Alain Delon is the most handsome man to ever exist- Farewell letter

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
The reason I created a .me account is because I stumbled upon a clip of Delon effortlessly walking and mugging every subhuman on the street.

Delon later became my idol and I wish I had his godly looks

Even though he might not have the as much sex appeals as modern models but facial wise he is the most handsome motherfucker I've ever seen

Everybody is obsessed with him. I even did a tinder experiment where he got 99+ like in just 3 hours before the account was reported as fake.

Screenshot 20200821 172043 Tinder

Men, women, teens all swiped right on him. I even stumbled across a stacy from my high school and she asked : "Are you real?"
I asked her to rate him and she said : "10. He's beautiful"
I posted him on reddit and he had the most up votes past 24 hr
Screenshot 20200823 094102 Reddit

Delon lived a perfect life. Imagine being the most handsome man across Europe, lived in an era where moral values still existed. Gays and queers were not common, people are all obsessed with you. So dreamy and elegant
58755b9191bf5ca0ebc4fe16b2a72c2d

College is about to start and I have to end my time dwelling on this forum. I will miss you guys and my fellow deloncels.

Farewell and may alain bless you
Cffa9c710a1262f1c25941979431739f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
I don’t think anyone cares when a gaycel leaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
arent you a rice man?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, sytyl, inceletto and 1 other person
You're irrelevant

And Delon was a boneless cuck, @ArvidGustavsson mog him any day of the week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, malignant, Fear and 7 others
your psl god is nothing against the real psl gods...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, joeveniro, inceletto and 1 other person
EYE COLOR
Y
E

C
O
L
O
R

shapefags on suicide watch

Shitty eye area

ill miss you bro, goodluck on your journey to ascension

and i honestly agree, he#s easily one of the most handsome man to ever exist in the world, probably tied in with chico for no.1 spot
Screenshot 20200814 153203 YouTube
Original 1
4e80f29508894980ea44c09e34cc9008

after seeing your thread on his side profile, i watched plein soleil online and couldn't believe my eyes
goodbye

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 4430, joeveniro and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Shitty eye area
yeah bro look at his shitty eye area!
1136 delon

top 0.01% literally unmoggable eyebrows, perfect cat tier pct, perfect lashes and upper eyelid hooding, literally perfect eye color, perfect orbitals
if his eye area is shitty then NOONE has a good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, audreyen, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6485b025t and Copeful
chico mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
muh psl god mogs this, mogs that. Only rating value that matters is the amount of women that worship you for your looks, and delon is second to none in that regard in his prime.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, alex569, joeveniro and 5 others
thank you, your nicest comment I had
muh psl god mogs this, mogs that. Only rating value that matters is the amount of women that worship you for your looks, and delon is second to none in that regard in his prime.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Warlow
Alain Delon and Chico are the most aesthetic men ever.

PS: The other day learn that his gf, Romy Sniejder (the girl in the GIF OP posted), her mom was friend with Hitler JFL, she went to the nazi parties and all

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Alexanderr, Need2Ascend and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, joeveniro, Warlow and 1 other person
MOGGED
Df468acdb0562333069f47c97738c0c4

• Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto
The reason I created a .me account is because I stumbled upon a clip of Delon effortlessly walking and mugging every subhuman on the street.

Delon later became my idol and I wish I had his godly looks

Even though he might not have the as much sex appeals as modern models but facial wise he is the most handsome motherfucker I've ever seen

Everybody is obsessed with him. I even did a tinder experiment where he got 99+ like in just 3 hours before the account was reported as fake.

View attachment 613167
Men, women, teens all swiped right on him. I even stumbled across a stacy from my high school and she asked : "Are you real?"
I asked her to rate him and she said : "10. He's beautiful"
I posted him on reddit and he had the most up votes past 24 hr
View attachment 613179
Delon lived a perfect life. Imagine being the most handsome man across Europe, lived in an era where moral values still existed. Gays and queers were not common, people are all obsessed with you. So dreamy and elegant
View attachment 613192

College is about to start and I have to end my time dwelling on this forum. I will miss you guys and my fellow deloncels.

Farewell and may alain bless youView attachment 613198
He didn't live a perfect life since he had a shit childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
They definitely didnt swipe because it said he was an actor,model and businessman
They definitely only swiped for his looks

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 9048
I agree, he said that he felt like an orphan and a certain psychology was set within him, it made him very dark triad and a lonely man throughout his life
He didn't live a perfect life since he had a shit childhood.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Yes, Delon is indeed in a league of his own.

imagine worshipping this guy while there are guys like hernan drago, matt lemond, chico etc. out there

@inceletto
@Alexanderr

Do not pretend I’m the only one who has this opinion
There will always be retards. The vast majority of people disagree with your opinion. Women love his eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 9048 and inceletto
@inceletto
@Alexanderr

Do not pretend I’m the only one who has this opinion
Shut ur pajeet ass mouth,he's gl to all women it doesn't matter if its not gl to some psl gays

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9048 and Alexanderr
I have the same round pretty eyes and I get complimented on them all the time

They still hurt my attractiveness compared to hunter eyes

Of course women like him, he’s good looking, but not ideal

View attachment 613768
Bruh,my grandmother still talks about how gl alain delon is,can you stop being delusional?

• Love it
Ask women if they like rapist eyes compare to high trust but seductive eyes
Nigga I’m literally just being objective

He is good looking of course

Look at the difference in eye area between him and gandy, which one looks better on a man?
l

See the difference? If you show me the pictures where he’s squinting it just proves my point

View attachment 613768
View attachment 613771
What’s considered ideal and what’s not considered ideal is subjective. Regardless, anyone who says he has shit eyes is either extremely retarded or takes PSL too literally.

• +1
That’s a cop out
@inceletto
@Trungvu

Look, I’ve said this from the beginning, if you’re going to defend Delon this much and claim he is such as much as a PSL icon as someone like Gandy or O’Pry

Then you better start taking issue with how people are rated here.

People with Delon’s eye area would be penalized in terms of rating since they’re not hunter.

But I never see you guys do this. Somehow only Delon gets to have worse eye area and it gets called ideal?
His face is harmonious,he'll look worse with hunter eyes trust me

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
he had it all.

• Love it
So everyone else would look better with hunter eyes? Only Delon is the exception?

Like I said, girls compliment me on my eyes, but when I get rated on here it’s called a flaw.

The very thing people compliment me on, i am told to get surgery for.

And I agree. Come on, who looks better in these photos? And why? It’s because of eye area. Why does everyone use the clip of him walking in the street? Because he’s squinting.

View attachment 613799View attachment 613800
Try use this lmao
Bjw5 rPCUAEUXhZ

But I never see you guys do this. Somehow only Delon gets to have worse eye area and it gets called ideal?
It’s because he’s Alain Delon.

And I agree. Come on, who looks better in these photos? And why? It’s because of eye area. Why does everyone use the clip of him walking in the street? Because he’s squinting.

View attachment 613799View attachment 613800
In that picture it’s Gandy but there’s lots of other pictures I’d consider Delon to look better than Gandy in.

I'm gonna do an experiment then with gandy and your idol thom strijd

in all of the pictures that are considered better, Delon’s eyes are “closer” to being hunter. Whether it’s because he’s squinting, or because the photo is in black and white, or because he has a serious expression.

I honestly don’t get why you guys don’t see this. Pride? Having larger, rounder eyes as a man with upper eyelid exposure is not ideal. That’s why basically every male model on this site has vertically narrow eyes.

Chico, O’Pry, Gandy, Eriksen, Salludon (Part of the reason he improved was because his eyes got more hunter.)

Seriously, what is up with this cope? This same think about harmonious eyes is said about Cavill, but look at this morph. He looks improved.View attachment 613835

View attachment 613835
From a PSL standpoint, his eyes aren’t ideal but then again PSL doesn’t equate to reality regardless of how people here try to make it seem.

Delons eye area is good mainly because of the unique, striking color, his eyebrow shape and the stark contrast between his dark eyebrows and light eyes.

The reason his eyes are considered to have a "preyish" look by some here is because he has low PFL and lacks vertical narrowness/compactness, especially in comparison to male models here.

However, by no means are his eyes shit as some of you try to make it out to be. Women wouldn't be drooling over his eyes if they were.

Again, attractiveness is subjective and what's considered ideal among PSL aspies won't always be considered ideal among other people, say women for example.

• +1
in all of the pictures that are considered better, Delon’s eyes are “closer” to being hunter. Whether it’s because he’s squinting, or because the photo is in black and white, or because he has a serious expression.

I honestly don’t get why you guys don’t see this. Pride? Having larger, rounder eyes as a man with upper eyelid exposure is not ideal. That’s why basically every male model on this site has vertically narrow eyes.

Chico, O’Pry, Gandy, Eriksen, Salludon (Part of the reason he improved was because his eyes got more hunter.)

Seriously, what is up with this cope? This same think about harmonious eyes is said about Cavill, but look at this morph. He looks improved.View attachment 613835

View attachment 613835
Holy shit he looks like an incel compared to the last one 🤣🤣🤣

See the difference? If you show me the pictures where he’s squinting it just proves my point

View attachment 613768
View attachment 613771
i cant believe someone is this low iq

literally cherrypicking a photo where he's RAISING HIS EYEBROWS and LOOKING UP
you think this proves your point? you think we don't notice?

you should kys u absolute cuck, people like u just piss me off to no end, subhumans who spend hours searching cherrypicked pictures of chads to try and prove a completely wrong point

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
i cant believe someone is this low iq

literally cherrypicking a photo where he's RAISING HIS EYEBROWS and LOOKING UP
you think this proves your point? you think we don't notice?

you should kys u absolute cuck, people like u just piss me off to no end, subhumans who spend hours searching cherrypicked pictures of chads to try and prove a completely wrong point
Just relax brother. He has his point and we have ours. Beauty is subjective. And alain is supposed to pick up women not men

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
so opinions from women matter in terms of who will slay more

Just relax brother. He has his point and we have ours. Beauty is subjective. And alain is supposed to pick up women not men
im just calling him out on cherrypicking a picture where alain is raising his eyebrows and looking up in order to make his eye area look worse
stupid loser @abmonger

• JFL
  • JFL
Nigga I’m literally just being objective

He is good looking of course

Look at the difference in eye area between him and gandy, which one looks better on a man?
Gandy's eyes are probably better but Delon has an overall more harmony and a wider appeal.

Gandy's eyes are probably better but Delon has an overall more harmony and a wider appeal.
no gandy's eye area is shit
disgusting sparse genetic trash eyebrows, and shit tier absolutely disgusting infraorbitals that are more recessed than @abmonger 's maxilla
gandy should killl himself

only actual retards think his eye area is good

meanwhile:

• JFL