[Motivation] All you need is a six pack and you'll get girls. Girls love six packs

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

๐Ÿ’ฌ Renaissance Toast lol
screenshot_2019-02-10-14-09-22-2-png.19524

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
don't forget the pussy-magnet-stach

Bluepill

Bluepill

Degenerate
Proof: This is the reason he will get lots of attention from females. He also has status from being a model that helps too.
Would look better if he had a bigger neck.
Would look better if he had a bigger neck. Contacts wouldn't hurt.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Instructor
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Ok but most guys don't walk around the street shirtless, and if you do have abs, taking your shirt off in front of strangers won't always get you a positive reaction.
If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Instructor
If you see a hot girl you should take off your shirt to show off your masculinity aka muscles. LEgit seen people during the summer run abs game just walking around when it's hot outside as an exuse to take the shirt off or take a run and girls love it. If that guy in my topic ran on my streets he'd have pussy thrown at him regularly.
That's not how real life works but okay

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
well, abs help on tinder tbh
(when it's not a selfie where you show them)

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

๐Ÿ’ฌ Renaissance Toast lol
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

Iฬ“อซฬฅอ…ฬบtsอ‚อคฬฑฬ  อŠอคอฆฬ†ฬงฬณฬ ฬฅอ™อŽฬณอˆoฬ‰อ†ฬŒฬ€ฬขฬฑฬœฬณฬคgฬ‘ฬšอฎฬ€ฬณฬฆrอŠฬŽฬอ–ฬอ–e
How can girls not want a mustache ride from this prime male being

badromance

badromance

Banned
cope

badromance

badromance

Banned
dogtown

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
Heโ€™s trolling...

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
Getting abs is ez as shit I got better abs than this shit stain dosent get me any more pussy
do you run no shirt game? if no you are volcel. guy in topic get pussy cause no shirt and 6 pack

S

sogwigy

Amateur
do you run no shirt game? if no you are volcel. guy in topic get pussy cause no shirt and 6 pack
How the fuck do I run that Iโ€™m an engineering student in shitty cold midwestern weather tho

badromance

badromance

Banned
Hunter

Hunter

Daddy
fried egg IQ post

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Six packs? What is this, 2006?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifeisgood72 OffTopic 12
Lil_KINJA OffTopic 29
axedee OffTopic 10