ALAIN DELON'S ESRRR

because ur eyes are a much better calculator for attractiveness than ratios.

you know we have a special area in the brain for seeing "harmony"?

its called the fusiform face area within the inferior temporal cortex

If anything the video supports that ratios are more important as it says that arrangement and orientation are really important for recognizability and part of the holistic processing in the FFA

Well aren’t you a Patrick bateman sigma looksmax male, time to harmonymax and ropemax innit?
yo chico lets help the community so we can mog!

yo chico lets help the community so we can mog!
You wanna mog? Don’t bully the kid that gets bullied at school because that’s fucking awesome

He has 43.8% - 44.3% depending on angle

But that just goes to show you that the ESR ratio itself doesn't fully incapsulate the harmony of the eye area. Other variables affect it, and I think we can safely say that Delon's eye spacing is good cause it looks good in motion and in pics.

Chace Crawford for example has 42.8% esr and looks good anyway. That's cause his ratio comes mostly from very wide zygos. His nose length and eyebrow length balance out the closer set eyes.

You wanna mog? Don’t bully the kid that gets bullied at school because that’s fucking awesome
i don’t get the idea of mogging. Why would you ever want to outshine someone?

i don’t get the idea of mogging. Why would you ever want to outshine someone?
shut the fuck up dillonfaggot

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
his esr is not even bad

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
im killing myself

• So Sad
Reactions: lebesgue
I have not seen a single person here mention how alain delon's esr consistently measures around 0.43-0.44. How does he look so good despite this flaw?
"muh appeal and facial harmony" but yeah this time its true

Muh 44.8. shut up faggot
You said he decends with a 45 esr when a 45 esr is literally better than his actual esr, you can measure any non distorted pic of him, it’s 44.8

You said he decends with a 45 esr when a 45 esr is literally better than his actual esr, you can measure any non distorted pic of him

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
I watched creating attractive video on him, it was measured at 44.8, measure older pics of him. That’s what I’m talking about, you idiot. A 44-48 esr is fine, and a 45 only looks bad if the icd is off, which in Jordan’s case his icd is already not one eye apart, so that’s why is looked worse. His esr changes a lot depending on the pic u use, but the moral of the story is that a 45 esr is not bad. Stop coping faggot.

Last edited:
  • +1
I watched creating attractive video on him, it was measured at 44.8, measure older pics of him. That’s what I’m talking about, you idiot. A 44-48 esr is fine, and a 45 only looks bad if the icd is off, which in Jordan’s case his icd is already not one eye apart, so that’s why is looked worse. His esr changes a lot depending on the pic u use, but the moral of the story is that a 45 esr is not bad. Stop coping faggot.
my 0.46 esr eyes dnr

also jfl you're right dont overthink it

I have not seen a single person here mention how alain delon's esr consistently measures around 0.43-0.44. How does he look so good despite this flaw?
W thread

• Love it
Ideal means ideal
A little over or little under ideal is fine
Too much can fuck up any face, usually lower ratios mean an incel skull while higher ones mean an ogre skull, so higher is better than lower but this is other than the ideal ratios
What if I have 0.43 with a wide skull lol, I have 67mm IPD

http://looksrate2-dev.42web.io/ and its the lower third to middle third ratio i think. not completely sure
ty but i thought the facial thirds were supposed to be roughly equal?

But then again i’ve heard others say that the lower third should be ideally slightly taller than the other thirds, for men. So i think you may be right

Imo, instead of equal facial thirds i think the heights of each third should be :

upper < middle < lower

• +1
ty but i thought the facial thirds were supposed to be roughly equal?

But then again i’ve heard others say that the lower third should be ideally slightly taller than the other thirds, for men. So i think you may be right

Imo, instead of equal facial thirds i think the heights of each third should be :

upper < middle < lower
@lebesgue this answers my question btw
Post in thread 'is your upper third measured from start of eyebrows, or above eyebrows?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-you...brows-or-above-eyebrows.1005677/post-15166893