AITAH for not looking for an arranged marriage for my daughter after she had an interracial child out of wedlock?

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
AITAH for not looking for an arranged marriage for my daughter after she had an interracial child out of wedlock?
My daughter growing up was exceptionally bright, all GT and AP classes, went to a top Public University. While she was in school she gets into this relationship with this guy call him John.
Initially she tells us John also went to the same school as her but we later discover that was a lie. And in reality he worked random jobs. In her junior year she ends up getting pregnant by him we beg her to abort the baby. She ends up leaving that semester and we end up helping her raise our grandson. John says he is going to Miami and disappears. My daughter moved back in with us and we raised our grandson while she finished her degree online.This whole process we all have gotten close again and we love our grandson. About 1 year and 4 months ago she moved out to her own apartment near by and got a job as well.
She has been dating and meeting guys on her own now and hasn’t had much luck. She now has been asking me and my wife to introduce her to guys through the Indian community with good jobs that are looking to settle down.
.The fact that she already has a kid and the fact that the kid is half black and the fact she was never married either makes it so much worse. Me asking around just brings more drama to our family and harms our social relationships. Daughter doesn’t see this way she sees it as another form of punishment from us. From what I can tell she doesn’t like the work and effort of being a single parent and thinks her only way of improving her work life balance is finding a man to help split the effort. We have tried to tell her softly that she should stick to Americanized dating as we don’t think she would have a lot of luck.

However, she kept pressing us to help her find a guy. The reality is that having children out of wedlock is not part of Indian culture at all, and two the fact that her son is half black will also make it impossible to find a match. She has pressed us to try despite that. But there are two things, 1. Not one person has expressed interest in our daughter, at weddings, prayers no one has approached us to ask us if our daughter was open to meeting their son. 2. I feel that us asking around will make our family look worse if anything and damage our relationships with people in the community.My wife and I have had tense discussions with our daughter, and she views us bad guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, slick2, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
Based father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SidharthTheSlayer, latincell95 and 5 others
Redditors never fail

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, FutureSlayer and 19 others
Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RecessedChinCel, dantemaxxing and 17 others
@Preston should step up, marry her and raise Tyrones child. It's called being a real man

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing, falcon1 and 9 others
She now has been asking me and my wife to introduce her to guys through the Indian community with good jobs that are looking to settle down.
.The fact that she already has a kid and the fact that the kid is half black and the fact she was never married either makes it so much worse.

@human304

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, klip11 and ReadBooksEveryday
> black guy
> John

Pick one

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, scrunchables, falcon1 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Holy shitle pickle rickle on a stickle THAT's a big ooferino yikerino kinderino strangerino shitterino pisserino diarrino dogshiterino godzillashiterino jizzerino le wifeyrino with Marcus d'rino and Tyronerino. Time to siperino some soyerino and battle le incelerinos on the interweberinos!
Translated for non subfives
Holy shit thats a bigoted post. time to sip some soy and battle incels on the interweb.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall and ReadBooksEveryday
Gets a kid out of a hookup, fwb dumps her, then she asks her parents for a free ticket out. Blames her parents when her actions are against the culture she was raised in. Peak solipsism.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss, Skywalker and 2 others
Indian single mom with a black baby. jfl comically lowest smv possible. Almost feel sorry for her

• JFL
Reactions: slick2, RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
apart from the occasional femcel the comments are pretty reasonable tbh
Yeah tbh they weren't bad. I was surprised since redditors are usually super soy about these things.
JFL at whoever ends up with that fat curry woozy -

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Threads like these are a new Maury series we never wished for but deserve.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Johns real names Cody winters too bad he’s about to commit suicide

Bbc pilled again tho

Threads like these are a new Maury series we never wished for but deserve.
Happy new year lil bozo. May you elf max

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and infini
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
@Squirtle why dont you MAN UP boyo? what is wrong with you :woke::woke:
nothing happened with your fiancee and @klip11, i told you ..............he was just a colleague from work.......
she is part of a very conservative culture and not a white biatch, so its obviously ok

@Spiritualcells @Sny @Gengar @eduardkoopman @ReadBooksEveryday @NumbThePain @tyronelite @Kamui @Jamaldickjavontus

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Spiritualcell, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Tyrone activities

MUH GOOKS HAVE HIGHEST SMV.

There’s a reason why races of men fear BBC BVLLS slaying their daughters and not gooks. It’s because WE BBCS ARE ACTALLY CAPABLE OF DOING IT, ITS AN GENUINE POSSIBILITY UNLIKE FOR GOOKS. @Kamui i shut down this idiot.

If you’re not mixed, white or black just rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and 1 other person
MUH GOOKS HAVE HIGHEST SMV.

There’s a reason why races of men fear BBC BVLLS slaying their daughters and not gooks. It’s because WE BBCS ARE ACTALLY CAPABLE OF DOING IT, ITS AN GENUINE POSSIBILITY UNLIKE FOR GOOKS. @Kamui i shut down this idiot.

If you’re not mixed, white or black just rope
tales from the sahara desert

• +1
The fate of @Gengar sister. Never began for prashant. In another episode of curry foids are ultra whores
nah brah, they have "conservative cultures" so it'll all be ok cause they're not white or black whores......or something like that....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@Preston should step up, marry her and raise Tyrones child. It's called being a real man
Not the stepdad, but the dad that stepped up :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and RAMU KAKA
Sounds like the type of whore shit Mindy kaling would come up with