why do you give a fuxk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, niqfan625 and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, mike21, mirrormogger and 2 others
Retards or virtue signallers?

Lately I can't tell, I wonder if some of these hoes really just think "there's someone out there for everyone" and literally cope on their behalf because the idea of a partner less future is inconceivable to them

The ugly ones can't bear to imagine the same fate, because they know it's in the cards

And the hot ones pretend such a fate doesnt even exist because it would mean they deserve less sympathy and attention

I wonder how far it goes in their minds, how deeply the Disney love story cope is embedded in them

There is no happy ending

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Lmao and PrimoMaxxer
Reddit is just a giant cope by itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
it just so happens that my boyfriend is white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Lmao
Reddit is just a giant cope by itself
funny how copers must keep building lies on lies to keep the cope coherent, which end up producing ridiculous claims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I muted that sub so fast, its a fucking feminist pig hole full man hating lesbians. I would shoot everyone of those stupid bitches

Retards or virtue signallers?

Lately I can't tell, I wonder if some of these hoes really just think "there's someone out there for everyone" and literally cope on their behalf because the idea of a partner less future is inconceivable to them

The ugly ones can't bear to imagine the same fate, because they know it's in the cards

And the hot ones pretend such a fate doesnt even exist because it would mean they deserve less sympathy and attention

I wonder how far it goes in their minds, how deeply the Disney love story cope is embedded in them

There is no happy ending
I find it interesting really, it just goes to show without walking in someones shoes there are just some things you'd never understand. If they could experience being an unattractive man for 1 year, it would completely change there mindset and perceptions on these topics.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Gaygymmaxx
“Just be confident bro”

The mental gymnastics they pull to maintain the most pointless world view is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
they’re all ugly tbh

Insane coping

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Klasik01
Currycel, ricecel and latincel won't be able to date any of those Reddit women, they would get replaced by any white guy.