ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED, MAXIMUM ATTRACTIVENESS

Perfect, thanks, im still waiting for my 7th day superpower, 5th day rn
You won't have superpower in the 7th day. Want to know something? Nofap does NOT fucking do anything. I can't believe this nofap cope is still around. How do people fucking believe it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
You won't have superpower in the 7th day. Want to know something? Nofap does NOT fucking do anything. I can't believe this nofap cope is still around. How do people fucking believe it?
Idk this guy seems high iq and says you wont be at your full potential until the 7th day of nofap, i was exaggerating about the super power obv.

Idk this guy seems high iq and says you wont be at your full potential until the 7th day of nofap, i was exaggerating about the super power obv.
u can be at ur full potential bro, jeremy meeks, sean o pry, chico, gandy etc they all sex addicts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
why is sleeping on the back bad? can you give exact position to sleep in and tell as why its better?

Another thing is those facial exercise are giving me glaberal wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: oooto
Ejaculation, in it's absolute form detaches androgen receptors from your biology temporarily. After 7 days- and this is consistent across ALL men-, the androgen receptors RE-attach, you NEED androgen receptors attached to your biology for ideal muscular-skeletal growth- so wait 7 days after ejaculation and on the 7th day you're good to begin 'truly' looksmaxxing.

there is scientific documentation on this 7 day period it takes for androgen receptors to reattach, in fact, on the 7th day, your testosterone triples. I'm saying, when you ejaculate your body's entire reserve of ANDROGEN RECEPTORS, the receptors that ABSORB testosterone, are DETACHED from the BODY FOR 7 DAYS. YOUR TESTOSTERONE SPIKES ON THE 7TH DAY OF ABSTAINANCE.

BUT YOU NEED YOUR ANDROGEN RECEPTORS ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY TO MAKE MEANINGFULL BONE/MUSCLE MASS.
so it means that i cant have sex/ masturbate for 7 days?

@.Myth
As i understand masturbating and ejaculating ruins your androgen sensitivity.
But what about edging and not ejaculating?

i used to do this for hours and genuinely believe that i developed Cutis vetis gyrata because of it. (excess growth hormone seem to cause this) As i developed these ridges in my scalp.

Any toughts?