Alcohol LOWERS TESTOSTERONE. Alcohol is also a looksMIN and heathMIN as well

Try a lil weed instead
I dont Smoke tho'.

There wasn't a thread where it was stated that Brad pit (Smoke +alcohool) in his 40s looked so much better than Ghandi who doesnt smoker or drink alcohool?

And all due to their genetic?

Stop drinking means you are out of the circle of a ton of people

I dont Smoke tho'.

There wasn't a thread where it was stated that Brad pit (Smoke +alcohool) in his 40s looked so much better than Ghandi who doesnt smoker or drink alcohool?

And all due to their genetic?

Stop drinking means you are out of the circle of a ton of people
Yeah its mostly genetics. But if you drink socially you'll be fine bro. 1 or 2 drinks a week won't hurt

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 795
This is not news. Don't drink the jewish brew.

No wonder why Muslims don't drink it.
I think they're based on that part.

whiskey raises dht
and no I don't care if you link me a Jewish article claiming otherwise
won't change my mind

so how much % is my T getting dropped when i go to party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
This thread is true but I think alcohol is still worth taking in some situations due to the low inhib effect. Drinking some vodka before approaching a girl makes it some much easier.

Just drink in rare occasions and avoid beer (high calories and high estrogens).

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, MiroslavBulldosex, tyronelite and 1 other person
This thread is true but I think alcohol is still worth taking in some situations due to the low inhib effect. Drinking some vodka before approaching a girl makes it some much easier.

Just drink in rare occasions and avoid beer (high calories and high estrogens).
wait is beer actually the worst one? i never liked the taste and i hate how u have to drink alot to get drunk compared to other alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Stare
wait is beer actually the worst one? i never liked the taste and i hate how u have to drink alot to get drunk compared to other alcohol
Yeah, beer has a lot of estrogens and calories in its natural ingredients.

jfl at all this bullshit. You think drinking beer will undo the effects of chad genetics?

Cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, GetShrekt, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
if you do mdma safe dose and once every 3 months it is really harmless! :)
Is niet schadeloos, mdma heeft ook lange termijn invloed op je hersen receptoren en is extreem zwaar op de lever

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Is niet schadeloos, mdma heeft ook lange termijn invloed op je hersen receptoren en is extreem zwaar op de lever
Ajoh boeie ruurd kenker leuk moggs alcohol 10000X @Syobevoli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 685
Ja dat absoluut alcohol is echt rotzooi, maar comedowns op mdma zijn wel echt fucked up man. Al 5 keer gedaan en nog steeds hele erge comedowns

• +1
Liever 5 keer per jaar mdma dan ooit nog alcohol tbh.

Alles met mate, niet 3 pillen op een avond gaan doen.

• Love it
Ja dat absoluut alcohol is echt rotzooi, maar comedowns op mdma zijn wel echt fucked up man. Al 5 keer gedaan en nog steeds hele erge comedowns
Aaah bad ik zelf heb daar nooit echt last van maar iedereen anders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Retarded thread, alcohol in low dose(1 shot) increases testosterone and improves sleep quality. Alcohol is also obesity-protective in moderate doses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 4332
Yea bro just never have any fun

alcohol = great social lubricant

drinking sometimes isn’t too bad for you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

"fun" = coping for coping<true happinness and contentment.

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @Latebloomer10 thought?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Just be a narcy faggot who thinks his personal fun is fun for everyone on the earth bro :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: .

Just be a narcy faggot who thinks everyone should live exactly like you, bro. :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

That only applies to high doses of alcohol, didn't read much so I don't know if you mentioned it. Alcohol in small doses has plenty of benefits, especially wine (1 glass a day). Risks obviously outweigh the benefits but having a few drinks with friends twice a month won't do any damage.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Alcohol increase T, improve sleep quality and lower E in long-term in low dosages.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 7580
God is always right.​

plus it has a shit ton of calories JFL

Who gives a fuck really,
If alcohol didnt exist I would instantly rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, 6’1cel, lutte and 1 other person
lower testosterone and hormone studies:

Some quotes from the testosterone studies:
"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

• Damaged Leydig Cells will not function at their highest levels.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

This in turn lowers the production and release of testosterone.
  • The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"
We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.

"
Looksmin/healthmin studies:
who cares

Anyway to minimise the damaging effects of alcohol?

Alcohol is a little unavoidable for me

@RabidRosaries JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just take aromatase inhibitors afte you drink theorem

and nicotine increases it

Cutting for me is IMPOSSIBLE whilst regularly consuming alcohol, have to completely cut it out.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
dunno about you but i feel very high T on alcohol

Why is this a BOTB thread it's common knowledge

jesus what a surprise. gon celebrate it with a drink

"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

• The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"
We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.

"
That's why it's haram in islam. Ngl

You are right. Alcohol is literally worse than so many illegal drugs, yet people are too dumb and too addicted to realize.
Nvm I’m addicted to alcohol now I take back what I said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

"
"

"
"

"
ur gonna drown the forum with so much water

I've been saying this for years but these cocksuckers won't listen

Why is this utter water tread in BOTB jfl at the joo mods, what's next, why crack is bad for you with peer review studies :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Tai Lung

"
"

"
"

"
I already knew all this and yet I still drink quite heavy atleast 2x on the weekends. I simply lift 5 days a week, get sufficient rest, and eat the vitamins and micros/macros needed to optimize testosterone production---it's been working well for my leanmaxxing journey. Slow and steady wins the race.

@0hMan my hydroquinone thread is not acceptable but this absolute garbage, water piece of shit is deemed BOTB worthy? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
drinking might lower test but if you combine it with driving the effects are reversed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@0hMan my hydroquinone thread is not acceptable but this absolute garbage, water piece of shit is deemed BOTB worthy? :lul:
It was added a while back, obviously. You act like I have a hand in that.

yeah but this is just copy link + paste jfl atleast AI requires a little bit of writing at least

My grandma literally knows this, she doesnt use internet obviously. This information is decades old

yeah but this is just copy link + paste jfl atleast AI requires a little bit of writing at least
AI written stuff isn't allowed in BOTB. Rules are the rules.