all these posts about money and business are just from stupid fags

Another abused dog of me, currently living rent free in 3 virgins heads
The only abused dog here is you.

2CE60414 731C 464D 9AE7 4E20B27FD730

Your life is that pathetic and worthless you have to lie about being successful, how embarrassing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Now your place in nature, the internet isn’t real life, in real life you would clean my shoes
How tall are you ? How is your frame like ? How old are you ? Kys

Hopefully I will start making real money this year.

The only abused dog here is you.

View attachment 2156570

Your life is that pathetic and worthless you have to lie about being successful, how embarrassing.
My father is a multi millionaire and gives me money to live every month, i larp as if I earned that money, as i explained in the thread

My father is a multi millionaire and gives me money to live every month, i larp as if I earned that money, as i explained in the thread
Your father is a poor faggot just like you. There is no need to lie, it is quite clear you are a loser

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
A0461762358 10 3

@N1666

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Your father is a poor faggot just like you. There is no need to lie, it is quite clear you are a loser
Do you really think you hurt me? I mean, do you really think that?

Cope, you are asking me way too much questions for that to be true
I was asking since you said that irl I would "clean your shoes" , you won't do shit faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I was asking since you said that irl I would "clean your shoes" , you won't do shit faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You would do nothing, because you would have to leave your basement first, which is too much of a challenge for you

You would do nothing, because you would have to leave your basement first, which is too much of a challenge for you
why havent you killed yourself yet bro

• JFL
Yawn, i‘m getting bored of abusing my 3 dogs, i will just ignore you now, while you bark at me, i will forget about you in 30 seconds while you will think about me for the rest of the week because your life is so empty and boring that I am the highlight of it

Yawn, i‘m getting bored of abusing my 3 dogs, i will just ignore you now, while you bark at me, i will forget about you in 30 seconds while you will think about me for the rest of the week because your life is so empty and boring that I am the highlight of it
Nobody gives a shit , kys faggot

You have been arguing on here for the last 45 minutes, clearly your life isn’t that much better.

• +1
You have been arguing on here for the last 45 minutes, clearly your life isn’t that much better.
My life is clearly a lot better than yours, because I have money, friends, women and whatever I want, while you rot all day and desperately try not to rope, also it’s 12 in the night, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with autists online, i am just bored in my bed

My life is clearly a lot better than yours, because I have money, friends, women and whatever I want,
Delusion at its finest.

while you rot all day and desperately try not to rope, also it’s 12 in the night, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with autists online, i am just bored in my bed
Stop projecting. There is nothing good about your worthless life. You have to act tough and argue with others online for the attention and validation you crave so much.

Delusion at its finest.

Stop projecting. There is nothing good about your worthless life. You have to act tough and argue with others online for the attention and validation you crave so much.
Don’t you look like this? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don’t you look like this? :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 2156595

What a low iq dog, that is the other person in the conversation. Look at you going through my old posts trying to dig up something, I’ve spiked ur cortisol that much you need to go and find things to insult me on.

What a low iq dog, that is the other person in the conversation. Look at you going through my old posts trying to dig up something, I’ve spiked ur cortisol that much you need to go and find things to insult me on.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Couldn’t care less, when I go back to school soon I’ll make friends. It’s funny how you don’t want to “bother with autists online”, but you are going through my old posts because you care that much.
Blablabla nobody asked

every week one of you bots make a thread like this.

thanks for the useful thread bro 🙂👍

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
No, I sell shit on eBay. That's not every day. If it were I wouldn't be here. But it was today.
Good shit bro. One day you will reach that. Is it some sort of retail arbitrage thing?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead