Aging is literally the worst thing imaginable

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I don't have a single second of rest because of that fucking pestilence, I have so many regrets and wasted opportunities evER since I turned 13 - 15 (25 now), I'm in a constant agonizing pain ovER the past which will nevER leave, I nevER stood a chance at fucking anything in this life yet it still hurts because even if it wasn't my fault I still missed out on evERything and lead a misERable life, the only true chances I evER had requiered extreme willpower which I've nevER seen anyone evER have that and a very high iq and awareness to see the circumstances plus a very ovER the top pro-active attitude that put in a lot of effort and hard work and nevER flinched no mattER how many giga-brutal blows you received one aftER the othER. The real problem here is that abominable putridity deforming you and destroying you worse than almost all sickness that has evER existed, if that filth were to be erased out of existence such an extreme cumbersome feeling of constant anxiety, regret, pain and worry would be lift off of my shouldERs, the only reason you miss out on something in your teens and 20s is because of that fucking abomination, if this repugnant species didn't deform itself in such a grotesque manner none of that missing out shit would be a fucking problem and all regrets of your teens and 20s (and I mean specially 20 and 21, jfl at 22-29) would weight a lot less, at 25 there isn't much more and not many more years to live for unless you don't care about spending +50 years as a deformed monstrosity. All of this came from me just looking at this picture, if only it was common to look attractive at 46, instead irl 46 year olds already have chunks of skin hanging off their fucking face, have an emaciated face, are completely gray, are wrinkly as hell with massive crow feet, cannot even reproduce, they are literally eldERly and are supposed to be in the last years of their life, being alive at +60 is just an invention of modERn soiciety, a bluepilled cope subhuman soiciety tells you, soiciety wastes your youth on worthless shit with no access to money and only let's you have money when you are 22 to 30 depending on circumstances, too bad the most valuable years of a human life are 18-21 and you waste them studying 24/7 while wageslaving for pennies like idiots where I live do. Jfl at you if you evER put money into a retirement fund, "just piss away your functioning years so you can spend decades later on as a grotesque melted deformed monstrosity with eroded bones covered in saggy strip-shaped-wrinkle covERed skin bro". I don't know how the fuck it took me until fucking 23-24 to see that abomination for what it truly is.
A8e690c64a11df15d8fc33e0847355bb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Deleted member 58285 and 15 others
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Autisticbrokeass2, Mewton and 15 others
No one escapes the agepill.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up and datboijj
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, klip11, Deleted member 55345 and 3 others
People here still cope too much. Some believe they can look 25 at 50 if they gymcel and follow a skincare regimen and get a few surgeries. We don't have anything that slows down aging significantly. How you age just boils down to genetics imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Adonis007, LooksThinker and 7 others
Buddha talked about this thousands of years a go. Read a book you nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jarate, Splinter901 and 2 others
If you age rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Splinter901 and Latinolooksmaxxer
what a faggot showing a guy who had a net worth of 200 million,if he had no money no women would
Doesn't matter still got laid on his private jet while broke chads cry in their shitty apartment.

People here still cope too much. Some believe they can look 25 at 50 if they gymcel and follow a skincare regimen and get a few surgeries. We don't have anything that slows down aging significantly. How you age just boils down to genetics imo.
Science is making progress, most people here will look 25 at 50 thank to the upcoming technologies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, efidescontinuado, murdah and 1 other person
25 is the prime age

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker and Latinolooksmaxxer
I don't have a single second of rest because of that fucking pestilence, I have so many regrets and wasted opportunities evER since I turned 13 - 15 (25 now), I'm in a constant agonizing pain ovER the past which will nevER leave, I nevER stood a chance at fucking anything in this life yet it still hurts because even if it wasn't my fault I still missed out on evERything and lead a misERable life, the only true chances I evER had requiered extreme willpower which I've nevER seen anyone evER have that and a very high iq and awareness to see the circumstances plus a very ovER the top pro-active attitude that put in a lot of effort and hard work and nevER flinched no mattER how many giga-brutal blows you received one aftER the othER. The real problem here is that abominable putridity deforming you and destroying you worse than almost all sickness that has evER existed, if that filth were to be erased out of existence such an extreme cumbersome feeling of constant anxiety, regret, pain and worry would be lift off of my shouldERs, the only reason you miss out on something in your teens and 20s is because of that fucking abomination, if this repugnant species didn't deform itself in such a grotesque manner none of that missing out shit would be a fucking problem and all regrets of your teens and 20s (and I mean specially 20 and 21, jfl at 22-29) would weight a lot less, at 25 there isn't much more and not many more years to live for unless you don't care about spending +50 years as a deformed monstrosity. All of this came from me just looking at this picture, if only it was common to look attractive at 46, instead irl 46 year olds already have chunks of skin hanging off their fucking face, have an emaciated face, are completely gray, are wrinkly as hell with massive crow feet, cannot even reproduce, they are literally eldERly and are supposed to be in the last years of their life, being alive at +60 is just an invention of modERn soiciety, a bluepilled cope subhuman soiciety tells you, soiciety wastes your youth on worthless shit with no access to money and only let's you have money when you are 22 to 30 depending on circumstances, too bad the most valuable years of a human life are 18-21 and you waste them studying 24/7 while wageslaving for pennies like idiots where I live do. Jfl at you if you evER put money into a retirement fund, "just piss away your functioning years so you can spend decades later on as a grotesque melted deformed monstrosity with eroded bones covered in saggy strip-shaped-wrinkle covERed skin bro". I don't know how the fuck it took me until fucking 23-24 to see that abomination for what it truly is.
View attachment 2687149
25 is supposed to be physical prime for a man. Most athletes perform their best at 25 to 30. Sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later. If you feel old and withered at 25, you have shit genetics, a very hard lifestyle or some of both.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clown Show, LooksThinker and 3 others
No one escapes the agepill.
Hernan Drago is 48. So far, he has escaped the age pill. It will catch up with him eventually, probably sometime in his 50s, but he's escaped it for longer than most.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah and Pakicel
Doesn't matter still got laid on his private jet while broke chads cry in their shitty apartment.
Yea obv I would chose to be Epstein but to have that money is soo rare like 1 in a 100k literally

View attachment 2687149
I'm 21 and start to descend over before it began tbh

Science is making progress, most people here will look 25 at 50 thank to the upcoming technologies
What progess lol? Hyped-up articles about experiments on rats are not progress. There is nothing that has been demonstrated to slow down or reverse the aging process.

Maybe, we could have treatments that make you look and feel 40 at 50. But beyond that, I seriously doubt anyone alive rn will get to benefit from legit anti-aging technology. It's likely hundreds of years away.

Agepill will come for you too. Make your peace with it.

The good news is we will see a significant expansion of assisted suicide programs. You will be offered the rope when you are an oldcel. So you won't need to worry about living like a vegetable in your 90s.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Adonis007, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Hernan Drago is 48. So far, he has escaped the age pill. It will catch up with him eventually, probably sometime in his 50s, but he's escaped it for longer than most.
He will start descending hard in a few years.

Aging will be cured by science/transhumanism, stop fearmongering. If there comes a time where technological advances are discovered to slow down aging, it would be within this century.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, martinsman and Pakicel
Aging will be cured by science/transhumanism, stop fearmongering. If there comes a time where technological advances are discovered to slow down aging, it would be within this century.
I seriously doubt it. You are massively underestimating just how complex biology is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and murdah
What progess lol? Hyped-up articles about experiments on rats are not progress. There is nothing that has been demonstrated to slow down or reverse the aging process.

Maybe, we could have treatments that make you look and feel 40 at 50. But beyond that, I seriously doubt anyone alive rn will get to benefit from legit anti-aging technology. It's likely hundreds of years away.

Agepill will come for you too. Make your peace with it.

The good news is we will see a significant expansion of assisted suicide programs. You will be offered the rope when you are an oldcel. So you won't need to worry about living like a vegetable in your 90s.
My grandfather was in his 50s when I was born. He died in his 80s and even from when I was a kid, I could see a huge difference between him being even 60 and him being in his 80s. By the time the end came, he really couldn't do anything anymore. Even go up a flight of stairs. Aging is brutal

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 59522, murdah and 1 other person
I just gave my mom a tube of TRET since I can't stand seeing her ageing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Adonis007, efidescontinuado and 4 others
pop culture and internet algorithms have cucked zoomers into believing that life ends when you are no longer a teenager

all engineered for them to have their sense of self-worth nuked in order to accept their exploitation as wageslaves without complaining

meanwhile the average bourgeois oldcel is slaying worldclass JB pussy while wagecucks rot on the internet:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
My grandfather was in his 50s when I was born. He died in his 80s and even from when I was a kid, I could see a huge difference between him being even 60 and him being in his 80s. By the time the end came, he really couldn't do anything anymore. Even go up a flight of stairs. Aging is brutal
Chances are he wanted to rope but couldn't anymore.

This is what assisted suicide is for.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and murdah
we normies wouldnt have access to it even if it would happen

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and Pakicel
we normies wouldnt have access to it even if it would happen
Nah. That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. If there was a cure for aging, governments would subsidise it because it would be cheaper than keeping giga oldcels alive by drugging them up and putting them on life support. Corporations could profit off providing it using a subscription model so restricting to richcels makes no sense.

It's just that the technological hurdles are way too significant to overcome even in a century.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
Chances are he wanted to rope but couldn't anymore.

This is what assisted suicide is for.
Nah, he was very religious. He was a pastor so he didn't believe in suicide. He just felt that he was ready to go whenever his time came.

I was at the doctor with him when he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. He had just turned 85 years old a few weeks before. The doctor told him they could try chemotherapy, but the cancer had spread so far, it would be a long shot. So my grandfather opted not to go for chemotherapy as he said "im 85 years old and we all have to go sometime".

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Pakicel
At best you can look good at 40. Even Brad pitt is a fraction of his 24 year old self.

(A fraction of chad still mogs an incel at his very best tho)

• +1
Reactions: finn899, WanderingBurro and Pakicel
DNR you're just looksmaxxing wrong.

Ageplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Tai Lung
Nah, he was very religious. He was a pastor so he didn't believe in suicide. He just felt that he was ready to go whenever his time came.
Coping with religion was ultimately harmful for him in the end. Why put yourself through needless suffering when you are going to die soon anyway?
I was at the doctor with him when he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. He had just turned 85 years old a few weeks before. The doctor told him they could try chemotherapy, but the cancer had spread so far, it would be a long shot. So my grandfather opted not to go for chemotherapy as he said "im 85 years old and we all have to go sometime".
Tbh, cancer is way more manageable nowadays. We have seen a lot of progress in survival rates for cancer. Chances it won't be much of a concern when we are oldcels. But aging will still be a massive problem. Your body will still breakdown past 80.

Taking a picture under different lightning = looksmaxing.
First gal is a different skin colour (even under other lightings) and appears to have had a nose job.

Second guy unsure other than shaving facial hair, getting a better cut, and clearing mild eye bags (though it could just be lighting).

Third and fourth admitted to surgery and have many videos where they appear unfrauded.

Fifth applied numerous softmaxxes but unfortunately his channel/vids are no longer around.

View attachment 2687149
Rodrigo guirao is doing pretty good 😂 there are some other examples as well, of “men who age like fine wine”

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Take the redpill cope. Men's prime starts at 30.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Splinter901
I seriously doubt it. You are massively underestimating just how complex biology is.
Elon musk said that he could do it “easily” lol but that it was not worth it or something like that, btw I do agree that he could

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
View attachment 2687149
Only over if ur a virgin

Elon musk said that he could do it “easily” lol but that it was not worth it or something like that, btw I do agree that he could
Just like he promised self-driving cars in a few years 5 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew
Who fucking cares Bro, aging Is chad and foids' problem. Us normies don't have to care about this shit, It never began anyway

View attachment 2687149
True, humans were not supposed to live by 30 in nature. We artificially extended our lifespans, all of this is unnatural.

The only curse is the descension in looks, if we kept our prime looks our whole life, there would be much less suffering.

Pathetic that in 2024 there's still no way to completely prevent the aging of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
True, humans were not supposed to live by 30 in nature. We artificially extended our lifespans, all of this is unnatural.

The only curse is the descension in looks, if we kept our prime looks our whole life, there would be much less suffering.

Pathetic that in 2024 there's still no way to completely prevent the aging of the face.

I'd say 30 is too low but it definitively isn't natural for humans to be alive at +60, back in caveman times they died at like 47 which is a few years before aging starts going into full destruction mode.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
25 is supposed to be physical prime for a man. Most athletes perform their best at 25 to 30. Sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later. If you feel old and withered at 25, you have shit genetics, a very hard lifestyle or some of both.
Yep 27 is the prime age for a man.

And Gabriella Union and Jared Leto, I mean I think 50 years of looking young is good. You don't need more. But if you're looking old past 30, that's sad.