Alot of ofyou subhumans need to give up.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
Many of you are doomed ltns with ZERO appeal which is hilarious. You retards circle jerk surgeries meanwhile you have no chance of ever ascending. You have 100 failos thinking fixing your biggest failo will ascend you into a slayer when you'll need 10 more fixed just to have HALF my smv if I wasn't gymmaxxed 😂😂😂😂.

If i were to get drop down supra implants id easily be a tyrone lite meanwhile most subhumans trying to consult giants wil end up low mtn with 0 appeal even after an entire face implants.
Hilarious, just remember that you are the genetic shit beneath my feet and deserve to rot alone. Know your place and sit down.

However have a nice day to the good looking men of the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, CristianT and 43 others
Many of you are doomed ltns with ZERO appeal which is hilarious. You retards circle jerk surgeries meanwhile you have no chance of ever ascending. You have 100 failos thinking fixing your biggest failo will ascend you into a slayer when you'll need 10 more fixed just to have HALF my smv if I wasn't gymmaxxed 😂😂😂😂.

If i were to get drop down supra implants id easily be a tyrone lite meanwhile most subhumans trying to consult giants wil end up low mtn with 0 appeal even after an entire face implants.
Hilarious, just remember that you are the genetic shit beneath my feet and deserve to rot alone. Know your place and sit down.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, arabcelxxx, Egyptianmogger and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future slavic chad, DelonLover1999, justropemaxbro and 23 others
stfu you are a 30 year old manlet larping as human on dalits.org
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, coispet, zeshama and 15 others
Thanks for the advice bro 🤙

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51781, Samsepioler and 4 others
why would anyone listen to anti natalist atheist black vegan loser from toronto ?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Mewton, RAMU KAKA and 8 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 51781, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Blackgymmax

Why act like you weren't basically in the same position as so many of the people on this forum? You're mocking them for wanting to ascend the same way you did (surgeries and fillers)

And could this statement be any more gay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, heightmaxxing, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
Take your Loxapine and calm down bro. I ain’t giving up or taking any advice from a hood rat who ain’t even visible after 7 pm

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, SonOfDarkseid, Mewton and 15 others
Why act like you weren't basically in the same position as so many of the people on this forum? You're mocking them for wanting to ascend the same way you did (surgeries and fillers)

And could this statement be any more gay?
You will never ascend. Atleast schery wasn't delusional and made the only sensible decision for someone of your looks level

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
Why are you waiting 3 months to show the foid your face?
you CIA rata, i was considering it but i didnt doxx myself to shaniqua, that was a good fucking idea

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You will never ascend. Atleast schery wasn't delusional and made the only sensible decision for someone of your looks level
Speak for yourself buddy you don't know what I look like.

-a manlet and nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, BeanletMogger, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
Serious question, do you stil have nightmares of waking up one day with the face you had before surgeries and freaking out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, fukmylyf, ElTruecel and 7 others

Have a good day 🤙🏽🤙🏽

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Blackgymmax
Serious question, do you stil have nightmares of waking up one day with the face you had before surgeries and freaking out.
I'd shoot myself

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, neverchadlite and PseduoAryan
Well I hope u smash
i actually thought she could just be a random friend cuz she is lesbian, but even the lesbian foid works for @moggathon and his jewish intelligence agency
never trust foids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, moggathon and Blackgymmax
I mog u rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Lynxress
-a manlet and nigger
"Bgm is not htn if elordi is htn and mogs him"
Meanwhile
Jacob elordi reveals why he finds his film the kissing booth ridiculous

Once I hit 9% bf again I'll put this rat in a coffin as I did Michel b jordan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Clavicular and fogdart
i actually thought she could just be a random friend cuz she is lesbian, but even the lesbian foid works for @moggathon and his jewish intelligence agency
never trust foids
Ogre told me

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
  • So Sad
I saw Tyler Maher at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, shabby890, northern mogger and 1 other person
Idk dude this is your only chance to not live a life of inceldom
no, its fucking over
even my friends have seemed to abandon me after i told them its all about looks and that they are also orbiters

• Ugh..
no, its fucking over
even my friends have seemed to abandon me after i told them its all about looks and that they are also orbiters
Damn it nigga you can't say that shit until you're an irl mogger else you look like a socially awkward loser

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, northern mogger and yeeyeeslayer
58833th time OP has made this thread, keep em coming tho the subhumans need it drilled through their skulls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, Samsepioler and 3 others
i
Damn it nigga you can't say that shit until you're an irl mogger else you look like a socially awkward loser
i guess so
now i am lonely sigma wolf

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Blackgymmax, Egyptianmogger and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back