AlphaDestiny Tinder Experiment

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Wallenberg, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
Dedicated gymcelling is MANDATORY for looksmaxing.

Shouldn't even be a question in 2022 for a community specifically focused on aesthetics and slaying.

Yes, face is still king which is why lowbody fat is #1 in importance, but if you think being a skinny frail twink with zero physical presence or body dimorphism is ideal, you're coping to insanity. You NEED a lean, AND strong, athletic physique to maximize your looks and slaying potential. Once lean enough for maximum facial aesthetics, BODY and LOW INHIBITION+CHARISMA matters a fuck ton.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, User49, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
Seems like he took the lean pill lately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Kingkellz
isn't this guy ethnic how does he do so well? @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Likes don't matter motherfuckers. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated. LIKES DONT MATTER. The only thing that matters is P in V.
yes they do because a like can lead to a match which can lead to a conversation which can lead to exchanging numbers so you can meet up it all starts with a like doofus

We dont care about being pro gymcellers.

To us looksmaxxers,gymcelling is all about a decent and aesthetic lean body with mass .

If you have decent genetics you dont have any excuse, all looksmaxxers should MAXX everything because we live in a mog or be mogged world.

A gymcelled chad mog a twink chad, same goes for subchads etc....
without the genetics it will never work guys like op will shill the gym because the are roided with great genes

lifefuel

• +1
@Kingkellz
now repeat the experiment by adding Alphadestiny's height in the bio

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
holy fuck erin and caroline :feelshmm:

• +1
I have a coworker who is 5'6'' and a bit buffed and foids from another department ask about him.

Twink copers on suiwatch tbh. If you don't gymmaxx what are you even doing with your life?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Kmscurry, oldcell and 3 others

HE DIDNT LIST HEIGHT

GIRLS WOULD ASSUME NORMAL HEIGHT, SO A JACKED 5’10 GUY GETTING MATCHES IS NOT NOTABLE

THIS THREAD IS USELESS

@Kingkellz
now repeat the experiment by adding Alphadestiny's height in the bio

HE DIDNT LIST HEIGHT

GIRLS WOULD ASSUME NORMAL HEIGHT, SO A JACKED 5’10 GUY GETTING MATCHES IS NOT NOTABLE

THIS THREAD IS USELESS

I'm aware his Match rate will go down if I list 5'6
I already mentioned it before but I'll say it again if you list anything under 6' on tinder it acts as an immediate disqualifier.

Even 5'10 statusmaxxed gymcelled tyronelites like Austin Dunham don't mention height in tinder bio for the same reason.

Most girls down to meet will likely not meet again if they found out he's really 5'6 but it's better than completely annihilating his chances from the start.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Oberyn, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
I already mentioned it before but I'll say it again if you list anything under 6' on tinder it acts as an immediate disqualifier.

Even 5'10 statusmaxxed gymcelled tyronelites like Austin Dunham don't mention height in tinder bio for the same reason.

Most girls down to meet will likely not meet again if they found out he's really 5'6 but it's better than completely annihilating his chances from the start.
I mean he's so giga obviously a midget in those pics :feelshmm:

• +1
faith caroline and jeanna look good also notice how they all got stripper names

• +1
I been completed years ago. I just been going for the last month or so because I had to take some time off. Should be back in peak shape in like 3 weeks if I eat up well. Shits just boring af. I'll probably run anavar + test as usual for the summer
Do you get acne with anavar? Hairloss? Do you have to check your liver a lot with orals?
I was thinking of running either test or anavar, but i’m prone to acne like a mf. Seems unsafe to risk it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
@fogdart

Muh psl
Not it’s just be her type theory. Many girls are into gymcels (tho I’d say more girls prefer prettyboys)
B...b...but you told me girls only like clean shaven twinks who almost look like females:soy:

This experiment dismantles your anti masc cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Prinz Eugen, oldcell and 3 others
See? You retards dont believe me when I say you need a good gymcel physique for sub 8 faces, but if you have it, you will slay too.

Its only the true SUB 5s that are fucked.

Body never helped me, but i am from hypergamy central in the uk.

i got barely any matches (less than 0.1% match rate) and I have a body on a similar level to betadestiny.

cope, your body is probably not even close. The delusional of some of you here is insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen, oldcell, Kingkellz and 2 others
B...b...but you told me girls only like clean shaven twinks who almost look like females:soy:

This experiment dismantles your anti masc cope
Just exist theory

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Useless cause they would use him as a dinner date and every relationship that lasts shorter then 3 years is cope

AlphaDestiny isn't ethnic, I think he's Greek unless you consider Meds to be ethnic. He's also like 5'3 but frauds with lifts to 5'5 and has been caught before doing it. He's also spent 8+ yrs training and I doubt most people here have that willpower and even time to achieve that body. With that being said, yes, gymcelling is important, but not as much as face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, epictroll, oldcell and 1 other person
Makes me wanna roid so bad

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Kingkellz

5 10 can larp as 6 foot

• +1
@Blackgymmax didnt u take steroids after getting close to natty limit after training hard for few years or something?

Personally I think after 1-2 years of hard natty training with dialed in diet u should be able see if gymmaxxing natty alone will be enough for u. I got a friend who did this. He does not look as good as IG fitness influencer whose Job it is to sell supplements but he can get the girls he wants via online dating. He did live in the gym for a while and eats super strict

Maybe roids won’t be needed for u or maybe they will. Only way to find out is to actually get the work done, then re evaluate

Solid.

Also beard fraud is legit af

Do him clean shaven and he is an tinder incel

Gymcelling + beard = ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Kingkellz
Do you get acne with anavar? Hairloss? Do you have to check your liver a lot with orals?
I was thinking of running either test or anavar, but i’m prone to acne like a mf. Seems unsafe to risk it
I just run TUDCA and NAC for liver protection
cope, your body is probably not even close. The delusional of some of you here is insane.
his body is good but not his face and he is in a location where it may seem less impressive but in America he would still do well
Gymcelling + beard
this forum loves to cope about these two things time and time again

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Virgin at 29 😔

his body is good but not his face and he is in a location where it may seem less impressive but in America he would still do well

They cope a lot becasue they cannot grow a beard + lazy about gym

They ignore the fact that all study confirms that facial hair mogs

They ignore the fact that all most followed IG models with highest sex appeal has beard ( Bateman, Di Vaio, Marlon T etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Kingkellz
These results aren't very good. Gymmaxed guy matches with beckies? It's better than not getting matches at all I give you that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell and gamma
Body never helped me, but i am from hypergamy central in the uk.

i got barely any matches (less than 0.1% match rate) and I have a body on a similar level to betadestiny.
Srs question, are you Ethnic or Anglo?

Its not cope, it literally works.

They cope a lot becasue they cannot grow a beard + lazy about gym

They ignore the fact that all study confirms that facial hair mogs

They ignore the fact that all most followed IG models with highest sex appeal has beard ( Bateman, Di Vaio, Marlon T etc)

Forum is low T as fuck. And not only because they cant grow beards or dont feel like going to the gym. You can literally see in this people's attitude, THEY ARE LAZY TO DO ANYTHING and always find reasons to just rot. These motherfuckers are in a looksmaxing forum yet deny to do some of the MOST BASIC looksmax there is.

Low T = low motivation = no drive to do anything in life.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Kingkellz and oldcell
Caroline and Brit (not in dyed her) fog

• +1
@Kingkellz did he match with any Stacie’s or just Beckie’s and avg girls? Just curious.

Fuck I height, physique and slightly face mog him and can’t match with any non landwhale women, wish I could match with those girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
AlphaDestiny isn't ethnic, I think he's Greek unless you consider Meds to be ethnic. He's also like 5'3 but frauds with lifts to 5'5 and has been caught before doing it. He's also spent 8+ yrs training and I doubt most people here have that willpower and even time to achieve that body. With that being said, yes, gymcelling is important, but not as much as face.

Yeah this, even if you were to use roids, his body takes fucking ages to train. It's lots of time dedicated as well as disciplined eating. It's a comically amount of effort for how large the pay off is (a few extra 4/10 sloots match you on some gay app), but I guess that could be sad for almost any looksmaxxing. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
daily reminder for normies to gymmax, roid if u have to.

this guy is HTN, jfl at people who thinking he's a MTN while he got 99+ in 24h. None of gymcelled MTN can get so much likes, maybe in SEA.

//edit: I saw his subhuman face in that video jfl yeah, he's MTN at best who frauds HTN. True frauder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin