GTFIH!!! Akuma vs PRIME James Sapphire [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 7]

who mogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p7 (FIRST TO GET 50 VOTES OR MOST VOTES AFTER 48 HOURS WINS)

Holy shit! Forum Chad CurlyHeadJames got HUMILIATED by an almost greycel! JFL! How the mighty have fallen.
This makes it clear this forum is all about... PRETTY BOYS! Tails is a retarded ass youtuber saying we are all for "Masculine bloated male gaze"
NO RETARD! AS YOU CAN SEE THE MOST MASCULINE RICHARD RAMIREZ LOOKALIKE MASCULINEMAXXER CURLYHEADJAMES GOT PUNTED INTO THE GROUND BY THE UNDERDOG AKUMA.

James Sapphire, truly a fucking devastating loss. He was once a king of Looksmax, now he is a DISCORD BLOATED MOD EATING 6000 CALORIES LOSING HIS APPEAL. His days of popularity are OVER! Seems Looksmax.org isn't your home anymore JAMES SAPPHIRE!

NOW LETS SEE PRIME JAMES SAPPHIRE, CAN HE FINALLY TAKE AKUMA DOWN? THE ONE WHO ASCENDED HARMONIOUSLY FROM LTN?
JAMES SAPPHIRE - THE HALF-FRAUDER CHAD BLESSED WITH BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND HAIR GENETICS VS LTN GENETICS WHICH THROUGH DEDICATION ASCENDED TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

TL: DR :

@Akuma ASCENDED EBOY, SLAYER OF JBS. he is 17 and 5'11 (confirmed @Allandro and @the BULL )

3237024 Snapchat 593403405 3237925 20230105 1438003 3237317 just went outside

Akuma in motion:

@curlyheadjames ACTUAL FAMOUS SINGER TIKTOKER. Pretty boy with a beautiful singing voice, adored by females and hated by normie dudes because of jealousy. He is probably 15 here and let's say 5'10 with combat boots to be nice (confirmed by @Grel Hellscream )

3237914 3D6078B4 3322 4AC3 B282 E0097D75FC95 3237913 A585F137 50A6 4BAE 917C E5FAC8ED178C 3237910 30461977 82D8 4DAD 82D4 69B13302BE90

Prime James in motion:

Attachments

• 3237922_20230107_033706.jpg
    3237922_20230107_033706.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Allandro, YUNGMAXXER and 3 others
@julianchicago
@Iasacrko
@Akuma
@curlyheadjames
@LastTemp
@ascension
@Xangsane
@FlyingElephant
@sergeant blackpill
@Allandro
@Theavenger
@Masteroogway
@Time
@Fulgrim
@tallnegga
@andy9432

@mrriceguy

James was unmoggable before he botched his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, Erik-Hexum, nika and 3 others
James in his prime was not HTN tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, MagaPutinism, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
James was also muscular before his surgeries too and was more attractive

• +1
He says a different height everytime, yesterday was 5'8 today 6'0 he says random heights everytime he posts on here.
he is actually really fucking short like the size of half of his door i have seen his fully naked body and prolapsing anus standing next to a door in his discord server (for any authorities this is a joke).

but he claims he took hgh and is currently 5'9 and that is believable but back then he was like 5'6 or 5'5

• JFL
james is the biggest mystery of .org

James was also muscular before his surgeries too and was more attractive
he is actually really fucking short like the size of half of his door i have seen his fully naked body and prolapsing anus standing next to a door in his discord server (for any authorities this is a joke).

but he claims he took hgh and is currently 5'9 and that is believable but back then he was like 5'6 or 5'5
No seriously his Height is like 166 cm which is 5’5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23564
Hard to choose. They both appeal to different types of women,

• +1

it's actually quite obvious who lifestyle mogs ultimately i mog due to better bones

• +1
Reactions: mug and Yuno_howitez

it's actually quite obvious who lifestyle mogs ultimately i mog due to better bones

Why is foreign baby barely taller? Aren’t black dudes supposed to be tall? JFL at the trans midget tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Why is foreign baby barely taller? Aren’t black dudes supposed to be tall? JFL at the trans midget tho
hes 5 10 there and was like 16 i think he's grown now that he's an adult buit im not sure i was like 5 6 there with lifts

James looks 1/100 black

He mogs facially he’s way more harmonious and forward grown

• +1
hes 5 10 there and was like 16 i think he's grown now that he's an adult buit im not sure i was like 5 6 there with lifts
Why u end up the way u are?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and mug
idk why i have always appeared ethnic for some reason ppl always wouldntbeliebe im white and convinced im mixed

just the world man
amygdala f8k girl tales from the basement, absolute bangers

• Love it
getting destroyed by a 15 yr old brutal af

Amygdala was my fav till i listened to replace. In my opinion it mogs even blackpill curse.
@curlyheadjames SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE, FEEL LIKE SHIT CUZ NO EVER GAVE A DAMN

• +1
Sapphire was legit before rotting, looked very good. Akuma lower third is much too small, and therefore loses this one.

Most of pre-botfh sapphire's photos have anglefrauding so I wouldn't be so sure if I'd rate him higher than the other dude.

Most of pre-botfh sapphire's photos have anglefrauding so I wouldn't be so sure if I'd rate him higher than the other dude.

Sapphire's pre botch photos are visibly angle frauded + jaw jutting is quite obvious.
The other guy is higher psl but sapphire has higher appeal

• +1
  • +1
getting destroyed by a 15 yr old brutal af
actually i was 14 years old there even more brutal but don't feel bad because you won the other mog battle this person in this thread doesn't exist anymore lol
Did he lost his muscles?
yeah but im gymmaxxing rn to get back
Sapphire's pre botch photos are visibly angle frauded + jaw jutting is quite obvious.
The other guy is higher psl but sapphire has higher appeal
i agree with the bottom part but not the first one i didn't do any frauds i have a shit ton of videos of me with others that wasn't frauded u ethnic shitskin i never frauded
shutup your ugly
Sapphire was legit before rotting, looked very good. Akuma lower third is much too small, and therefore loses this one.
hes still 17 so i think he will get a strong lower third next year also it's crazy how much my life was different from then to now
Amygdala was my fav till i listened to replace. In my opinion it mogs even blackpill curse.
@curlyheadjames SOYCIETY APOCALYPSE, FEEL LIKE SHIT CUZ NO EVER GAVE A DAMN
im putting out soyciety apocalypse and the video probably sometime around february
the best <3

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
actually i was 14 years old there even more brutal but don't feel bad because you won the other mog battle this person in this thread doesn't exist anymore lol

yeah but im gymmaxxing rn to get back

i agree with the bottom part but not the first one i didn't do any frauds i have a shit ton of videos of me with others that wasn't frauded u ethnic shitskin i never frauded

shutup your ugly

hes still 17 so i think he will get a strong lower third next year also it's crazy how much my life was different from then to now

im putting out soyciety apocalypse and the video probably sometime around february

the best <3
Bro make more songs like replace with foreign baby like that is actually the best song ive heard ever. I listened to both version the demo and the final one it’s amazing

• +1
Reactions: nulll
You are comparing a 13 yr old shit or something with a 17 yr old, also that guy @Akuma looks weird as shit

• So Sad
Bro make more songs like replace with foreign baby like that is actually the best song ive heard ever. I listened to both version the demo and the final one it’s amazing
thank u bro appreciate u fr i will make music with him next year maybe idk

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez