all bodybuilders have LITTLE dicks, this is why they roid

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
all bodybuilders are coping for their little dicks, if not little, average or just below average. its the only reason that would cause someone to feel the need to spend hundreds of hours in the gym gruelingly lifting weight while pinning their ass with synthetics and shriveling their balls and causing possible longterm complications. The only guys with big dicks in the gym locker rooms who are on roids are a few BBCs. Actually, most black roiders are coping for their average/below average dicks too. Roiding is just like buying a big truck, instant signal to women that youre a overcompensating dicklet. mfers like sam sulek who make lifting their entire life definitely have 1 inch clitties.

Now that we have realized this truth, it only makes sense for dicklets to focus on penismaxxing which only takes around 20 minutes a day and can be done from the comfort of your bedroom than to become a gymcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Spiritualcell
FYI i am a gymcel not beacuse of dicklet (im average) but beacuse i was norwooding hard. now that im in the process of fixing my norwood my desire to workout has completely halted because it seems like a waste of time naturally. going to the gym is the most overcompensating trait ever. women know this intuitively. anything more than a swimmers physique is GAY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, BrahminBoss and Spiritualcell

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and kebab
all bodybuilders are coping for their little dicks, if not little, average or just below average. its the only reason that would cause someone to feel the need to spend hundreds of hours in the gym gruelingly lifting weight while pinning their ass with synthetics and shriveling their balls and causing possible longterm complications. The only guys with big dicks in the gym locker rooms who are on roids are a few BBCs. Actually, most black roiders are coping for their average/below average dicks too. Roiding is just like buying a big truck, instant signal to women that youre a overcompensating dicklet. mfers like sam sulek who make lifting their entire life definitely have 1 inch clitties.

Now that we have realized this truth, it only makes sense for dicklets to focus on penismaxxing which only takes around 20 minutes a day and can be done from the comfort of your bedroom than to become a gymcel.

Fe25e128 2dff 4796 8ce0 c5e01bb0b0ca

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
FYI i am a gymcel not beacuse of dicklet (im average) but beacuse i was norwooding hard. now that im in the process of fixing my norwood my desire to workout has completely halted because it seems like a waste of time naturally. going to the gym is the most overcompensating trait ever. women know this intuitively. anything more than a swimmers physique is GAY.
I mean, they always say that taking roids shrinks your junk.

But really, are there a ton of before-and-after studies, or is it a simple correlation between roiding and dick size????

i cant tell his height, but im sure blud is like 180 maximum. achievable natty if he didnt do roids his gyno would be smaller and he would seem less threating to women, all in all he would still score well without roids and the limiting factor would again be his penis which is hidden behind his shorts.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i cant tell his height, but im sure blud is like 180 maximum. achievable natty if he didnt do roids his gyno would be smaller and he would seem less threating to women, all in all he would still score well without roids and the limiting factor would again be his penis which is hidden behind his shorts.
if you are at least mtn, roids, tan, stubble, tattoos and long hair = easiest way to ascend

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and 7zyzz7

But really, are there a ton of before-and-after studies, or is it a simple correlation between roiding and dick size????
taking certain roids actually increase EQ (ereaction quality) and leads to size increases of half and inch or more while youre on cycle.

if you are at least mtn, roids, tan, stubble, tattoos and long hair = easiest way to ascend
just be lean and and long hair actually, tattoos have limited appeal and again roiding is not worth it at this point.

cope, most niggas aren't deformed they'll look better with gym

The side effects you get from roids is dependent on your genetics

Going to the gym does the same same as roids,roids just speed it up bc it allows you to train harder and fills your body wil more test

cope, most niggas aren't deformed they'll look better with gym
false, should width is all that matters if youre good looking, this can be achieved with litterally 2 exercises done twice a week, (latpull down and side delt raise). in this post i was talking about gymcels who roid and spend an hour in the gym everyday. doing latpull down and side delt raise twice a week and eating 150 grams of protien does not require streroids, if you replace latpulldown with pullups then you can just work out at a park and buy a pair of 15 lb dumbells and spam side delt raises, no gym / steroids required.

false, should width is all that matters if youre good looking, this can be achieved with litterally 2 exercises done twice a week, (latpull down and side delt raise). in this post i was talking about gymcels who roid and spend an hour in the gym everyday. doing latpull down and side delt raise twice a week and eating 150 grams of protien does not require streroids, if you replace latpulldown with pullups then you can just work out at a park and buy a pair of 15 lb dumbells and spam side delt raises, no gym / steroids required.
if you work out with no steroids it'll never look uncanny

taking certain roids actually increase EQ (ereaction quality) and leads to size increases of half and inch or more while youre on cycle.
That's doubtful. RealRob was always using a bathmate

if you work out with no steroids it'll never look uncanny
yes you can, all gymcels, espeically the natural ones, eventually after their first year of lifting are tricked into bulking beacuse they want to get big. well guess what? once you go on your first bulk its ovER 4 you. espeically if youre not planning on using streoids to cut. you get fat, bloated, you get even more hooked on wasting time in the gym since youre stronger, you develop pelvic tilt from being too heavy, youre cardio and EQ decrease, youre estrogen is higher leading to possible gyno even if natty.

basically the gymcel rabbithole is not worth it naturally or on steroids. this is coming from a 260lb bodybuilder (myself). if i could go back to 5 years ago when i started my gymcelling, i would just shoulder width max and focus on Penis enlargements, hair, and hormonal optimization and actually slay.

again there is a difference between going to the gym once or twice a week as a high schooler looking to put on 10 lbs than being a full time gymincel like sam sulek

yes you can, all gymcels, espeically the natural ones, eventually after their first year of lifting are tricked into bulking beacuse they want to get big. well guess what? once you go on your first bulk its ovER 4 you. espeically if youre not planning on using streoids to cut. you get fat, bloated, you get even more hooked on wasting time in the gym since youre stronger, you develop pelvic tilt from being too heavy, youre cardio and EQ decrease, youre estrogen is higher leading to possible gyno even if natty.

basically the gymcel rabbithole is not worth it naturally or on steroids. this is coming from a 260lb bodybuilder (myself). if i could go back to 5 years ago when i started my gymcelling, i would just shoulder width max and focus on Penis enlargements, hair, and hormonal optimization and actually slay.

again there is a difference between going to the gym once or twice a week as a high schooler looking to put on 10 lbs than being a full time gymincel like sam sulek
cope, he went from normie to normie. Face is all genetics the gym won't ruin it.

"Gym is cope"
Maxresdefault

cope, he went from normie to normie. Face is all genetics the gym won't ruin it.
what are you smoking blud? he looks like a fucking rotten backsall now, have you seen his gyno nipples, bloated face, and acne ridden physique, his balls are shriveled and he hide his norwood with his hat. clearly hes dropped to LTN, he was JBW before but now hes goblino mode

niggers are not human so i have no comment. anyways his before face is uncanny and hes doing the sigma face in the after. switch their heads and before looks betters.
lmao the cope is unreal, anything to cope with the fact that it was over for you before you even hit the gym.

lmao the cope is unreal, anything to cope with the fact that it was over for you before you even hit the gym.
you worship basketball niggers i dont know why im even giving you the time of day. good luck with your life. Just kidding. hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
i know bro but on tinder he'd slay
it is a public show, they don't wanna seem like a slut espically since they're all below chad's level anyway.

you worship basketball niggers i dont know why im even giving you the time of day. good luck with your life. Just kidding. hahahaha
basketball niggers who went to the gym and still get more pussy then you, cope you have shit genetics.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing

I have big dick and i roid so this makes no sense

• So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7
HGH and EQ will increase actual penis size in some.

The only thing that shrinks whe using roids Is your balls