After 8 sources I still haven’t found something legit 🙃🙃🙂(heightmaxers GTFIH)

Please stop using Aromasin, and start taking arimidex at 1-2mg a day or Letrozole at 1.25-2.5MG a day and even take steroidal AI + non steroidal AI if you have to if you really want to inhibit E2.

Also, please try to reduce your bodyfat significantly, or see if there’s something wrong with your testicals where it’s overly producing hormones.

I feel like some of them were legit to an extent but you also need to get baseline blood tests to see where your levels originally stay before you take an AIz
whats wrong about aromasin

So I have an order history of estrogen inhibs and I just wanted to share the legitimacy of some sources and the need of help for a source.

So I have bought from at total of 8 sources. With every single one of them giving me small side effects(possible placebo) or no sides. Ik going of feelings is not a good idea but I got bloods and feel the same on diff products.

I also have a freind taking the same stuff I buy ever since my like 3rd source and he reacts the same as I do

To start off my source journey I bought from OTCPharmacy. I got aromisan and got a blood test for it aswell. It came out as 44 pg/ml. Remind you that you want in the 10-20 pg/ml range. So I knew it was fake or either my estrogen was just really high and it was only able to suppress it to 44 pg/ml

I don’t remeber my second source but the euro pharmaceuticals is the product. I later found it was a scam

My third source was straight out of meso rx. One of the big steroid companies called Steroidify. I bought just aromisan for like 130 or sum. I got a blood test for this one as well at 47 pg/ml.

My fourth source would be Azetec gold. Well repped by sst and some other steroid forums. I also got some info from a heightmaxer, but unfortunately it was fake. I got Letrozole and aromsian aswell. And did high dosages

My 5 source would be Researchem . Well repped on Reddit/a bit on here / and on TikTok. More recent and mainstream sources, I used both Letrozole and Arimdix. Both height dosages. Like 1 mg and 2 mg both at the same time same day. Still not enough to give me any. Noticeable sides.

My 6th source would be amino asylum. I just bought out of desperation after finding some sources claiming to be legit, but ig it didn’t work once again. I bought Letrozole and armidix and did both at the same time. And it just don’t work

My 7th source would be Swisschems. I bought t3/Letrozole and I can 100% it is fake cause I don’t feel anything on 75mcg of t3. And nothin on the inhibitor

My 8th source would be brainlabz. I will say that I have been noticing some weird things while on this but could be just be placebo. The things I have noticed are very slight shedding of hair in shower, depression and just overall laziness. And very faint bone aches. Brain fog aswell. All which could just be me making things up. I have been using .5 arimidix and 12-25 mg aromisan. I plan to get bloods done for this in the upcoming week and just hope for the best.

I also bought from skinorac and alldaychemist some pharmacy estrogen inhibs. Usually just bought like the websites product and not like pharmacy product so I hope dis will work.

I don’t know what to do, I have igf1 sitting in my room I just can’t use it without a legit estrogen inhib. I honestly might just not react to any inhib at all

If anyone can help pls do

TLDR; can’t find a legit source after like 8 sources pls link one with some sort of proof behind it plssss.
Use amino for aromisin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back