Ageing MUST Be Solved!

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Every living moment, everyone around you is dying. You are dying. We are all deteriorating, yet people are in a trance that allows them to cope with this harsh reality. Ageing is an enemy to us all. We cannot be sure that there is anything left for us after death. We must SURVIVE. Join me in my pursuit to live!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Aging will be stopped in 500 years

You won't live to regret dying so don't worry about it.

Every living moment, everyone around you is dying. You are dying. We are all deteriorating, yet people are in a trance that allows them to cope with this harsh reality. Ageing is an enemy to us all. We cannot be sure that there is anything left for us after death. We must SURVIVE. Join me in my pursuit to live!
It will eventually

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
It will eventually

Aging will be stopped but do you think (((they))) will allow you to stop it yourself?

The question is will I persist to that time?
No we wont. stop obsessing about this, go live life and get as fat as you can

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Youㅤ
No we wont. stop obsessing about this, go live life and get as fat as you can
only a fool would do that. I will outlive everyone currently on this forum, assuming I don’t rope or something

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Who would want to live forever

only a fool would do that. I will outlive everyone currently on this forum, assuming I don’t rope or something
You better forget about it, I spent countless years looking for the answer for longevity and learned it's all a waste of time. Just wait till jewish multinationals put on the market a poisonous placebo shit bro

• JFL
You look 19 it's already over

You better forget about it, I spent countless years looking for the answer for longevity and learned it's all a waste of time. Just wait till jewish multinationals put on the market a poisonous placebo shit bro
Tell me the most promising or most interesting strategies you’ve found.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
fek son, i look like i aged 20 years in the last couple of years. All the stress really feked me over hard.

• So Sad
fek son, i look like i aged 20 years in the last couple of years. All the stress really feked me over hard.
Same bro, well more like 5 years in the past week