[Motivation] All you need is a six pack and you'll get girls. Girls love six packs

Mansnob

Instructor
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.

Sc22

Elementalist
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.
If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.

Mansnob

Instructor
If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.
That's not how real life works but okay

cope

Hunter

Fallen Chad
fried egg IQ post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)