All Height Maxing Solutions + My 6-month mk-677 progress

Say if you have knee pain and get your knee plates checked out. That'll tell you how much you can grow, you need to know your bone age first.
I have on and off knee pain, I've grown taller around last year August abit but idk if I'm still growing rn

I have on and off knee pain, I've grown taller around last year August abit but idk if I'm still growing rn
You need to get an x-ray of your knees or any part of the body with growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 16515
You can grow until 21
interesting, I haven't ever had a big growth spurt, I've just grown very gradually over the years, mostly in my torso so I hope to grow abit in my legs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Brutal man I hate that that fag Fagsforlife gives so much false hope to the poor manlets, which leaves them more depressed than before they started ‘heightmaxxing’
He gives false hope, but most of those manlets weren't thinking correctly. All they had to do was get an bone scan to see their potential that's it.

interesting, I haven't ever had a big growth spurt, I've just grown very gradually over the years, mostly in my torso so I hope to grow abit in my legs.
Hmm what’s your pants inseam? Usually legs grow first and then torso grows last.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Hmm what’s your pants inseam? Usually legs grow first and then torso grows last.
my legs are extremely short, I still wear pants that I bought at the start of puberty, made for people who are 145-158 cm tall. my torso is not so short and I have alot of stretch marks on my back, I've regularly had to buy new shirts and whatnot.
I don't know why my legs grow so slowly

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Jigen
If you are actually 5'5 then I am sorry bro it's time to call a day and rope

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
How old are u?

No, it's the HGH, you accelerated your growth but luckily you're using Aromasin. Hopefully, you are using 25 mg because they really haven't been any studies with lower doses.
12.5mg every other day. I got bloodwork done to check my estrogen levels.

Lol, not trying to give you hope, but the guy who made this thread already had zero chance at growth lol. He literally had a thread where the doctor told him his plates were closed. This thread is stupid.
Im tanner 5 though, and turned 20 recently. Do you think my growth plates are closed? My sister is 17 and recently stopped growing, theres some hope i guess.. my dad is 6ft

my legs are extremely short, I still wear pants that I bought at the start of puberty, made for people who are 145-158 cm tall. my torso is not so short and I have alot of stretch marks on my back, I've regularly had to buy new shirts and whatnot.
So I’m assuming your inseam is like ~25 then. Pretty short. Your legs will probably still grow. Or you could have untreated skeletal dysplasia/growth retardation. Where the bones just randomly stop growing (even with wide open plates) or grow really slow until they eventually fuse and legs end up comically short.

Something similar happened with me. My femurs grew really slow and as a result, I have really long tibias that are like the same length as my femurs. My inseam is 32 though so my legs are still normal sized but I should’ve been a bit taller. It’s too late for me now. So get your growth plates checked and make sure your thyroid and GH levels are in good standing before your plates fuse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
So I’m assuming your inseam is like ~25 then. Pretty short. Your legs will probably still grow. Or you could have untreated skeletal dysplasia/growth retardation. Where the bones just randomly stop growing (even with wide open plates) or grow really slow until they eventually fuse and legs end up comically short.

Something similar happened with me. My femurs grew really slow and as a result, I have really long tibias that are like the same length as my femurs. My inseam is 32 though so my legs are still normal sized but I should’ve been a bit taller. It’s too late for me now. So get your growth plates checked and make sure your thyroid and GH levels are in good standing before your plates fuse
you were spot on with 25 inch inseam, I just measured it. it would be brutal if I had this problem and it screwed my whole life tbh, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

my tibias are about 2.5 inches shorter than my femurs If I measured correctly, I will definitely need to check this out.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
my tibias are about 2.5 inches shorter than my femurs If I measured correctly, I will definitely need to check this out.
That part is normal. The tibia is supposed to be shorter. I’m just a freak lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

12.5mg every other day. I got bloodwork done to check my estrogen levels.
That adds up to like 37 mg of Aromasin so pretty good.

I take like 30 different supplements or drugs, stretch, exercise, sleep, high protein diet, semen retention protocol, cold showers
How old are you, what have you been taking?

He gives false hope, but most of those manlets weren't thinking correctly. All they had to do was get an bone scan to see their potential that's it.
Most parents arnt gonna get their kids a bonescan and if your past 18 you’d not gonna grow much either

Same which makes LL a decent option for me. Legs are super short aswell as hands are super small

• +1
If you are actually 5'5 then I am sorry bro it's time to call a day and rope
Never! I’m going to ascend far enough. My life will still be great

Your growth plates were already closed.

Nothing you could do

Gh is usually a waste of time unless your very young + blasting
Meh, I beg to differ

I think i grew 1.5cm (0 doubt) after 18 and I contribute it largely to mk 677 and aromasin.

I think my plates are completely fused now tho

@Hiraeth don’t ugh react me nigga my family is full of giants my little brother is fucking 6’3 at 15 and he’s letting it get to his head

@Hiraeth don’t ugh react me nigga my family is full of giants my little brother is fucking 6’3 at 15 and he’s letting it get to his head
Boohoo, go cripple yourself for 2 cm’s 😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Same which makes LL a decent option for me. Legs are super short aswell as hands are super small
we have very similar stats, besides our moms heights.
I wanted to ask how long did it take for you to see bloating on mk-677?

Boohoo, go cripple yourself for 2 cm’s 😂
I hope you grow bhai, even if you don’t want the same for me. I could probably get the 2 cm from doing hangs and fixing my posture.

Good luck heightmaxxing man I hope you get a late growth spurt your current height is so fucking brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
I hope you grow bhai, even if you don’t want the same for me. I could probably get the 2 cm from doing hangs and fixing my posture.

Good luck heightmaxxing man I hope you get a late growth spurt your current height is so fucking brutal
Lmao thanks for being so wholesome brother. Even though I’m not gonna grow I appreciate you bhai 😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
we have very similar stats, besides our moms heights.
I wanted to ask how long did it take for you to see bloating on mk-677?
Like 2 weeks. It also gets you hungry

• +1
Like 2 weeks. It also gets you hungry
I've been on it for like 1.5 weeks, no noticeable bloating but yeah I get very hungry and mk does taste like dogshit.
I might tag you in my suifuel thread in 6 months JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I've been on it for like 1.5 weeks, no noticeable bloating but yeah I get very hungry and mk does taste like dogshit.
I might tag you in my suifuel thread in 6 months JFL.
do it, although I was told the real gains happen after 6 months

Mk677 does not increase hgh in any significant amount that would make you grow taller. its not hgh. i dont understand who is going around saying that mk677 will make u taller.
its best used as a hunger increase supplement for people who are bulking. its really good at that.
doesnt mean real hgh supplement doesnt work, go messimaxx, if u can afford it and ur young

Mk677 does not increase hgh in any significant amount that would make you grow taller. its not hgh. i dont understand who is going around saying that mk677 will make u taller.
its best used as a hunger increase supplement for people who are bulking. its really good at that.
doesnt mean real hgh supplement doesnt work, go messimaxx, if u can afford it and ur young
2-3 ius per day is a decent amount

Brutal man I hate that that fag Fagsforlife gives so much false hope to the poor manlets, which leaves them more depressed than before they started ‘heightmaxxing’
He’s always been cool, mirin your pfp btw

why does anybody believe freakkforlife lmao he never backs up his claims

I grew 8cm in the past 10 months with HGH after not growing for 1 year prior to that (it could still be natural growth of course). I'm also taking Aromasin to slow down growth plate closure.

My dad is 170cm, mum is 166cm, I'm 183cm.
what's ur age?also could mk be as efficacious as high?

No, it's the HGH, you accelerated your growth but luckily you're using Aromasin. Hopefully, you are using 25 mg because they really haven't been any studies with lower doses.
Can estrogen levels eventually rebound from laying off Aromasin?I'd assume yes since if that was the case breast cancer patients' hormones would be perpetually fucked.

To be fair many growth plates should still be open at that age. People here just say cope to most things.
5'9 17 and a month,plan:
-mk-677 and AI
-Vit D3 K2
-Gymmaxxing 6 days and HIITmaxxing
-Aim at double bodyweight protein intake
-Sleepmaxxing 8-9 hours per day including naps
-Leanmaxxing so as not to remain a fatfuck which is directly correlated to colossal estrogen spurts,but slowly to avoid larping as a tranny.

Do u think this will suffice?

To be fair many growth plates should still be open at that age. People here just say cope to most things.
yeah spine and frame should still be able to grow

I grew 8cm in the past 10 months with HGH after not growing for 1 year prior to that (it could still be natural growth of course). I'm also taking Aromasin to slow down growth plate closure.

My dad is 170cm, mum is 166cm, I'm 183cm.
Momanddadatthesameheightpill

Every guy who has dad and mom at the same height or near to same height becomes lanklet

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension! and Dystopian
im doing 9 iu genotropin since a month ago aswell, hope i grow, how was your progress in the first 3 months?
I grew slightly under an inch after the first 3 months. I'm injecting 7 IU daily.

I grew slightly under an inch after the first 3 months. I'm injecting 7 IU daily.
did you notice increase in weight frame hands skull etc?
i have gained 3 kg and 1cm, i notice my frame getting slightly bigger too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
did you notice increase in weight frame hands skull etc?
i have gained 3 kg and 1cm, i notice my frame getting slightly bigger too
Yes, my feet are two shoe sizes bigger since when I started, my hands are bigger, and my frame is also bigger. Didn't check weight but I obviously weigh more considering my frame is bigger and I'm taller.

Meh, I beg to differ

I think i grew 1.5cm (0 doubt) after 18 and I contribute it largely to mk 677 and aromasin.

I think my plates are completely fused now tho
1.5cm isn’t enough growth to be considered important