All the guys I knew that were Chad growing up

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Became fat alcoholics by the time they graduated or dropped out of college now they’re all depressed incels or copers who settled for some fat post wall roastie.

The circle of life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Skywalker, looksseg and 7 others
Incels end up the same.
The bell curve is real XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18879
Funny, ones I know are enjoying life right now while I am rotting.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Became fat alcoholics by the time they graduated or dropped out of college now they’re all depressed incels or copers who settled for some fat post wall roastie.

The circle of life
Chads remain Chad's
They just need to lose fat and get a good lifestyle and not rot like an incel to fix his subhuman bones via surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 18879
Funny, ones I know are enjoying life right now while I am rotting.
People down talk chads as if they are some low iq retards. Chads are still humans who take care of themselves, they’re just better looking than us

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, SoberAndRetarded, Xangsane and 3 others
People down talk chads as if they are some low iq retards. Chads are still humans who take care of themselves, they’re just better looking than us
Yeah, I have Chad friends. Some of them are good men and I'm glad they have it going for them in laifu.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
The Norwood Reaper or becoming overweight took a lot of them out but I know a couple of Chadlites that still slay.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Seen hs chad in a takeaway that I get bread from to eat with my chicken after the gym, his hairline got fucked and he was mirin my bmw and physique licking my ass, while hes working construction and fat af. good moment.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
because they probably werent chads, just tall normies that had good hair/played a sport so they werent really destined for greatness

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, poopoohead and looksmaxmax
because they probably werent chads, just tall normies that had good hair/played a sport so they werent really destined for greatness
where ur avi from

its annoying af

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead and Deleted member 18879

The circle of life
cope chads slaying living life we cant comprehend

One of my cousin was fucking chad at youth.. Now he is like 38 years old. Balding, fat and huge ass beard.. Its over man.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
fucking cope. "muh all the football players became fat and bald". Meanwhile the Chads from my school moved to a Austin/Miami and are living up life posting pics on IG with their hollow cheeks while incels rot.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Who cares? What Chad experiences in one day is more than i have and will in my whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: SoundnVision
Are they from the UK?
Literally everyone here becomes an alcoholic if you don't drink you are already well ahead of all normies by just not having a bloated face.