Almost died yesterday?! (Don't do drugs)

@MoggerGaston Are you worried about neurotoxicity from your molly use?
no, I am more worried about the neurotoxicity of being depressed, ugly and lonely.

• JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy
If people talk about all these "healing" effects of drugs, why tf are niggas still on this site bitching about their shit life?
Deep wounds need a lot of drugs to heal

Doe de volgende keer rustig aan snuifduif. We willen je niet op het NOS journaal hebben als de man die stierf aan een overdosering van ketamine in zijn slaapkamer.
Ik na nog 5 van deze ervaringen:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
You are going the downward spiral and this will end badly.
I have never done drugs except the usual pot smoke every other full moon, but 6 months ago smoke meth then went on a rampage and did ketamite and a buch of other things that same night and ended up organizing an orgy in my cousins appartment.
But im cleverer than you and haven't touched them again, since i can learn from my mistakes.
Reeks of mental illness.
Don't compare your irresponsible drug-use to my spiritual ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Interested and serbiangandy
local dealer hooks me up. I just send him a message and he gets to my house on a scooter half an hour later.
you live in the netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Met any druggie that actually "healed" their wounds?
Not in person, but I don't really have any friends (that use drugs), which is why I go to all these raves etc. solo in the first place.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
yeah, ordering drugs is easier than ordering pizza here
ketamine is hard to find amongst dealers, coke, weed/hash, heroin are the easiest to find where I live

• +1
1.5g, depending on purity, sounds like a insane amount. Maybe heavily diluted. The fact you are able to write here and form complex texts after that is impressive.

• +1
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
do dealers still make bank there since most drugs are legal

• +1
I have never done drugs except the usual pot smoke every other full moon, but 6 months ago smoke meth then went on a rampage and did ketamite and a buch of other things that same night and ended up organizing an orgy in my cousins appartment.
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Even if I wanted to do drugs, I can’t because I’m a short ugly fat nice shy guy, we aren’t supposed to do drugs, so I force myself to eat fast food because that’s more in line with the type of guy I am

• JFL
1.5g, depending on purity, sounds like a insane amount. Maybe heavily diluted. The fact you are able to write here and form complex texts after that is impressive.
Ive had the ketamine from this dealer tested before and it was 80% pure.

My head still hurts but i think thats still from the mephedrone and shitty sleep. Ill feel better tomorrow tbh.

Ketamine doesnt last that long

ketamine is hard to find amongst dealers, coke, weed/hash, heroin are the easiest to find where I live
Never seen any dealer selling heroin here.

Coke/mdma/ketamine/mephedrone/speed are the easiest.

Weed/shrooms can be bought at smartshops so dont need a dealer for those

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
do dealers still make bank there since most drugs are legal
Nah, the prices are good and quality is high, so i cant imagine their margins being great.
Only dealers making bank are the ones scamming tourists in amsterdam probably.

Lots of money in drug production though. Netherlands exports that shit across the globe.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Even if I wanted to do drugs, I can’t because I’m a short ugly fat nice shy guy, we aren’t supposed to do drugs, so I force myself to eat fast food because that’s more in line with the type of guy I am
U wont be shy or nice anymore once ur on cocaine.

U only have to fake it till the shit is in your nostrils.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If there was a JFL or a Woah at IRL experience reports category in the BOTB's...

He's asked me why I buy so much ketamine since he says he doesn't like it jfl. I am probably his biggest ketamine consumer.

I've probably paid him around a 700 euros or so by now over the last year. Mostly ketamine/mephedrone.
I did that much last year on a specific independent coffee place

You are going the downward spiral and this will end badly.
But im cleverer than you and haven't touched them again, since i can learn from my mistakes.
Reeks of mental illness.
Any good looking girls?

• JFL
If there was a JFL or a Woah at IRL experience reports category in the BOTB's...

I did that much last year on a specific independent coffee place

Any good looking girls?
Check my post on my bkk experience.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini

• +1
Reactions: infini