Alphagels 10% DHT gel?

P

PEking

Bronze
Hey bros,

Anyone tried Alphagels 10% DHT gel? A few reputable reddit & ray peat forum members swear by it and pointed me to this source.

I’ve had bloodwork done confirming mid range T and low DHT levels so I’m after systemic effects. This I believe explains my lack of beard and below average penis size both of which I’m trying to boost.

One user I spoke to today claims to have grown 0.4 inches NBPEL in under 3 months just from DHT gel use without PE exercises. Anyone given this a go here?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fauxfox, TyroneSlayerManlet and 2 others
rub that shit on your cock and report back in a year

• +1
Reactions: PEking
That’s the plan bro. They also have 15% T gel which I plan to use on my scrotum daily since it yields the highest absorption and DHT conversion of any other application site.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
buy dht powder and make your own gel

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I ordered some, waiting for order to arrive

Can report that I have received my order and started using the DHT gel. I’m using 1ml daily of the 10% DHT solution.

Quick effects that I’ve already noticed are my beard growing faster as well as rock hard morning boners every morning with a few random ones throughout the day. Also horny as fuck it’s hard to focus on my work during the day LOL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, sub5inchcel and ChristianChad
Brothers another update here from the DHT lord…I’ve been apply 1ml of this stuff daily to my cock and no joke my flaccid hang is low and full as fuck all day. I will take some BPEL measurements later next week. Anyone know how long it takes to notice measurable cock gains on DHT gel?

Other effects I’m noticing are:
- nice aggression/energy boost at the gym
- more assertive/take less shit day to day
- chest hair is sprouting in new area
- libido in overdrive
- random boners
- random vellus hairs on my cheeks are turning darker and thicker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrickTop and thereallegend
Brothers another update here from the DHT lord…I’ve been apply 1ml of this stuff daily to my cock and no joke my flaccid hang is low and full as fuck all day. I will take some BPEL measurements later next week. Anyone know how long it takes to notice measurable cock gains on DHT gel?

- libido in overdrive
- random boners
you get it off of reddit?

• +1
Reactions: PEking
What would happen if you use DHT gel on your dick while running Dutasteride?

I’d imagine you’d block most systemic DHT while still having high levels of DHT locally within your dick for growth.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’d imagine you’d block most systemic DHT while still having high levels of DHT locally within your dick for growth.
Hormones don't work like that

• +1
Reactions: callisto
What would happen if you use DHT gel on your dick while running Dutasteride?
I'd like to know the answer to this too. I'm currently using Dut or Fin every day (I'm Norwood 2-2.5) but I'd love to apply DHT gel to face for beard growth (and obviously downstairs too for dick gainz). To what degree does it go systemic?

@Seth Walsh You're high IQ - what do you reckon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Would applying this to my cheeks have a local effect on beard growth? Or is a systemic DHT increase the best way to go about this?

- libido in overdrive
- random boners
I received my order and have used it on my gyno for the last week. Noticed similar side effects as you. I feel so much more assertive and calm mentally. Don’t experience much hestitation when I have confront men or want to approach women.

Does dht gel work to increase tarse size in adults?

//Thomas DOM

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I'm currently using Dut or Fin every day (I'm Norwood 2-2.5) but I'd love to apply DHT gel to face for beard growth (and obviously downstairs too for dick gainz). To what degree does it go systemic?

@Seth Walsh You're high IQ - what do you reckon?
My friend, You should experiment for the sake of science.

Hey bros,

Anyone tried Alphagels 10% DHT gel? A few reputable reddit & ray peat forum members swear by it and pointed me to this source.

I’ve had bloodwork done confirming mid range T and low DHT levels so I’m after systemic effects. This I believe explains my lack of beard and below average penis size both of which I’m trying to boost.

One user I spoke to today claims to have grown 0.4 inches NBPEL in under 3 months just from DHT gel use without PE exercises. Anyone given this a go here?
Ordered some. They were super chatty on email right up until I sent the bitcoin payment. Then silence. No product. They're scammers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Ordered some. They were super chatty on email right up until I sent the bitcoin payment. Then silence. No product. They're scammers
damn so i gotta look another source brutal

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
he is also not clear about what solvents they use as that is incredibly important for absorbtion percentage. plus they send from australia which is notoriously hard with customs

did you end up receiving it?