All you tiktokers who came because of tiktok fuck off you meddling kids

lunin7

lunin7

💉
You guys are just here for a trend or to be part of a collective. I found this forum through blackpill videos because the ostracism made me so depressed. I wasn’t following this blackpill shit to fit in I’ve always been ostracized irl meanwhile you guys just wanna associate With shit because it’s popular now

We all knew this would happen from day 1, attractive chads post about Looksmaxxing on tiktok (even though incels were literally promoting it for years) and now you guys wanna do this shit, and then shit on incels still, we made you tiktokers jfl

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, plukee, ElTruecel and 4 others
You guys are just here for a trend or to be part of a collective. I found this forum through blackpill videos because the ostracism made me so depressed. I wasn’t following this blackpill shit to fit in I’ve always been ostracized irl meanwhile you guys just wanna associate With shit because it’s popular now

We all knew this would happen from day 1, attractive chads post about Looksmaxxing on tiktok (even though incels were literally promoting it for years) and now you guys wanna do this shit, and then shit on incels still, we made you tiktokers jfl
i swear whenever i do something unique before normies do it its because i have geniune need for it not because it got popular look at gymtok and looksmaxxing all became popular because memes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Tabula Rasa, Lmao and 2 others
i swear whenever i do something unique before normies do it its because i have geniune need for it not because it got popular look at gymtok and looksmaxxing all became popular because memes
fuck normies

PREACH BROTHA PREACHHH!!!!!