AI Pill makes black pill pointless

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
With good diet etc human intelligence is basically maxed. Maybe it can increase by like 1% every couple hundred years but I'd be skeptical of that.
AI is already somewhat intelligent.
I think everyone here would agree AI is getting 5%+ smarter a year. Personally I think it is getting more than 20% smarter a year. This will not stop in fact when AI mogs humans at doing AI science it will get smarter much faster.
AI will mog humans at every single thing in existence.
Just like how rats can't control us and we can't predict a super chess bots moves I doubt we can control AI and predict it's moves when existance in this universe is many times more complicated than chess.

Ai might kill us all, make life shit, make life great or make life a utopia. Regardless of what happens your looks will not matter. Your ether fucked or can live in virtual worlds like the matrix where you don't age and look better than everyone.

AI will solve all science you will be able to look however you want and do anything In virtual worlds that feel like reality. As well as do a fuckton in the real world.

Attachments

• ai-image-two-hot-bride-with-white-net-micro-lingerie-hvqkxu.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, reptiles and hattrick
Lifefuel but I won't be alive to see it

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman
AI now. AI will give me money.

Wow an AI can draw a picture
Humans still mog the inanimate computer to death in every category

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Gonthar, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Wow an AI can draw a picture
Humans still mog the inanimate computer to death in every category
Humans are not getting more intelligent AI is getting a decent % more intelligent every single year. There are a handful of AIs more impressive that drawing AIs

Humans are not getting more intelligent AI is getting a decent % more intelligent every single year. There are a handful of AIs more impressive that drawing AIs
They will cap out eventually and its progress will slow down

The human brain cant understand its own capabilities and how it really works, so how would something be programmed that could understand and control these emotions and capacities in order to bring out the fullest extent of them.

We have yet to see a human at 100% maxxed tf out because we don't even know how to get to that point

AI cannot do what nothing understands. It will never be able to give an explanation as to how everything was created

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and madcap88
As more and more jobs become irrelevant the only thing you may be important for soon are your looks

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
a bunch of information from millions of webpages and academic sources was dumped to create ChatGPT
it has no critical thinking it is as it likes to parrot "an AI language model"

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
This is what happens when you create your world views based on sci fi movies

Which I guess is to be expected on a website that literally revolves around the blue/red pill from the matrix

ai has zero volition, it will forever be a tool of humans.

With good diet etc human intelligence is basically maxed. Maybe it can increase by like 1% every couple hundred years but I'd be skeptical of that.
AI is already somewhat intelligent.
I think everyone here would agree AI is getting 5%+ smarter a year. Personally I think it is getting more than 20% smarter a year. This will not stop in fact when AI mogs humans at doing AI science it will get smarter much faster.
AI will mog humans at every single thing in existence.
Just like how rats can't control us and we can't predict a super chess bots moves I doubt we can control AI and predict it's moves when existance in this universe is many times more complicated than chess.

Ai might kill us all, make life shit, make life great or make life a utopia. Regardless of what happens your looks will not matter. Your ether fucked or can live in virtual worlds like the matrix where you don't age and look better than everyone.

AI will solve all science you will be able to look however you want and do anything In virtual worlds that feel like reality. As well as do a fuckton in the real world.
We won't live long enough to benefit from advanced technology, like a "matrix" (holodeck).