AlphaDestiny Tinder Experiment

@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
@Tenshi if alpha destiny just did running and no gymcelling he would be incel like there is no way you can deny his results are largely from his body

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@Gargantuan maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yeah I put 6ft to 6'1" for my experiments on hinge, but no height on tinder and it didn't matter he matched at the same rate on Tinder without any height in the bio. Only people who haven't experienced the power of being jacked will say that muscles are cope. That's why I was shocked when you said the subhuman gymcel black dude you posted the other time would be incel - he would definitely get some slays due to his body alone. Most normie men have shit tier physiques.
You talking about me?

See? You retards dont believe me when I say you need a good gymcel physique for sub 8 faces, but if you have it, you will slay too.

Its only the true SUB 5s that are fucked.

cope, your body is probably not even close. The delusional of some of you here is insane.
What about my body?

Attachments

• 40AF83E4-9ED8-40E2-8233-6C87D46E1C02.jpeg
    40AF83E4-9ED8-40E2-8233-6C87D46E1C02.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Racky
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
Not you. You look better than the other black gymcel - your physique is top 1% you should get some slays based on your physique alone. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? you remind me of @Blackgymmax tbh but he has a smaller waist.

View attachment 1824046
I’m around 5’11” And weigh around 215 pounds. However I will say I disagree with six barament though because most of alpha destiny’s matches will be because of JBW not because of Gym Maxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
I’m around 5’11” And weigh around 215 pounds. However I will say I disagree with six barament though because most of alpha destiny’s matches will be because of JBW not because of Gym Maxxing
lol I’m a gymmaxed black and I know the power of gymaxxing as a black dude. Our resident @Blackgymmax can attest to that. Look at this experiment and don’t tell me stephiscold is some sort of Tyrone - he’s literally 5’6” and normie in the face. His beard and tattoos are his halos. You can easily run that game cos you have the body and masculinity.

• +1
lol I’m a gymmaxed black and I know the power of gymaxxing as a black dude. Our resident @Blackgymmax can attest to that. Look at this experiment and don’t tell me stephiscold is some sort of Tyrone - he’s literally 5’6” and normie in the face. His beard and tattoos are his halos. You can easily run that game cos you have the body and masculinity.

What city was the experiment done in? Because that matters a lot

• +1
-Hi Beverly
-It's just Bev

lol the dumb fuck stumbled on the starting blocks.

There's nothing wrong with AlphaDestiny, he just has no sexy appeal whatsoever :blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
What city was the experiment done in? Because that matters a lot
It doesn’t. If you get your haircut, beard and tattoos on point, you’ll slay in every city with the body you have.

• Hmm...
It doesn’t. If you get your haircut, beard and tattoos on point, you’ll slay in every city with the body you have.
face is king bro.
if i had this griffith guy body rofl i would be a king on earth.

• Woah
AlphaDestiny isn't ethnic, I think he's Greek unless you consider Meds to be ethnic. He's also like 5'3 but frauds with lifts to 5'5 and has been caught before doing it. He's also spent 8+ yrs training and I doubt most people here have that willpower and even time to achieve that body. With that being said, yes, gymcelling is important, but not as much as face.
i think Alex is legit 5'5. He's short but doesnt Look midget tier. Nippard looks shorter

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 19499
Y didn't you put 5'4" on ur bio?

It doesn’t a big reason for my sexlessness is the fact that i am a black man in the south. And a lot of people won’t date me because of my dark skin. Sexual racism Doesn’t affect just Asians.

• +1
face is king bro.
if i had this griffith guy body rofl i would be a king on earth.
Rather have a king face with shit body than a king body with a shit face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Guess again .. im 5’5 INb4 It’s over for me

this guy is HTN, jfl at people who thinking he's a MTN while he got 99+ in 24h. None of gymcelled MTN can get so much likes, maybe in SEA.

//edit: I saw his subhuman face in that video jfl yeah, he's MTN at best who frauds HTN. True frauder

yes he mogs clearly
heck, even i would test my poodle i his stroodle

@Tenshi if alpha destiny just did running and no gymcelling he would be incel like there is no way you can deny his results are largely from his body
probably so, it works for him but I believe the same can be achieved by professional photos + good styling. Personally, I don't find his physique aesthetical, it's impressive nevertheless.

A friend of mine (psl 4.5 probably) did an experiment at london and he has no photos showing his body/shape, but those were professionally taken and high quality, he got the same caliber of girls regardless. Matches don't mean shit as we know, but it can mean you're hot enough.

99+ likes wtf

This proves there’s no hypergamy

“B..b..but biggdink is just gaslighting” :soy:
He has a 99.9th precentile natty physique retard. This still counts as hypergamy even if he is 5'6 with a nonexistent lower third (that he covers up with a beard).

Also, matches dont mean shit. PIV/slays are the only "score"/assesment grade for your irl smv. How many were dtf OP?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It doesn’t a big reason for my sexlessness is the fact that i am a black man in the south. And a lot of people won’t date me because of my dark skin. Sexual racism Doesn’t affect just Asians.

@BlackcelRedemption @Racky this video might benefit you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172 and Racky
Holy fuck which Rothschild agents made me think I needed to be skinny for prime women appeal. I legit look better than this guy and I’m not short and have good body building genetics FUARKK

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and AsGoodAsItGets
@BlackcelRedemption @Racky this video might benefit you guys.

Not gonna lie this guys' advice was kinda of shit. I was already doing all the things he said in that video. Also girls get offered sex all the time on dating apps so its retard to ask for sex straight up. What most men need to do is meet in person and then ask her to come over for a movie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
He’s above average facially with beard fraud even facially. At 5’11 he would be an mogger unironically

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
It's like so easy for guys like you to say because you have the genetics for it. OP is literally an ifbb pro so he is always going to be biased and promote gym but guys without the drive and genetics will struggle

That's why you inject follostatin this is well known shit

He’s above average facially with beard fraud even facially. At 5’11 he would be an mogger unironically

Is he really above average most his traits I borderline low tier normie

Attachments

• 2940625_2940563_Screenshot_20220615-193010_Tinder.jpg
    2940625_2940563_Screenshot_20220615-193010_Tinder.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
Jfl and guys here still think you have to be a gigachad white dude to get anything. Dude did well as a gymmaxxed ethnic normie manlet. Muh 6'2 white Chad!

Shows the power of body halo too.
Alpha Destiny is white

Body never helped me, but i am from hypergamy central in the uk.

i got barely any matches (less than 0.1% match rate) and I have a body on a similar level to betadestiny.
Lol at calling him beta destiny. Pretty sure the experiment is in the usa. And again matches and women messaging first mean nothing. Why should the foid fuck alpha destiny when their Is a 6ft 2 tall muscular chad she can just wait another 30 seconds to swipe on..

So these experiments are all meaningless

@mrriceguy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Gym is cope reminder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Kingkellz, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
Bbbut the gym is COPE. you could make 100000 of these threads and fucking idiots would be in denial. Gymcelling probably mogs 90% of the hard maxxes out there given you don't have the base to become salludon tier
watch these low IQ aspies reply to you with sum shit like “b-b-but all these foids are Beckie’s bro they’re not Stacie’s!” yeah and I bet your bitchless ass would be head over heels drooling like a dog in astonishment if any foid of that tier matched them lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Kingkellz and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Anchor_Ship, Blackgymmax and 1 other person