Alot of ofyou subhumans need to give up.

You need self awareness dude
no, its fucking over
even my friends have seemed to abandon me after i told them its all about looks and that they are also orbiters

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Someone had to tell the truth.
Tbh I think most of the active people here just rot in offtopic, with things unrelated to looksmax and just bash each other since it's uncensored

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, X D, fogdart and 5 others
Many of you are doomed ltns with ZERO appeal which is hilarious. You retards circle jerk surgeries meanwhile you have no chance of ever ascending. You have 100 failos thinking fixing your biggest failo will ascend you into a slayer when you'll need 10 more fixed just to have HALF my smv if I wasn't gymmaxxed 😂😂😂😂.

If i were to get drop down supra implants id easily be a tyrone lite meanwhile most subhumans trying to consult giants wil end up low mtn with 0 appeal even after an entire face implants.
Hilarious, just remember that you are the genetic shit beneath my feet and deserve to rot alone. Know your place and sit down.

However have a nice day to the good looking men of the forum.
You killed him. Did you not learn after that?

you're such a faggot lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Samsepioler and ALLIWANTISTJD
You need self awareness dude
its so foken over
my trust towards others has been greatly reduced because of you, shanqiua, oger

Many of you are doomed ltns with ZERO appeal which is hilarious. You retards circle jerk surgeries meanwhile you have no chance of ever ascending. You have 100 failos thinking fixing your biggest failo will ascend you into a slayer when you'll need 10 more fixed just to have HALF my smv if I wasn't gymmaxxed 😂😂😂😂.

If i were to get drop down supra implants id easily be a tyrone lite meanwhile most subhumans trying to consult giants wil end up low mtn with 0 appeal even after an entire face implants.
Hilarious, just remember that you are the genetic shit beneath my feet and deserve to rot alone. Know your place and sit down.

dnrd
Nasw
Nasp

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
"Ascending" is cope
I have wisdom far beyond the realm of possibility with looks

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Blackgymmax by the way i went on a random dc and asked foids for ratings, you were 2/10

Racist bastards
they said louis allen was too scary, de poot and ylrven were subhuman, ramirez was 5/10 because of his hair, o'pry was given 3/10

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Mog3D, Lynxress and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax by the way i went on a random dc and asked foids for ratings, you were 2/10
No good looking guy is consistently rated highly, there’s girls out there that think even Ian somerhalder is ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: antony 726, Mog3D and Lynxress
they said louis allen was too scary, de poot and ylrven were subhuman, ramirez was 5/10 because of his hair, o'pry was given 3/10
Retarded foids
I mog
Screenshot 20240305 064714 Discord
Screenshot 20240305 064203 Discord

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Mog3D
No good looking guy is consistently rated highly, there’s girls out there that think even Ian somerhalder is ugly
I know I'm just annoyed when it happens that girl rated mukasa a 5 with near 0 flaws. Him and broderick mog me

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Blackgymmax
I know I'm just annoyed when it happens that girl rated mukasa a 3 with near 0 flaws. Him and broderick mog me
the broderickpill is real, idk why they all love him
and they said barret is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
I don't don't who ylrven is but de poot and o pry are actually subhumans lol, they have 0 appeal, they look aspie as fuck

Exactly just proves my point further that 1 foids rating means shit

I don't don't who ylrven is but de poot and o pry are actually subhumans lol, they have 0 appeal, they look aspie as fuck
Depoot and opry have appeal lmao
Plenty of discord girls in normie servers like them lol. Was surprised for depoot

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@ylrven
they were all over brandon rodericks face, they said they like soft features, not angular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
@ylrven
they were all over brandon rodericks face, they said they like soft features, not angular
Outliers ngl. There are girls who like negative bones

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Outliers ngl. There are girls who like negative bones
yeah, one of them said she would date anyone, even a balding 5'2 indian janitor if he was nice
in reality he would be in fucking prison for even trying to talk to her

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Rate Tyler the creator

• +1
@Blackgymmax @moggathon
one of the dudes let me back in the friend group out of pity but one of them is calling me monkey and stupid, i will MMAxx and beat him up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
This is a good thread but bro u would have called ur past self a hopeless subhuman.

And now u make these posts daily jfl.

Im destined to be a PSL GOD, A GOD MADE BEAUTY

you are destined to be a fucking cotten slave in a cotten field who pick FUCKING COTTEN

Bro you’re damaged.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
you are the personification of the banality of evil

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and humanoidsub7
The only ones getting mad are the subhumans. Have a nice day/night bgm also ur already tyronelie

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, fogdart and Blackgymmax
A lot* you low iq nig- mon- individual

I know I'm just annoyed when it happens that girl rated mukasa a 5 with near 0 flaws. Him and broderick mog me
Who tf are Mukasa and Broderick?? R they users here?

Explain lore pls
So we was talking on vc then this Dutch foid that flirts with me joined with her friend. This faggot turned into a tier 1 orbiter for around 3 hours while me and Gabacho sat basically in silence. The orbiter was given the Dutch foids friends Snapchat. He said he wouldn’t show her his face for three months because muhh incel. He’s be banned because he was too obsessed with talking to foids on vc. That’s the run down.

• +1
Nigga has made this bait thread 50 times and it works at getting everyone triggered everytime…

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, ElTruecel, Ricky212 and 3 others
how is Toronto holding up ancient one. seemed like a mong shithole when i went jfl. 28 days later type stuff in ontario.

Off cycle and I'm not getting any bigger
Rather just to 10% and that's it
every thought of growing some stubble? i think it would suit you

• +1
Off cycle and I'm not getting any bigger
Rather just to 10% and that's it
a light beard thats short enough to stil make your jaw visible would add definition to it

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_7056-1.jpeg
    IMG_7056-1.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back