Akuma vs OneTwoThree [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 5]

who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@
OneTwoThree
@OneTwoThree CONFIRMED SLAYER OF JBS, HAD AROUND 9 GIRLFRIENDS. LOVED BY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. He is 22 and 5'11 (confirmed by @
mrriceguy
@mrriceguy)
wtf this nigga look gay as hell like a trap this the most feminine guy i've ever seen yuck
at least @Akuma looks like a dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
wtf this nigga look gay as hell like a trap this the most feminine guy i've ever seen yuck
at least @Akuma looks like a dude
thats what ive been saying hes bearly a man at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
i could never battle you :cry: you are the ultimate lifeform
shadow the hedgehog
we will see it is up to the people anyway
i know i'm gonna lose to you anyway because of the prettyboy bias even though you have less bone than me and more sex appeal
but i just need to see who is blackpilled vs bluepilled on this forum to add to my ignore list
so let's do it

Hi, I saw that ,,battle" only now. I'm done having fun about someone's look and I do not want to be a part of ,,battle mog".

Akuma is better looking than me. But I am at this stage of life I do not care much about my looks. I have other things on my mind which occupy me.

I always knew I am not kind of hansome guys but I had good childhood due to my feminine look. I had many girlfriends. That was good time!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23564
Hi, I saw that ,,battle" only now. I'm done having fun about someone's look and I do not want to be a part of ,,battle mog".

Akuma is better looking than me. But I am at this stage of life I do not care much about my looks. I have other things on my mind which occupy me.

I always knew I am not kind of hansome guys but I had good childhood due to my feminine look. I had many girlfriends. That was good time!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Yuno_howitez

Brother im sorry. You are very handsome good looking but feminine guy. Dont be sad about this look at the previous mog battles. Its all for fun just guys being guys.

• Love it
Reactions: OneTwoThree
shadow the hedgehog
we will see it is up to the people anyway
i know i'm gonna lose to you anyway because of the prettyboy bias even though you have less bone than me and more sex appeal
but i just need to see who is blackpilled vs bluepilled on this forum to add to my ignore list
so let's do it
is this ur theme song?

based chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Brother im sorry. You are very handsome good looking but feminine guy. Dont be sad about this look at the previous mog battles. Its all for fun just guys being guys.
I know. I keep my distance. There are a looot of people who are better looking than me like @Xangsane etc. Every day I care about my look less and less but still it is interesting to read some topics on looksmax because people in real life are not honest.

I discovered this website due to... Lachowski. Girls that I know were telling about him quite often and I started searching what makes him such a good looking men. I read many high quality topics here. Thank you!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 24444, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
I know. I keep my distance. There are a looot of people who are better looking than me like @Xangsane etc. Every day I care about my look less and less but still it is interesting to read some topics on looksmax because people in real life are not honest.

I discovered this website due to... Lachowski. Girls that I know were telling about him quite often and I started searching what makes him such a good looking men. I read many high quality topics here. Thank you!
I don't know if you read but you're the first looksmax user face i've seen. and i downloaded all your pics and read all your posts on looksmax and i have a folder for ur pics ( no homo ) cuz i really find that ur handsome even tho i am not gay. And many times i replied to your posts but you ignored me. I showed your pics to everyone i know and asked to rate everyone said ur handsome also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, OneTwoThree, Iasacrko and 2 others
I don't know if you read but you're the first looksmax user face i've seen. and i downloaded all your pics and read all your posts on looksmax and i have a folder for ur pics ( no homo ) cuz i really find that ur handsome even tho i am not gay. And many times i replied to your posts but you ignored me. I showed your pics to everyone i know and asked to rate everyone said ur handsome also.
thats kinda gay tho jfl wtf u have a folder of the guys pics i dont even do that with my favorite psl god

• JFL
thats what ive been saying hes bearly a man at all

hes got potential if one two three gets the hairstyle back in these photos the littel vinnie hacker lng hair
and gymmaxxes he could become one of the best prettyboys on tiktok
his problem is that we have male gaze copers like me and this forum to tell him he's ugly
don't let him become james sapphire 2.0 and become hyper masculine with zero appeal
is this ur theme song?

this is my theme song

thats kinda gay tho jfl wtf u have a folder of the guys pics i dont even do that with my favorite psl god
i have one of niko, james sapphire, amnesia and salludon too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
Lachowski
same i looked up prettyboy on google and a pic of lachowski popped up this is how i found this rotten forum
your first mistake was being a prettyboy and posting your face on a male only forum (well actually 1/10th of the forum is larping foids but we'll save that topic for another time)
you should've just tiktokmaxxed if u got straight teeth what could go wrong except you getting a shit ton of followers
welp, you've still got time it's not over yet at least you haven't been in over 10 popular blackpill videos so you can still get all your posts deleted. faggots here will still post your face forever even after 2 years but people won't know who you are, you've revealed too much information about your job location scrolling through your posts. you mog this forum and are above it so i don't know what your purpose here still is maybe you're lingering onto something? attention? friends? i have no idea but you should try to pay the mods or admin a couple hundred to get your shit taken down.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Iasacrko and Deleted member 24444
only chad for me is

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I am sorry that I ignored you. Really. I have a lot of duties now so maybe I did not read everything what I could read. I am trying also be polite to people but sometimes my nerves got the better of me here when someone was insulting me (or maybe that was a slang here) and I blame myslelf because I was rude to someone writing to them unpleasant content.

I would like to say many users on looksmax are good-looking guys and do not worry much about look ;p
Nowadays I feel that I am a ,,normie" in term of looks and this is ok!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Yuno_howitez
I will not bote for either as they're both manlet prettyboy faggots!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Iasacrko
how the fuck do i unvote i thought onetwothree i was voting for was
View attachment 2030225
i hate tiktok pretty faggots remove my vote ASAP i dont want to support prettyboys bc i fucking hate them

You mog these guys to the deeepest circles of blackpill hell and back, its not even funny

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I will not bote for either as they're both manlet prettyboy faggots!
fr tho ig manlets now are cool i lost to a little 5'11 dude litterally as tall as my little cousin

• JFL
You mog these guys to the deeepest circles of blackpill hell and back, its not even funny
yes mongrel PSL wise on textbook these guys are no more than 5.5 but im proven to be 6.25 appeal wise it's laughable how these guys are 10/10 and im 3/10 this world

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22623
Hard battle.OneTwoThree has better pheno but looks half ethnic idk.
They are both High tier HTN- Mid tier Chadlite Prettyboys.Can't decide which one is better.

same i looked up prettyboy on google and a pic of lachowski popped up this is how i found this rotten forum
your first mistake was being a prettyboy and posting your face on a male only forum (well actually 1/10th of the forum is larping foids but we'll save that topic for another time)
you should've just tiktokmaxxed if u got straight teeth what could go wrong except you getting a shit ton of followers
welp, you've still got time it's not over yet at least you haven't been in over 10 popular blackpill videos so you can still get all your posts deleted. faggots here will still post your face forever even after 2 years but people won't know who you are, you've revealed too much information about your job location scrolling through your posts. you mog this forum and are above it so i don't know what your purpose here still is maybe you're lingering onto something? attention? friends? i have no idea but you should try to pay the mods or admin a couple hundred to get your shit taken down.
Relax, I am not into tik tok or other social media. I would like to become an auditor. I do not want to take advantage of my appearance. Im also quite shy person and I don't fit into the digital world. I have calm life, have awesome parents and I am slowly achieving my life goals.