Agepill is the most brutal pill

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Agepill is the most brutal pill of all. As you age more and more, the bigger the pressure is to find the “one.” All the while you are looksminning due to wrinkles, spots, collagen loss, subcutaneous fatloss, height shrinkage, muscle loss, back pain, and introversion (its scientifically proven that people become less NT as they age).

Perhaps the brutality of agepill comes not from its consequences but its inevitability. No amount of sunscreen or tretinoin will save you from the agepill. Unless you have the genetics, which u probably don’t.

Its practically over once u reach 30 as a virgin.
Some might say, “Ohh just date a desperate woman in her 30s.” Even then, your lack of experience and immaturity will result in a failed relationship.

Even more brutal fact is that you will no longer have a goal or joy in your life. You won’t have much friends (their all married or busy w work), you won’t be interested in hobbies that much (have you ever seen a grown old man playing video games, playing guitar, or play tennis every single day?). You will practically be a miserable being stuck in a cell made of dying cells. If you ask your parents what their main motivation for working hard is, they will say “you.” You need family in order to be happy later in life.

Now I don’t want this post to be a total blackpill, so I will give you options: 1. Moneymaxx: become rich af and marry a russian gold digger or live the rest of your life fucking hookers. 2. Vinnmax and get an ivf baby to look after.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme, bloomercel and 6 others
It really is :cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, TsarTsar444, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
oldceldom is pretty brutal tbh, you will get taxed more and more as you age.. it's not even lookswise, it's also how society perceives and treats you based on how old you are.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, ManletBlackcel, Trilogy and 8 others
I am 31 brah

agepill is brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and FacialStructure404
oldceldom is pretty brutal tbh, you will get taxed more and more as you age.. it's not even lookswise, it's also how society perceives and treats you based on how old you are.
Worse for women though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
don't really think so, as a man your value is still conditional on your social standing, and that is more apparent the older you get

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, arabcelxxx, MagaPutinism and 2 others
don't really think so, as a man your value is still conditional on your social standing, and that is more apparent the older you get
I think most older men are generally respected for the work they do, with the years of experience they have. A single older woman seems much worse off than a single older man in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TsarTsar444, Kroker and 2 others
I think most older men are generally respected for the work they do, with the years of experience they have. A single older woman seems much worse off than a single older man in my eyes.
well if u r old and ur incel its over

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
well if u r old and ur incel its over
Of course

most older men do not fall into that category however, and have a wife and children, so I dont think they are looked down on.
Of course this will change as gen z grows up

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Agepill is the most brutal pill of all. As you age more and more, the bigger the pressure is to find the “one.” All the while you are looksminning due to wrinkles, spots, collagen loss, subcutaneous fatloss, height shrinkage, muscle loss, back pain, and introversion (its scientifically proven that people become less NT as they age)
and bone loss

Agepill is the most brutal pill of all. As you age more and more, the bigger the pressure is to find the “one.” All the while you are looksminning due to wrinkles, spots, collagen loss, subcutaneous fatloss, height shrinkage, muscle loss, back pain, and introversion (its scientifically proven that people become less NT as they age).

Perhaps the brutality of agepill comes not from its consequences but its inevitability. No amount of sunscreen or tretinoin will save you from the agepill. Unless you have the genetics, which u probably don’t.

Some might say, “Ohh just date a desperate woman in her 30s.” Even then, your lack of experience and immaturity will result in a failed relationship.

Even more brutal fact is that you will no longer have a goal or joy in your life. You won’t have much friends (their all married or busy w work), you won’t be interested in hobbies that much (have you ever seen a grown old man playing video games, playing guitar, or play tennis every single day?). You will practically be a miserable being stuck in a cell made of dying cells. If you ask your parents what their main motivation for working hard is, they will say “you.” You need family in order to be happy later in life.

Now I don’t want this post to be a total blackpill, so I will give you options: 1. Moneymaxx: become rich af and marry a russian gold digger or live the rest of your life fucking hookers. 2. Vinnmax and get an ivf baby to look after.
Option 4, ultra-aspie focus on anti-aging maxing to the point where Bryan Johnson would be genuinely amazed.
Prevent aging at all costs. No bone, cartilage, muscle, fat, collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, hair, or coloring loss is tolerated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LooksOrDeath, Kroker and 3 others
agepill is brutal because you lose access to the only demographic that matters (JBs)

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, bloomercel and Tabula Rasa
Nah, you are just subhuman with garbage aging genes, garbage diet and garbage lifestyle choices, completely biochemically sick.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
mayo monkeys should worry most about the age-pill

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and BrahminBoss
everyday we are closer to earn another pill, into the collection of inceldom

Low T for writing this

mayo monkeys should worry most about the age-pill
They have height, money and pheno going for them so they should be the least worried

• +1
I've hanged out with guys in their early 30s, they have good lives and didn't feel that different from guys in their late 20s.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and BrahminBoss
I've hanged out with guys in their early 30s, they have good lives and didn't feel that different from guys in their late 20s.
hang out with guys in 40s-50s the most they have to look foreward to is beer on the weekends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and BrahminBoss

If you’re a wizard, it’s over. Nothing beyond this point will save you.

Author of the post
- depressive schizoid who avoids all people

• +1
NTpill > agepill

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
apart from hairloss aging isnt as bad as this forum thinks

girls (not jbs) barely care about some collagenloss

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
Lmao I’m literally in a frat and already ascended multiple times

What are you like 21?
You don’t know shit about the world son. Now go ask your parents for rent money
Hahhahaha

• +1
apart from hairloss aging isnt as bad as this forum thinks

girls (not jbs) barely care about some collagenloss
What are you like 21?
You don’t know shit about the world son. Now go ask your parents for rent money
Hahhahaha
no broooooo, sorry , life ends at 25 broooooo
source: gay 14 yr old
Shirley Temple Laughing GIF

Depends... Women still have like insane smv and its only really post menopause i would say. If ur attractive when ur older you still pull favors a lot. Cause one most men don't see actual hot milfs irl ever. Just pron. But like when u hit granny stage yea its ggs.

Youth is the only time you live a fun life

so brutal that there are people that go through youth without a group of cool friends with intact households where you have very low stress and its just constant fun with your boys from week to week. Talking about ages 9-17

If u had a shit childhood u might as well kys cause it gets so much worse, the great memories I have from my childhood are the only things that keep me from suicide on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and socialcel
Oldcels gtfih