects. Thank you
ig maybe im get bloods today or tomo tho

Please stop using Aromasin, and start taking arimidex at 1-2mg a day or Letrozole at 1.25-2.5MG a day and even take steroidal AI + non steroidal AI if you have to if you really want to inhibit E2.

Also, please try to reduce your bodyfat significantly, or see if there’s something wrong with your testicals where it’s overly producing hormones.

I feel like some of them were legit to an extent but you also need to get baseline blood tests to see where your levels originally stay before you take an AIz
nah, I understand what u are saying but I have been taking retard dosages of all this drugs. for the last 3 sources i just took all of them at the same time with dosages of like 25 mg of aromisan/ 2 mg of letrzoloe / .5 of arimidx

what’s ur dose dumb fuck. Aromasin only surpresses e2 by 38% anyways. Your natural e2 is literally 47 it’s not gonna do shit, just take 1MG of aromasin daily lmao actually u might need 2mg daily. BrainLabz is legit because I have bloods on it, and so is every other source u bought from. Ur just not a responder or ur dose is too low
BrainLabz isn’t fake, I have bloods on all of it. He’s just not a responder. He’s also fat as fuck anyways. He probably thinks 6.25mg of asin is actually going to lower his estrogen
sry if my post was all over the place but I have been running 25 mg of aromisan from brainlabz at the SAME time with .5-1mg of arimidx. Also im not fat or overweight. I weight 150ish I think last time i checked at like 17-20 bodyfat idk. I used to have abs when i went to the gym.

prob not a responder idk im get bloods then decide to kms or not.

i started taking this stuff when i was 15.6 and now im 16.2
Have you taken an x ray of your growth plates? I've taken one when I was 18. They were closed. But at least I'm 6'1

BrainLabz isn’t fake, I have bloods on all of it. He’s just not a responder. He’s also fat as fuck anyways. He probably thinks 6.25mg of asin is actually going to lower his estrogen
This fucker doesn’t have a clue on what he’s doing and he’s putting his liver under stress for no reason.

Jfl at .org Dalits taking AIs before cutting down to a normal bf and testing bloods.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee, hattrick and odux

Buy aromasin from brain labz my e2 when from 17 to 9 on 12.5 mg

I really dont think that AIs are commonly faked, not really a concern.

You guys are so retarded stop misquoting studies it’s 25 mg reduces TO 38 not by.

25 mg =
38% estradiol, 50 mg = 32%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Spiritualcell
do you know if they are a reputable source for peptides in europe?
Yeah, my cousin actually owns that site, and I can confirm all the stuff is legit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I asked him abt this and he said he was wrong, and that it is by 38% and not to. I thought it was to 38% until he said it wasnt
Why would 50mg lower estradiol less than 25 mg??

heightmaxxers be like: brodys I've grown from 5'2 to 5'4 from the age of 15-19 because of mk and estrogen inhibitors!!! gtfih and u will be a gigamogger soon!!!

save up for LL brody, nothing will save you

heightmaxxers be like: brodys I've grown from 5'2 to 5'4 from the age of 15-19 because of mk and estrogen inhibitors!!! gtfih and u will be a gigamogger soon!!!

save up for LL brody, nothing will save you
Fuck you. U have no idea what u are saying

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Fuck you. U have no idea what u are saying
yeah, write me a message in 3 years when u're 6'4, just fuck ur hormones up for the next 15 years to grow 1 inch taller theory

Why would 50mg lower estradiol less than 25 mg??
Not sure, the rest of the statistics in the study though supoort the by 38% tho. I don’t know why the study doesn’t specify this

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Not sure, the rest of the statistics in the study though supoort the by 38% tho. I don’t know why the study doesn’t specify this
The wording is strange but the rest of the study very clearly supports a reduction of around 62% (aka 100-38) for 25mg.

Estrogen reduction peaks at a percent change of minus 60-70%. Percent change of minus 60% means reduction of 60%.

Here's a link to the full study, you can see for yourself:

Here's another study where they give exemestane to men and their estrogen levels are significantly suppressed

Please let me know if you guys disagree with my interpretations, everyone wins here if we can come to a better understanding

The wording is strange but the rest of the study very clearly supports a reduction of around 62% (aka 100-38) for 25mg.
View attachment 2556522
View attachment 2556524Estrogen reduction peaks at a percent change of minus 60-70%. Percent change of minus 60% means reduction of 60%.
Estrogen does not equal estradiol and they said that the peak suppression of estradiol was 62% not the average. I think the study makes it very clear (despite the weird overall wording), that the synopsis, it states that Aromasin reduced estradiol levels by 38%.

If Aromasin was that effective at estradiol suppression, it'd be recommended over Arimidex and Letrozole more often. Well, I could be wrong and misinterpreting it, but the study pretty clearly says the results that it got from the study

Estrogen does not equal estradiol and they said that the peak suppression of estradiol was 62% not the average. I think the study makes it very clear (despite the weird overall wording), that the synopsis, it states that Aromasin reduced estradiol levels by 38%.

If Aromasin was that effective at estradiol suppression, it'd be recommended over Arimidex and Letrozole more often. Well, I could be wrong and misinterpreting it, but the study pretty clearly says the results that it got from the study
I think regardless, the study proves enough that dosed daily Aromasin is still effective at suppressing estrogen long term. Just look at the graphs, if you take this stuff regularly your levels will go down. For our purposes it most likely works.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I think regardless, the study proves enough that dosed daily Aromasin is still effective at suppressing estrogen long term. Just look at the graphs, if you take this stuff regularly your levels will go down. For our purposes it most likely works.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

why the fuck would he switch 💀 miss a dose and estrogen rebound is coming for your plates

overall you're right but imagine going on vacation and trying to take arimidex with you and it gets snatched 🙏💀

overall you're right but imagine going on vacation and trying to take arimidex with you and it gets snatched 🙏💀
E2 rebound isn’t a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back