Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 5815 and ArcticStorm
Broke loser detected

„I don’t have money, so nobody has money“

• +1
Reactions: User28823, poopoohead, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
noone here even makes any money you all just larp stupid faggot niggers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
Most “entrepreneurs” nowadays either sell a course or have a YouTube channel. Or use tiktok to dropship an aliexpress product. There really isn’t much more to it.

You could fully start like a moneymaking youtube channel and just larp that you own a successful agency making $10,000 a month. And then you basically end up making your whole income off YouTube.

Most peoples problems with videos are that they are either too shit or they are just too lazy and give up too early.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 27544, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
i never said that retard
Ok but you still are a broke loser who thinks having money is something special, just because you have never touched a 100 dollar note in your life
Fuck Off Retard
So mad that you are a broke virgin loser that just by seeing me, you get overly emotional, keep crying for me while I don’t even think about you

Ok but you still are a broke loser who thinks having money is something special, just because you don’t know know to make money yourself
ok but you are still a stupid nigger kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and ArcticStorm
that is incorrect today i made 3 euro

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
ok but you are still a stupid nigger kys
I‘m white and you are black, so not even with that you can win against me, it’s so over for you, virgin loser, you are below my feet

So mad that you are a broke virgin loser that just by seeing me, you get overly emotional, keep crying for me while I don’t even think about you
Go back to .Is , faggot

I‘m white and you are black, so not even with that you can win against me, it’s so over for you, virgin loser, you are below my feet
Which country ?

Go back to .Is , faggot
I can’t imagine how humiliating it must be to feel so much inferior to another man to the point where I become so overly emotional and start barking at him on the internet just because i feel so jealous of him.

Thank god i am not you

Im a wageslave

I can’t imagine how humiliating it must be to feel so much inferior to another man to the point where I become so overly emotional and start barking at him on the internet just because i feel so jealous of him.

Thank god i am not you
Didn't read

Lol you are so obsessed with me, i enjoy losers barking at me and giving me so much attention, it feeds my ego so much, i love it
ur pfp is scary pls change

im not black

Most “entrepreneurs” nowadays either sell a course or have a YouTube channel. Or use tiktok to dropship an aliexpress product. There really isn’t much more to it.

You could fully start like a moneymaking youtube channel and just larp that you own a successful agency making $10,000 a month. And then you basically end up making your whole income off YouTube.

Most peoples problems with videos are that they are either too shit or they are just too lazy and give up too early.
This , Spot on

Keep barking, it amuses me to see how much power I have over you that I make you seethe just by existing, it feeds my ego and gives me feelings of superiority

Keep barking, it amuses me to see how much power I have over you that I make you seethe just by existing, it feeds my ego and gives me feelings of superiority
Tf is this guy high on ? :feelskek:

You're talking to yourself

Unintelligible ways of speaking , drop the weed dude it ain't helping you out :feelskek:
It feels so good to trigger the inferior complexes in losers, nothing is more amusing. Dance for me, amuse me more

You are the most pathetic user on this site, you try and act tough on an incel forum and talk down on people because it’s the only place losers like you can feel important.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
You are the most pathetic user on this site, you try and act tough on an incel forum and talk down on people because it’s the only place losers like you can feel important.
Another abused dog of me, currently living rent free in 3 virgins heads

Spot on , I know that cunt from another forum , he is pathetic and weak

• +1
Reactions: N1666