Alcohol LOWERS TESTOSTERONE. Alcohol is also a looksMIN and heathMIN as well

over for @pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
My grandma literally knows this, she doesnt use internet obviously. This information is decades old
I don't give a fuck. Why would I care what a October 2023cel has to say? Your opinion is a popcorn kernel to me - utterly & boringly pointless.

• WTF
Reactions: DildoFaggins
AI written stuff isn't allowed in BOTB. Rules are the rules.
Ok can I copy paste a bunch of stuff and make a botb thread then? Also you made enchanted_elixir create that rule after my thread lil nigga :lul: acting like it's always been around

I don't give a fuck. Why would I care what a October 2023cel has to say? Your opinion is a popcorn kernel to me - utterly & boringly pointless.
bigot!

Ok can I copy paste a bunch of stuff and make a botb thread then? Also you made enchanted_elixir create that rule after my thread lil nigga :lul: acting like it's always been around
I didn't tell him to do that. I really don't care about you like that. I just don't like lazy people. This is different because this thread comes from a time where it would be considered BOTB tier, so it still is here. I don't see the point of removing it considering only normalfaggots have a problem with it.

I mean what I mean, I don't really care about the opinions of randoms when it comes to things I don't have control over. Nobody's had an opinion about it for the past 3 years, I don't get why random normies now should change that. I am a Platonist, and as such am quite critical of the democracy's broad masses.

I am a Platonist, and as such am quite critical of the democracy's broad masses.
Opinion rejected + Plato touched little boys lol

Opinion rejected + Plato touched little boys lol
No he didn't lol. Fun fact: the word "platonic love" stems from the fact that Plato was one of the few philosophers who didn't fuck their students :lul:
Also, here's a passage by Plato calling homosexuality a disease:

"we must not forget that sexual pleasure is held to have been granted by nature to male and female when conjoined for the work of procreation; the crime of male with male, or female with female, is an outrage on nature and a capital surrender to lust of pleasure."

No he didn't lol. Fun fact: the word "platonic love" stems from the fact that Plato was one of the few philosophers who didn't fuck their students :lul:
Also, here's a passage by Plato calling homosexuality a disease:
cap, Plato and socrates was def out there enjoying some boy butt :lul: :lul: :lul: Aristotle is better anyways

cap, Plato and socrates was def out there enjoying some boy butt :lul: :lul: :lul: Aristotle is better anyways

That's one of many of his anti-homo quotes. Aristotle also condemns homosexuality, so that's cool.

View attachment 2528952
That's one of many of his anti-homo quotes. Aristotle also condemns homosexuality, so that's cool.
But I think he viewed sex with little boys differently, like a lot of aristocratic greeks of his time

But I think he viewed sex with little boys differently, like a lot of aristocratic greeks of his time
No,
Since homosexual intercourse is useless, it cannot be good or beautiful. Whatever is neither good nor beautiful should be avoided.
He hated it altogether.

No,

He hated it altogether.
Will have to dive deeper into it but I remain unconvinced since he never mentions pedophilia specifically

Will have to dive deeper into it but I remain unconvinced since he never mentions pedophilia specifically
I doubt it. The Athenian stranger in Plato's Laws (where I took the quotes from) blames pederasty for promoting civil strife and driving many to their wits' end, and recommends the prohibition of sexual intercourse with youths, laying out a path whereby this may be accomplished. Plato agrees.

I doubt it. The Athenian stranger in Plato's Laws (where I took the quotes from) blames pederasty for promoting civil strife and driving many to their wits' end, and recommends the prohibition of sexual intercourse with youths, laying out a path whereby this may be accomplished. Plato agrees.
He writes some pretty sus shit in the symposium regarding pederasty, here's a good link that includes verses related to that topic from the work itself: https://www.greek-love.com/general-non-fiction-pederasty/the-symposium-by-plato

Seems like aristotle also spoke in favor of pederasty as a form of population control, brutal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Sorry man, I don't drink, that's bad for your health.
Image 2023 11 02 223502137

Another retarded cope thread. Chads drink all the time and still get laid but you copers still want to muh "not drink to increase T levels to become a giga mogger". Just do what I am going to do and drink to cope with inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: infini and TheDragon
very low iq to none mod

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
over for me, I always drink when I'm out with friends

Alcohol.. I mean WATER thread tbh

It's over for alcoholdrinkercels

All the fuckers who complain about "muh soy" (which has phytoestrogens in low quantities, which don't really affect your T/E) never talk about alcohol like beer having 50 times the amount of phytoestrogen, which is enough to cause actual hormonal effects.
that explains why the beaner side of my family are all fat with pot bellies and disproportionately skinny legs.

watery water

You retard. I understand you have good intention but alcohol is given to us by nature. And for all the other regards at least cope with home made mead instead lmao.

if this post was news to u it was over for u from birth btw

the ‘victory combo’ for a good night is as follows:
clonazepam 1mg
modafinil 200mg/vyvanse 30mg
a couple of drinks to have in your hand
pack of cigarettes
no hangover, max stimulation from vyvanse, lowered inhibition from clonazepam (lasts 8+ hours), cigarettes for smoking area. be careful though, you might feel as though you are not that fucked up and start drinking a lot, this will get you badly fucked up. show self control. take it from a guys whos been a thousand nights out and done every type of drug.

t. former alcoholic and heavy drug user, now rarely drink, dont smoke, and only take low dose drugs for a specified purpose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and chadmanlet04
The only thread that I implemented in my life. Never drank, never smoked.

Still DNDR a sentence.

JFL at the muslim shish cope on here. Rent free in their minds.

Alcohol is a test and high quality alcohol when used appropriately in social events deserves respect. It is acceptable when you have attained everything or need to practice inhibition. You would think if alcohol wasn't with positive factors of any kind it would be extinct by now.

lower testosterone and hormone studies:

Some quotes from the testosterone studies:
"
  1. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme that has great power over the production of testosterone within the testes. When too much alcohol is consumed, this will lower the amount of NAD in the body and therefore reduce the production of testosterone.
  2. Oxidative damage of leydig cells in the testicles can be caused by overconsumption of alcohol. They can destroy testosterone in the scrotum and the testosterone which is already in circulation throughout the body.
  3. The endorphins called Beta-Opioid Endorphins have an unhelpful effect on testosterone production. When too much alcohol intake stimulates the brain to release the endorphins, they damage testosterone.
  4. When a man assumes too much alcohol, this can lower testosterone levels and increase estrogen levels. Alcohol has the power to increase the aromatase enzyme which has the main responsibility of converting testosterone into estrogen. This can lead to many problems, including gynecomastia (enlargement of the breasts in men) and other issues.
"
" The Ethanol in alcoholic drinks causes oxidative damage to the Leydig Cells that produce testosterone in your testicles.

• Damaged Leydig Cells will not function at their highest levels.

Antioxidants may help protect against this oxidative damage, but they will never be able to inhibit it completely.
  • Frequent alcohol consumption increases the activity of the Aromatase enzyme, causing an increase in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This decreases testosterone dramatically in two ways.

First, the conversion itself of testosterone to estrogen lessens the amount of testosterone present.

Second, the increased presence of estrogen signals the testosterone producing mechanism within the body to halt production.

In other words, abundant estrogen is a marker for the body, indicating that it has enough testosterone and doesn’t need to produce more.
  • Alcohol, as part of its relaxing and depressive effect, causes the brain to release beta-opioid endorphins.

This in turn lowers the production and release of testosterone.
  • The metabolism of Ethanol decreases the amount of NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) within both the liver and the testes.

Since NAD+ is necessary for healthy testosterone production, said production is reduced.
"
"
We touched on this earlier when we discussed the several ways alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.

Beer in particular, because of the particularly potent phytoestrogens in hops, does increase the presence of estrogen in the body.

The serious effect is demonstrated in a study of female ratswho could not produce estrogen on their own because their ovaries had been removed.

Due to consumption of alcohol, their bodies exhibited estrogen-like effects, even when that consumption was moderate.

Add the aromatase effect that increases the conversion of testosterone to estrogen,and yes indeed, alcohol has a profound effect on estrogen levels.

"
Looksmin/healthmin studies:
dnr chad drinks 3x/week and slays

water, even my grandpa knows it..

The irony is if one has this lowering T stuff, it gets neutered out by doing extraordinary T increasing things. @pneumocystosis @MoggerGaston @insertanybrit @insertanychad especially the slay/brag/night-out/rave threads my gods, jfl, blatant obvious short-sighted cope missing the point... Really goes to show how much the OP truly goes outside lmao.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
The irony is if one has this lowering T stuff, it gets neutered out by doing extraordinary T increasing things. @pneumocystosis @MoggerGaston @insertanybrit @insertanychad especially the slay/brag/night-out/rave threads my gods, jfl, blatant obvious short-sighted cope missing the point... Really goes to show how much the OP truly goes outside lmao.
depends how you use drugs/alcohol i guess.

if you use it to rot in room, its probably lifemin

if you use it to get good social interaction, enjoy parties, etc, probably lifemax

depends how you use drugs/alcohol i guess.

if you use it to rot in room, its probably lifemin

if you use it to get good social interaction, enjoy parties, etc, probably lifemax
Water, except it's vodka

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
being tipsy/drunk feels so damn good, man

half a glass of red wine a week won’t hurt you btw

• +1
Reactions: Axii
being tipsy/drunk feels so damn good, man

half a glass of red wine a week won’t hurt you btw
nobody drinks just half a glass of red wine, its not even enough to get you even the slightest bit drunk

not a word son

• +1
Reactions: Axii
But the problem is every guy who drinks regularly is masculine and often NT too tho.

So if alcohol lowers T then does lower T mean being more masculine and loud and NT?

nobody drinks just half a glass of red wine, its not even enough to get you even the slightest bit drunk
ik but if you just want the health benefits and want to drink a little socially, then half a glass or red wine isn’t bad for your health

Alcohol may estrogenize you but at least tastes and feels good once in a while.

Cheers!!!

estrogenize my ass bitch

I've heard lil bit of alcohol can actully boost test

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2