Albanian tried to kill me cause I called him a shitskin

Then Eastern Europe isn’t European either as their culture is also retrograde and degenerate though not as bad as Islam and at least they uphold some Christian tenants
Yes, but even most people from eastern europe don't exactly consider themselves europeans if you ask them, although yes they're much closer and share way more values/culture with the west compared to some muslim country.

Yes, but even most people from eastern europe don't exactly consider themselves europeans if you ask them, although yes they're much closer and share way more values/culture with the west compared to some muslim country.
Every EE you meet considers themlsves European…. Only Russians don’t. I know this as I live in Europe myself and everh Polish and Romanian considers themselves euros. But yeah they share more western values than some kebab nation but Albanians are legitimately white even if they are the black sheep due to being Muslim

Every EE you meet considers themlsves European…. Only Russians don’t. I know this as I live in Europe myself and everh Polish and Romanian considers themselves euros. But yeah they share more western values than some kebab nation but Albanians are legitimately white even if they are the black sheep due to being Muslim
Albanians are not white. They are turbo manlets with an average IQ of 81. They have no concept of nation building. They have no “white” traits in general. They’re primitive brown goat herding highlanders.

• +1
Reactions: mid
Albanians are not white. They are turbo manlets with an average IQ of 81. They have no concept of nation building. They have no “white” traits in general. They’re primitive brown goat herding highlanders.
And yet they are Slavic and Illyrian… so they are white

You may not like that but hey are indeed white Europeans

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
This Albanian nigger was going on about how he was “proud to be European and muh Europes great history, we wuz kangz n shieeiiit”

Now I was confused because this guy was brown, and then it hit me he’s Albanian so I ask the dude if he’s Albanian and he says yes.

Then I called him “an ottoman rape baby , Turkish shitskin”

then when I thought I had gotten away with it he called his Albanian nigger pack and the pack of apebanians beat me up.

@moggathon @mogstars @mortis @delonregen @WeiWei @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @murdah
@NoReedemingFeature
@Biggdink
@anthony111553
AHAHAHAHAHAH SO GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back