Almost died yesterday?! (Don't do drugs)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Start this music first:

I woke up around 4AM laying on the ground, in the corner of a dark room. I could make out a few things that were there, things I could feel, but nothing was recognizable.

Legit have no clue where I was. I couldn't see anything and it wasn't my bedroom where I was all night. All I remember is travelling on some airplane or ship and looking out of a window and I remember feeling like I finally 'arrived' where I needed to be.

I stood up and started feeling things around me; there were walls all around me. What the fuck? I kept walking into random stuff and bumping shit over, looking for a way out. I was closed off from every side! I started banging on the walls, eventually finding a wall that seemed to be slightly different than the others, weaker.
I tried to break through the wall, but to no avail.
I kept feeling around me and managed to find a door-knob, opening the wall in front of me.
The dark room experiment An intelligent agent situated in a light deprived closed space

I was now in a long hallway with a lot of doors. Still nothing recognizable, where did I just came out of? Where the fuck am I?

At this point I started noticing the eerie music playing in the distance, which I told you to put on in the beginning. It was muffled and coming out of one of the closed rooms at the end of the hallway. That's where I needed to go.

I now noticed that I was completely naked. No underwear, pants, shirt, nothing. Where are my clothes, what the fuck?

I started walking towards the door with the music in the distance, opening it. Immediately entering an entirely different environment/vibe again.
The room had dimmed lights, making it possible to make out what was in it. Looking something like this:
Darkroom1

In the middle of the room there was a computer-screen
Hollywood-Smear-VPN-Security-1158366990.jpg

The screen was the brightest source of light in the room, and it had all kinds of weird animations/videos playing. I couldn't make out what it was.

I sat down in front of the screen, when a large shadow figure appeared next to the screen, looking at me. This made me try to stand up out of my chair. And I Tried walking backwards.

But while my field of view changed, moving up and backwards, I saw my body still sitting in the chair. Looking at the large shadow figure standing next to the computer screen. And my body in the chair was dark and shadow-like.

It felt like my body was still sitting in the chair, but my field of view was slowly moving away from the chair. Similar to this scene from the movie get out:

I was floating away into nothingness, my field of view was getting further away from my body that I saw sitting in the chair.

Asdfasdfasdf

Eventually I lay down and passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up some moments later, not sure how long.
I realized I was laying naked on top of a bed, not covered by sheets or anything.

Only at this point did I realize I was in a K-hole and I started making sense of what had just happened.

I was still hallucinating heavily, and my room looked nothing like it normally does. But it was recognizable as my bedroom to me, and I could recognize the way ketamine usually morphs my room.
A slight sense of panic/anxiety started taking control of me. At no time before this did I feel emotion, panic or fear, just emptiness. Only now just this slight sense of fear.
Realizing that I must've woken up naked in another room in my house in the middle of the night (I have 4 house-mates sleeping here). That I've been walking around naked and confused, banging on walls, and playing weird-ass music in the middle of the night. Perhaps even talking/shouting?

In what room did I even wake up? And where are my clothes?

I started looking for my phone, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I walked up to my computer and muted the music that was still playing, I turned on the lights.

My clothes weren't in my room. I briefly felt my body/genitals and confirmed I was indeed naked, it was not a a hallucination.
I opened the door of my room and onto the hallway. This must've been the hallway I was walking across earlier while K-holing.

I started opening all the doors in the hallway, until I opened a small storage-room with everything knocked over and all over the place.
I realized this was the room I woke up in somehow. I thought my clothes would be here, but they weren't.

I went back to my room, again looking for my mobile phone. Wondering what time it is, if I got any messages from anyone. Couldn't find it.
Decided to go back looking for my clothes, still walking around the house naked. I looked in my living-room and kitchen and they weren't there.

Then I went to the toilet and I found my clothes scattered all over the place there.
And the water-reservoir of the toilet was smashed up. The lid was off and broken into pieces. Literally have no memories of this whatsoever, not even from my K-holed state.

I took my clothes and went back to my bedroom. I checked my phone in the pocket of my pants, opening WhatsApp:

Just a message from a friend wanting to play tennis. Nothing from my house-mates. Lmao.

My head was hurting. I took some aspirine and drank 2 glasses of water. I went to the toilet trying to fix the broken lid somehow, but I was unable to do such complex tasks, still under the influence from ketamine.

Went back to my room and fell asleep.

Just woke up an hour ago, realized all the shit that happened. Checked my phone again: no new messages.
Went to the toilet, lid is still broken.
Cleaned up the drugs still laying around on my desk, drank some more water, and cleaned some other stuff.

Now writing this topic :lul: :lul:

JFL man wtf was this shit. Most extreme ketamine experience ever.

I knew I was doing A LOT of ketamine (and mephedrone) yesterday, because I wasn't getting the effects I was looking for.
I remember snorting so much my nose hurt so fucking much, it was so stuffed, painful, I regretted it. I thought I went to bed afterwards.

Then ????? LEGIT NO FUCKING CLUE?

And waking up naked in a random storage-room in the house next thing.

What the actual fuck. My head still hurts a little, but I think that's from the mephedrone. I remember when I use it a lot I have a slight headache afterwards.

I must've snorted about 1.5grams of ketamine. Not entirely sure. I was doing 0.5grams in smaller amounts throughout the night. But towards the end I remember making the biggest mountain of ketamine on my desk ever seen, and struggling to even snort it all. Took me multiple attempts lmao.

Niggas don't do drugs. What the fuck. This shit was weird as hell.

I am going to try fix the toilet now. My house-mates aren't home but at work now, I wonder if anyone noticed anything :lul:

Attachments

• darkroom1.jpg
    darkroom1.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, SonOfDarkseid, thegoat and 25 others
i wanna experience this shit so badly

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AlexAP, justinzayn and 4 others
Motivated me to do some drugs, let's go.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, slavicpsycho, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Death from Ketamine.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and MoggerGaston
i wanna experience this shit so badly
Idk man. I never felt anxiety, fear or bad emotions during the k-holing experience. You just accept whatever reality you find yourself in naturally.
Only afterwards when I was worried how much damage I caused and whether my house-mates noticed.

I am taking a break from this stuff for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, justinzayn, zura and 1 other person
Idk man. I never felt anxiety, fear or bad emotions during the k-holing experience. You just accept whatever reality you find yourself in naturally.
Only afterwards when I was worried how much damage I caused and whether my house-mates noticed.

I am taking a break from this stuff for a while now.
Where do u get drugs bro

• +1
Reactions: rooman
I am trying to figure out how I smashed up the toilet, lost my clothes there and how I got to the closet.

Right now what I think happened is that the hallucinations I had of travelling on a ship/plane and looking outside happened on the toilet. Probably had to pee or something at some point and got my k-holing ass there.

I ended up on the ground there, and looking into the toilet pot was looking out of the windows of a ship/plane.
And at some point I violently disassembled the toilet.

Then probably wasn't capable of putting my clothes back on at the toilet, and tried to make it back to my room. But not knowing which door to open I somehow ended up in the storage-room at the end of the hallway. And I ended up just laying down there in the corner of it, surrounded by tools, buckets, a broom and more random shit. Passing out.

And that's where I ended waking up.

I feel like I am missing some pieces somewhere, gone from my memory and never even recorded.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, rooman and Sprinkles
Where do u get drugs bro
local dealer hooks me up. I just send him a message and he gets to my house on a scooter half an hour later.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, High Cortisol Chad, Willmogulater and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Vermilioncore, justinzayn and 4 others
Jesse pinkman type shitinnit
He's asked me why I buy so much ketamine since he says he doesn't like it jfl. I am probably his biggest ketamine consumer.

I've probably paid him around a 700 euros or so by now over the last year. Mostly ketamine/mephedrone.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, justinzayn, rooman and 2 others
Start this music first:

I woke up around 4AM laying on the ground, in the corner of a dark room. I could make out a few things that were there, things I could feel, but nothing was recognizable.

Legit have no clue where I was. I couldn't see anything and it wasn't my bedroom where I was all night. All I remember is travelling on some airplane or ship and looking out of a window and I remember feeling like I finally 'arrived' where I needed to be.

I stood up and started feeling things around me; there were walls all around me. What the fuck? I kept walking into random stuff and bumping shit over, looking for a way out. I was closed off from every side! I started banging on the walls, eventually finding a wall that seemed to be slightly different than the others, weaker.
I kept feeling around me and managed to find a door-knob, opening the wall in front of me.
View attachment 2328808

I was now in a long hallway with a lot of doors. Still nothing recognizable, where did I just came out of? Where the fuck am I?

At this point I started noticing the eerie music playing in the distance, which I told you to put on in the beginning. It was muffled and coming out of one of the closed rooms at the end of the hallway. That's where I needed to go.

I now noticed that I was completely naked. No underwear, pants, shirt, nothing. Where are my clothes, what the fuck?

I started walking towards the door with the music in the distance, opening it. Immediately entering an entirely different environment/vibe again.
The room had dimmed lights, making it possible to make out what was in it. Looking something like this:
View attachment 2328809

The screen was the brightest source of light in the room, and it had all kinds of weird animations/videos playing. I couldn't make out what it was.

I sat down in front of the screen, when a large shadow figure appeared next to the screen, looking at me. This made me try to stand up out of my chair. And I Tried walking backwards.

But while my field of view changed, moving up and backwards, I saw my body still sitting in the chair. Looking at the large shadow figure standing next to the computer screen. And my body in the chair was dark and shadow-like.

It felt like my body was still sitting in the chair, but my field of view was slowly moving away from the chair. Similar to this scene from the movie get out:

I was floating away into nothingness, my field of view was getting further away from my body that I saw sitting in the chair.

View attachment 2328810

I realized I was laying naked on top of a bed, not covered by sheets or anything.

Only at this point did I realize I was in a K-hole and I started making sense of what had just happened.

I was still hallucinating heavily, and my room looked nothing like it normally does. But it was recognizable as my bedroom to me, and I could recognize the way ketamine usually morphs my room.
A slight sense of panic/anxiety started taking control of me. At no time before this did I feel emotion, panic or fear, just emptiness. Only now just this slight sense of fear.
Realizing that I must've woken up naked in another room in my house in the middle of the night (I have 4 house-mates sleeping here). That I've been walking around naked and confused, banging on walls, and playing weird-ass music in the middle of the night. Perhaps even talking/shouting?

I started looking for my phone, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I walked up to my computer and muted the music that was still playing, I turned on the lights.

My clothes weren't in my room. I briefly felt my body/genitals and confirmed I was indeed naked, it was not a a hallucination.
I opened the door of my room and onto the hallway. This must've been the hallway I was walking across earlier while K-holing.

I started opening all the doors in the hallway, until I opened a small storage-room with everything knocked over and all over the place.
I realized this was the room I woke up in somehow. I thought my clothes would be here, but they weren't.

I went back to my room, again looking for my mobile phone. Wondering what time it is, if I got any messages from anyone. Couldn't find it.
Decided to go back looking for my clothes, still walking around the house naked. I looked in my living-room and kitchen and they weren't there.

Then I went to the toilet and I found my clothes scattered all over the place there.
And the water-reservoir of the toilet was smashed up. The lid was off and broken into pieces. Literally have no memories of this whatsoever, not even from my K-holed state.

I took my clothes and went back to my bedroom. I checked my phone in the pocket of my pants, opening WhatsApp:

Just a message from a friend wanting to play tennis. Nothing from my house-mates. Lmao.

My head was hurting. I took some aspirine and drank 2 glasses of water. I went to the toilet trying to fix the broken lid somehow, but I was unable to do such complex tasks, still under the influence from ketamine.

Just woke up an hour ago, realized all the shit that happened. Checked my phone again: no new messages.
Cleaned up the drugs still laying around on my desk, drank some more water, and cleaned some other stuff.

I knew I was doing A LOT of ketamine (and mephedrone) yesterday, because I wasn't getting the effects I was looking for.
I remember snorting so much my nose hurt so fucking much, it was so stuffed, painful, I regretted it. I thought I went to bed afterwards.

What the actual fuck. My head still hurts a little, but I think that's from the mephedrone. I remember when I use it a lot I have a slight headache afterwards.

I must've snorted about 1.5grams of ketamine. Not entirely sure. I was doing 0.5grams in smaller amounts throughout the night. But towards the end I remember making the biggest mountain of ketamine on my desk ever seen, and struggling to even snort it all. Took me multiple attempts lmao.

I am going to try fix the toilet now. My house-mates aren't home but at work now, I wonder if anyone noticed anything :lul:

Crazy shit bro. What does mephedrone do

• +1
Reactions: rooman and MoggerGaston
Brutal no text from the roommates, they don’t give shit about you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Geist, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Crazy shit bro. What does mephedrone do
Its effects are a mix between cocaine and mdma.

Makes you energetic, awake and feel amazing. But in higher amounts can also make you hallucinate.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, rooman, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Brutal no text from the roommates, they don’t give shit about you
If I died in my room right now, it would take weeks before any of my house-mates would care or notice tbh.
Eventually my decomposing body would start smelling too much and someone would call the police I guess.

I am hoping everyone was just asleep and nobody noticed a thing of what I did. I don't want to get kicked out of this student dorm for drugs-use ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Mewton, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Its effects are a mix between cocaine and mdma.

Makes you energetic, awake and feel amazing. But in higher amounts can also make you hallucinate.

great drug mephedrone ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, rooman, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
If I died in my room right now, it would take weeks before any of my house-mates would care or notice tbh.
Eventually my decomposing body would start smelling too much and someone would call the police I guess.

I am hoping everyone was just asleep and nobody noticed a thing of what I did. I don't want to get kicked out of this student dorm for drugs-use ngl.
Brutal selfish white culture, do they not hangout with you and check up on you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SubSigma, rooman and 1 other person
Brutal selfish white culture, do they not hangout with you and check up on you?
I hangout sometimes with one of the 6 people. The tall 6'5 normie I've talked about. The rest, maybe once every couple weeks/months.
Mostly only seeing them if we happen to bump into each other on the hallway or in the kitchen.

People live very isolated here, mostly in their own rooms. White culture innit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 31562
You probably got possessed by a demon. People usually have no recollection of memory when that happens such as getting black out drunk by drinking alcohol.

You are a good food source for them since you release negative low vibrational energy (depression) like a fountain as a result of having lived a shit life and being an abused dog.

Drugs such as alcohol lower psychic defenses which allows for off world entities/demons to easily connect with you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AlexAP, GetShrekt and 9 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: rooman and MoggerGaston
You probably got possessed by a demon. People usually have no recollection of memory when that happens such as getting black out drunk by drinking alcohol.

You are a good food source for them since you release negative low vibrational energy (depression) like a fountain as a result of having lived a shit life and being an abused dog.

Drugs such as alcohol lower psychic defenses which allows for off world entities/demons to easily connect with you.
Makes sense.

It's the first time this happened. Usually when I K-hole I just hallucinate really hard, like day-dreaming. But I am still awake and aware of the things I see and do, like I was after I woke up naked in the storage-room. I have memories of all that happened.

But knowing something controlled my body, walking around the house to the toilet, destroying the toilet and then walking to the storage-room, with me having no memory of it whatsoever.

That's some demonic shit.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Elvisandreaa and rooman
Still need to read the last thread. Was it that same batch pictured that did this?

• +1
Still need to read the last thread. Was it that same batch pictured that did this?
Yes, quality/purity has always been good and the same. It's the same stuff, just took a way higher dose than normal.

• +1
Reactions: infini
Fixed the toilet with duct-tape. It's like nothing ever happened.

What a ride.

At least an experience that that makes you feel alive.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• +1
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
At least an experience that that makes you feel alive.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
U should try mdma/xtc one time.

It's the best way to get over mental trauma, self-esteem, regrets, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Interested
Look like an NDE tbh.

• +1
Start this music first:

View attachment 2328808

View attachment 2328809

View attachment 2328810

Dnrd but jfled anyway

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, JL~, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
junkies.org

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

Is mdma worth taking alone in your basement? Or do you mean at club/party?

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, JL~, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Vaguely similar to my ego death on 10 g shrooms. Very odd and uncanny experience

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and MoggerGaston
First time "alone" (at home but with trustworthy friends), then other times at techno clubs/festivals.

It really depends tho

• +1
Reactions: JL~

can it help with mental trauma caused by small-no dick

my entire life is a regret and anxiety of having missed out. can it help

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TITUS, 5.5psl and 1 other person
yes it's worth taking alone in your basement. You don't need to do it with others or at a club at all.

If you are doing it alone for the first times though, just be very careful with the dosing. Every body reacts differently to drugs, try out small dosages first.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and apocalypse
can it help with mental trauma caused by small-no dick

my entire life is a regret and anxiety of having missed out. can it help
Yes.

It will make you accept those problems and forgive yourself.

Most importantly: Allowing you to see past all the coping mechanisms you have put in place to avoid the real problems in your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, JL~ and Deleted member 23778
What are your thoughts on meth/heroin
Are they worth a single try just to get that burst of euphoria for once ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Never tried and don't feel the need to.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No, don't go down that road, it's incredibly addictive (trust me, I had Tramadol addiction, which is very hard to treat).

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, JL~ and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston Are you worried about neurotoxicity from your molly use?

• +1
If people talk about all these "healing" effects of drugs, why tf are niggas still on this site bitching about their shit life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, infini, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
local dealer hooks me up. I just send him a message and he gets to my house on a scooter half an hour later.
it’s that guy from discord no way

• Woah
Start this music first:

View attachment 2328808

View attachment 2328809

View attachment 2328810

Doe de volgende keer rustig aan snuifduif. We willen je niet op het NOS journaal hebben als de man die stierf aan een overdosering van ketamine in zijn slaapkamer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
You are going the downward spiral and this will end badly.
I have never done drugs except the usual pot smoke every other full moon, but 6 months ago smoke meth then went on a rampage and did ketamite and a buch of other things that same night and ended up organizing an orgy in my cousins appartment.
But im cleverer than you and haven't touched them again, since i can learn from my mistakes.
Reeks of mental illness.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, AlexAP and MoggerGaston