Alot of ofyou subhumans need to give up.

Off cycle and I'm not getting any bigger
Rather just to 10% and that's it
how much do you weigh now? I probably size mog you now natty

Wtf nigga have you stopped lifting ? So much gains lost even I mog you now ngl

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
I did give up.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
semen retention

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Depoot and opry have appeal lmao
Plenty of discord girls in normie servers like them lol. Was surprised for depoot
They have appeal ofc just not broad appeal, their looks are pretty polarising.

Unlike vinnie hacker for example who has giga broad appeal (I mean seriously haven’t encountered a girl who isn’t obsessed with this guy)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
your brain must have problems processing sentences especially this short one
considering you don't even need to read all of it just need to watch the middle of the sentence

your brain must have problems processing sentences especially this short one
considering you don't even need to read all of it just need to watch the middle of the sentence
dnr

Many of you are doomed ltns with ZERO appeal which is hilarious. You retards circle jerk surgeries meanwhile you have no chance of ever ascending. You have 100 failos thinking fixing your biggest failo will ascend you into a slayer when you'll need 10 more fixed just to have HALF my smv if I wasn't gymmaxxed 😂😂😂😂.

If i were to get drop down supra implants id easily be a tyrone lite meanwhile most subhumans trying to consult giants wil end up low mtn with 0 appeal even after an entire face implants.
Hilarious, just remember that you are the genetic shit beneath my feet and deserve to rot alone. Know your place and sit down.

However have a nice day to the good looking men of the forum.
JFL at this shit ur the most schizo + narcy user on this forum genuinely used to look like a baboon straight out of the zoo and got like 30 surgeries just to look like an uncanny dravidian. You're also 30 yrs old and work at planet fitness nigga get a grip

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, SonOfDarkseid and northern mogger
No good looking guy is consistently rated highly, there’s girls out there that think even Ian somerhalder is ugly
true I showed Ian pic to some multiple girl they all said eww no ugly 4/10 and they show me a curry baby face guy this is handsome :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and standardcel
@Blackgymmax should i give up?

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726

Users who are viewing this thread

Back