Akuma vs Curlyheadjames [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 6]

who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and james mogs in PSL. that does not mean he gets more bitches than AKuma, though
Once again greycel coming out of the woodworks to win retard of the year award

Akuma might mog appeal-wise due to more neotony, a softer look and in general a higher degree of female gaze-maxxing

.. but we are rating on PSL. mog battles are PSL. unless stated otherwise.
this is true all these greycels coming in from tails youtube and tiktok are all used to thinking that prettyboys are the rulers and the best looking while it may be true for some hyper masc always wins in the end like i get more opportunities to do shit like hangout with the freaks of society go do degenerate and unethical shit get into more fights intimidate more and get male gaze respect and the occasional mentally ill pussy every now and then

imagine if me and akuma went to school together, i would be friends with the emo fags, and he would be the popular jock nate jacobs type shit on the football team and bullying us all because he's higher appeal. there is not one normal NT girl who will say I'm more attractive than Akuma, he just gives more security and social proof than I Ever could.
jaw is law james
very true bro, even my bigonial width almost matches my zygos i had 12 extractions so i suffered extreme bone loss since i was a rare case with my shit teeth so i lost a ton of jaw but managed to gain it back from sarms gh test and ais gonna be going in for a custom wraparound with eppley next year though so i can go from 6.25 PSL to reach 6.5 PSL that's when life really starts
then i will get FFS for more soft features and dimorphism to reach 8 PSL and of course the purple eyes because one user said you can't reach 8 PSL without purple eyes i'm gonna have to be very precise with how I plan my strategy. after every single surgery I will take down all 51 scientific ratios and 34 side profile angles to see what's changed and what I have to do so that I can have the perfect face.
it's going to take me a year and a half for all of this money is not an issue i will never stop looksmaxxing, but i am going to have to plan my ascension according to textbook PSL so that I can reach 8 PSL. that's the only way I can get away with my low trust phenotype and bones is being so perfect I am good looking. I am called scary and creepy but called handsome only by mentally ill jbs consequentially i am 6.25 PSL but take someone like bella hadid who I analzyed and is 6.5 PSL she is called scary on tiktok but one user said she's so scary she's beautiful. that's because she has .25 PSL on me. if i were to get that jaw implant i could reach 6.5 PSL, but even then I don't know if that'd be enough because even Hadid has more soft features than me. We will just have to see I don't wanna jinx anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24186, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
this is true all these greycels coming in from tails youtube and tiktok are all used to thinking that prettyboys are the rulers and the best looking while it may be true for some hyper masc always wins in the end like i get more opportunities to do shit like hangout with the freaks of society go do degenerate and unethical shit get into more fights intimidate more and get male gaze respect and the occasional mentally ill pussy every now and then

imagine if me and akuma went to school together, i would be friends with the emo fags, and he would be the popular jock nate jacobs type shit on the football team and bullying us all because he's higher appeal. there is not one normal NT girl who will say I'm more attractive than Akuma, he just gives more security and social proof than I Ever could.

very true bro, even my bigonial width almost matches my zygos i had 12 extractions so i suffered extreme bone loss since i was a rare case with my shit teeth so i lost a ton of jaw but managed to gain it back from sarms gh test and ais gonna be going in for a custom wraparound with eppley next year though so i can go from 6.25 PSL to reach 6.5 PSL that's when life really starts
then i will get FFS for more soft features and dimorphism to reach 8 PSL and of course the purple eyes because one user said you can't reach 8 PSL without purple eyes i'm gonna have to be very precise with how I plan my strategy. after every single surgery I will take down all 51 scientific ratios and 34 side profile angles to see what's changed and what I have to do so that I can have the perfect face.
it's going to take me a year and a half for all of this money is not an issue i will never stop looksmaxxing, but i am going to have to plan my ascension according to textbook PSL so that I can reach 8 PSL. that's the only way I can get away with my low trust phenotype and bones is being so perfect I am good looking. I am called scary and creepy but called handsome only by mentally ill jbs consequentially i am 6.25 PSL but take someone like bella hadid who I analzyed and is 6.5 PSL she is called scary on tiktok but one user said she's so scary she's beautiful. that's because she has .25 PSL on me. if i were to get that jaw implant i could reach 6.5 PSL, but even then I don't know if that'd be enough because even Hadid has more soft features than me. We will just have to see I don't wanna jinx anything.

I think the most optimal route for most people would be to just maxx the most DIMORPHIC FEATURES like jaw and zygos, and then try to preserve all other soft features, that way you still command respect from males due to having a good jaw and projected zygomatic processes, and you will still have broad appeal to females

But you are past that point now so u need to continue to do what ure doing even if it's a lot harder to do, i hope it works out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
People who say jaw is law and eyes are king fail to realize that while that may be true, harmony is EVERYTHING

The higher PSL you go, the harder it is to maintain harmony due to bonemass, which is why people say stuff like 'damn he looks uncanny' or 'shit he got botched'. That's because an increase in bonemass and dimorphism does not equal an increase in harmony, it gets exponentially harder to maintain ideal harmony

• +1
Reactions: FlyingElephant and Zeruel
but his bones are top tier why isnt he pretty boy? i dont get what u mean tbh
@curlyheadjames is this guy hater?
Because its not about "muh bones"
You need to have balance between masc and pretty features.

He is just too masculine, and his body doesnt seem that great either.
But I have nothing aganist, he seems like a cool dude, he simply doesnt deserve so much dickriding.

• +1
Reactions: FlyingElephant and Deleted member 23564

But I have nothing aganist him, he seems like a cool dude, he simply doesnt deserve so much dickriding.

But I have nothing aganist him, he seems like a cool dude, he simply doesnt deserve so much dickriding.

@curlyheadjames looks strange. Individually his features are okay, but there's no facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564

But I have nothing aganist him, he seems like a cool dude, I simply dont understand all of the dickriding you faggots do on him.

People who say jaw is law and eyes are king fail to realize that while that may be true, harmony is EVERYTHING

The higher PSL you go, the harder it is to maintain harmony due to bonemass, which is why people say stuff like 'damn he looks uncanny' or 'shit he got botched'. That's because an increase in bonemass and dimorphism does not equal an increase in harmony, it gets exponentially harder to maintain ideal harmony
why cant we just be 8 PSL with perfect facial harmony
I think the most optimal route for most people would be to just maxx the most DIMORPHIC FEATURES like jaw and zygos, and then try to preserve all other soft features, that way you still command respect from males due to having a good jaw and projected zygomatic processes, and you will still have broad appeal to females

But you are past that point now so u need to continue to do what ure doing even if it's a lot harder to do, i hope it works out
fucking crazy bro true guess i just gotta keep going for the high PSL as possible cant reverse it so gotta keep going thanks

But I have nothing aganist, he seems like a cool dude, he simply doesnt deserve so much dickriding.
i haave the best body
i am bulking though 6000 calories a day
IMG 8950
IMG 8948
IMG 8947
IMG 8943
IMG 8942
IMG 8940
IMG 8935
IMG 8934
IMG 8933
IMG 8931
IMG 8926 1
IMG 8916 2
IMG 8913 1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23483

fucking crazy bro true guess i just gotta keep going for the high PSL as possible cant reverse it so gotta keep going thanks

i haave the best body
View attachment 2030657View attachment 2030658View attachment 2030659View attachment 2030660View attachment 2030661View attachment 2030662View attachment 2030663View attachment 2030664View attachment 2030665View attachment 2030666View attachment 2030667View attachment 2030668View attachment 2030669
You should be blasting 100g of accutane a day for 6 months tbh, no more acne for life

• +1
akuma is catching up

• Woah
You should be blasting 100g of accutane a day for 6 months tbh, no more acne for life
skin and collagen is cope i think it's all bone idk tho

Is biognial width an insane halo?? Can you rate mine James?

• +1

i haave the best body
View attachment 2030657View attachment 2030658View attachment 2030659View attachment 2030660View attachment 2030661View attachment 2030662View attachment 2030663View attachment 2030664View attachment 2030665View attachment 2030666View attachment 2030667View attachment 2030668View attachment 2030669
Why do you like to make yourself look uglier, man?
If this is how you look at the gym, no Wonder them hoes are running.

If by making these faces, you are already simped by, imagined if you took normal pictures, you'd probably be slaying.

• +1
Reactions: FlyingElephant and Deleted member 16133
Why do you like to make yourself look uglier, man?
If this is how you look at the gym, no Wonder them hoes are running.

If by making these faces, you are already simped by, imagined if you took normal pictures, you'd probably be slaying.
they are normal pictures and i dont make myself uglier it's just my face what d oyou normies not understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
they are normal pictures and i dont make myself uglier it's just my face what d oyou normies not understand
On some of them you are opening your mouth wide, on some you are frowning too hard, like, on your profile pic you look 10000x better than on most pics you post.

I guess you are going for dark-triadmaxxing, but you dont need to try too hard, you already have that serial killer vibe; maybe you should smile a lil more. :feelsgood:

On some of them you are opening your mouth wide, on some you are frowning too hard, like, on your profile pic you look 10000x better than on most pics you post.

I guess you are going for dark-triadmaxxing, but you dont need to try too hard, you already have that serial killer vibe; maybe you should smile a lil more. :feelsgood:
no mouth or frown oral commisures downturned and have nasolabial folds i am not dark triad maxxer actually im prettyboy maxxing u nerd

Curly headed got height mogged so hard in that pic. Too short to be taken seriously. This other dude looks like average high schooler

• +1
Curly headed got height mogged so hard in that pic. Too short to be taken seriously. This other dude looks like

James is a legit popstar. he will make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and FlyingElephant
Curly headed got height mogged so hard in that pic. Too short to be taken seriously. This other dude looks like average high schooler
i was slocuehd im 5 9 barefoot and im 16 with plates open running gh so im reaching 6 foot im at my worst rn
James is a legit popstar. he will make it.
we will see

jfl im doing better than expected

Attachments

• lol.mp4
    8.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro