All the poster's calling us faggots were probably bullied in high school for being gay since they never had a girlfriend.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Feels good being secure about my sexuality mane.

@love=everything

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
if you cant answer a gay hypothetical ur a repressed gay
Like Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and dough2
Tbh i think they mainly call @love=everything a faggot and you dough.

Havent seen them call any other lookism user a faggot

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

everytime i get called a faggot, another new gay thread i make
573738844201943041.gif

everytime i get called a faggot, another new gay thread i make
573738844201943041.gif
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

giphy.gif

you know what you need to do now

Be sure to tag me in this upcoming threads

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Probably because we're the only relevant users here from Lookism?

@love=everything :think:

• +1
Reactions: love=everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Probably because we're the only relevant users here from Lookism?

@love=everything :think:
Cope people just havent realised which user i am from lookism

just leave this gay site already

i have never been met with so many autistic clueless losers

Absolutely didnt, if you think you know who i am tell me tbh

Well someone on lookism had that girl as his avi too.
Or used to and changed it

Well someone on lookism had that girl as his avi too.
Or used to and changed it
They did? I was a active poster and never saw someone with this pfp, some other girls tho that looked similiar i did see.

faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

giphy.gif

you know what you need to do now

Be sure to tag me in this upcoming threads

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
excellent gif use

neither dough nor love = everything are faggots though

Last edited:

don't insult us you basement lookism retard larper, you are guest here and you have to be good little pussy like you are irl. I bet you would die after 5 minutes of running, if we were in a box match I would beat you up with my left hand and then I would trow you in river since you can't swim you would drown.

They did? I was a active poster and never saw someone with this pfp, some other girls tho that looked similiar i did see.

I had avi's turned off for a long time now but I think it was ovrck

I had avi's turned off for a long time now but I think it was ovrck
Ahh yes ovrck the guy who liked Blonde Nordic girls, i know him. No i am not ovrck

i just analysed the forum (before the arrival of big girth lookism slayer)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I miss slayers.net

The ‘No girlfriend’ insult. Get the fuck out, normal fag.

I've never had a girlfriend but I'm not a virgin lol.
No point insulting people based on things they have no control over such as being virgin because a lot of men can just never win generic lottery.

No point insulting people based on things they have no control over such as being virgin because a lot of men can just never win generic lottery.
tenor.gif

Go kys then you autistic cunt
@BrettyBoy deserves to get his dick wet the most on here

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It can’t be controlled. The ugly or less attractive people struggle like hell unless lucky enough to find a chick with low standards.

ISIS fighters are ugly yet had sex slaves. You are clearly coping hard.

I did mention that many men just need to be lucky enough to find a chick with low standards.

I did mention that many men just need to be lucky enough to find a chick with low standards.

That was no luck, they took their destiny into their own hands and forced the women.

Any man can do this, women are weak.

Most ppl here don't want forced sex slaves but bitches that get wet when they see them. Every normal Male could fuck the best looking Woman with force

That was no luck, they took their destiny into their own hands and forced the women.

If you mean rape then that doesn’t count as actual ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Most ppl here don't want forced sex slaves but bitches that get wet when they see them. Every normal Male could fuck the best looking Woman with force

You think the sex slaves didn't get wet when the dude comes home yelling and being angry and violent? You ever been with a girl before?
If you mean rape then that doesn’t count as actual ascension.

tenor.gif

You think the sex slaves didn't get wet when the dude comes home yelling and being angry and violent? You ever been with a girl before?

tenor.gif
With enough. There's a difference in being dominant or even being angry and yelling and getting used by 40 ugly Isis subhumans. Tell me which bitch gets wet by that. Obviously atleast most of them don't

low inhibition theory

With enough. There's a difference in being dominant or even being angry and yelling and getting used by 40 ugly Isis subhumans. Tell me which bitch gets wet by that.

BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

Funny how they deleted it after so many women complained about them telling the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and paulie_walnuts
brutal this deserve its own thread tbh

What Science Says About Arousal During Rape
Yes, orgasms can happen to rape victims.

BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

Funny how they deleted it after so many women complained about them telling the truth.
Disgusting Cunts. Funny that men are mostly more emotional about that than the bitches themselves

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy