Alphagels DHT & T gel bloodwork results 🩸

P

PEking

Bronze
Got some bloodwork done on the Alphagels transdermal hormones which I’ve been using.

I’m using their 20% DHT gel & 20% Testosterone gel at 1ml per day each.

Bloodwork was taken 8 hours after my last dosage of each was applied (1m per day of each).

My Bloodwork results:
Total Testosterone = 1642 ng/dL
Free Testosterone = 246pg/ml
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

The normal range for DHT on my lab was 12 - 65 ng/dL so my levels are 8x the max of the range.

Thoughts on whether I can maintain these supraphysiological levels long term without negative health consequences?

My lipids were all in the normal range on this bloodwork.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenRay88, mxrcyy0, LVZZO and 3 others
jesus christ, any hair loss?

jesus christ, any hair loss?
No hair loss at all, must have supreme hair genetics.

Gained a tonne of facial and chest hair though. Gorilla-maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Kristin, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
No hair loss at all, must have supreme hair genetics.

Gained a tonne of facial and chest hair though. Gorilla-maxxing
yeah there's about 90 different polymorphisms that dictate hair loss so u prolly got lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, mvp2v1, Lived-both-sides and 1 other person
Have you had strong urges to rape?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, LVZZO and PEking
Have you had strong urges to rape?
Literally walk around with a half chub and insatiable libido all day long. I’d imagine adding tren to this mix would change my sexual preferences to transsexuals LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04, Kristin, BrahminBoss and 4 others
R u getting alot of water retention in ur face and body?

R u getting alot of water retention in ur face and body?
Water retention has been minimal, my face is more angular and my muscles look much harder with more vascularity. I credit this to DHT.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Sanguinius, thereallegend and 2 others
Based Bloodwork

• +1
Reactions: PEking
god damn bro i’d be jerking off every 2 seconds if that was my bloodwork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PEking and oldcel2002
Got some bloodwork done on the Alphagels transdermal hormones which I’ve been using.

Bloodwork was taken 8 hours after my last dosage of each was applied (1m per day of each).

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

The normal range for DHT on my lab was 12 - 65 ng/dL so my levels are 8x the max of the range.

Thoughts on whether I can maintain these supraphysiological levels long term without negative health consequences?

How much has your face changed? And in what way positive or negative

what was ur total testoserone before gel

oh my god this is a fucking ad

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Aloft
Buddy soon you will shine instead of Sun, lower the doses at least

• +1

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

Hmmm will that not shutdown you natural T production?

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Beastchodecode and DR. NICKGA

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

did your balls shrink?

What's your goals with this and how do you plan to PCT?

What's your goals with this and how do you plan to PCT?
My goals are facial masculinization, beard growth, PE, aggression and an insatiable sex drive.

PCT will be HCG + enclomiphene. No plans to come off in the immediate future my plan is to blast and cruise on this stack for years.

It most likely already has, he just doesn't know
HCG is a miracle of a drug, my balls hang low and I still produce huge loads.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and DR. NICKGA
Buddy soon you will shine instead of Sun, lower the doses at least
Plan is to blast and cruise so I will reduce my dosage eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
HCG is a miracle of a drug, my balls hang low and I still produce huge loads.

Well, you didn't mention HCG usage in this post so my apologies, however, if you continue to keep increasing doses, HCG may become ineffective so be cognizant!

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

is your hair not being raped right now..?

Nice work, if u want to b&c just get on injectable t. U can still use the topical dht if u want

Nice work, if u want to b&c just get on injectable t. U can still use the topical dht if u want
I like transdermal T since most of it converts to DHT and less to estrogen. With injectable T I’d most likely need an AI

is your hair not being raped right now..?
I haven’t had any hair loss. Proves that DHT is not the only factor when it comes to hair loss.

I haven’t had any hair loss. Proves that DHT is not the only factor when it comes to hair loss.
Show ur hairline

• +1
Show ur hairline
IMG 8754
IMG 8755

how much did the dht cost

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

Very impressive results. Mind posting a photo of your actual bloodwork? Ive seen a lot of people shilling alphagels on this forum, if your gonna promote the company with your bloodwork post, at least include an actual photo of your bloodwork so people know its not fake. Also whats the point of using testosterone gel instead of injections? Injections are much more bioavailable and aromatize much less.

Edit: 481 ng/ dL of DHT is extremely high, suspiciously so. Please post a photo of your labs so we know this isnt larp.

Last edited:
Very impressive results. Mind posting a photo of your actual bloodwork? Ive seen a lot of people shilling alphagels on this forum, if your gonna promote the company with your bloodwork post, at least include an actual photo of your bloodwork so people know its not fake. Also whats the point of using testosterone gel instead of injections? Injections are much more bioavailable and aromatize much less.

Edit: 481 ng/ dL of DHT is extremely high, suspiciously so. Please post a photo of your labs so we know this isnt larp.
That was a typo, I meant 491ng/dL. I’ve attached my DHT bloodwork result here.

Injections actually aromatize much more than transdermal T. Transdermal T avoids peaks and valleys since it can be applied twice a day, also it converts much more abundantly into DHT than injectable T.

Considering that I’m using 200mg of DHT per day transdermally, I expected my levels to be supraphysiological, in fact I was hoping for even higher numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_8588.jpeg
    IMG_8588.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
Definitely a nw2 you’ve baldcel genes
My hairline has always been the same since puberty. My DHT levels have been supraphysiological for months now, if I was prone to balding and the DHT theory was real, I wouldn’t have a single hair left by now

My hairline has always been the same since puberty. My DHT levels have been supraphysiological for months now, if I was prone to balding and the DHT theory was real, I wouldn’t have a single hair left by now
Idk about that
Some guy on bodybuilding forum only started losing his hair on his 6th cycle before that his hair was intact
So it could always happen you never know mpb is strange and unpredictable

Idk about that
Some guy on bodybuilding forum only started losing his hair on his 6th cycle before that his hair was intact
So it could always happen you never know mpb is strange and unpredictable
Either way transdermal DHT has a short half life so if I ever notice any hair loss I can just stop using it and my hair will grow back.

But I am yet to notice any hair loss, I check my pillow every morning and also check whilst showering for any hair loss.

Post actual lab photos..

Anyone can type out numbers and claim shit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
what looksminning effects?

Just lower dht it can't be worth running that dosage when you could be at 50-70% of it and getting plenty of the results

Just lower dht it can't be worth running that dosage when you could be at 50-70% of it and getting plenty of the results
I will lower it at some point and eventually maintain long term at 80ng/dL which is slightly above the reference range

I will lower it at some point and eventually maintain long term at 80ng/dL which is slightly above the reference range
Ok ur at fucking 421 tho

Balding is very very likely and you are very lucky as you said

Ur hairline isn't good tho, I know you don't seem to care but it's not really worth losing just to keep feeling like an animal

I'm sure it feels great but high trt + continuing dht at moderate dose will do just as well for your animalism 👺

Ok ur at fucking 421 tho

Balding is very very likely and you are very lucky as you said

Ur hairline isn't good tho, I know you don't seem to care but it's not really worth losing just to keep feeling like an animal

I'm sure it feels great but high trt + continuing dht at moderate dose will do just as well for your animalism 👺
My hairline has always been like this though, so I’m not experiencing any hair loss. I will eventually drop down my dosage to a more normal level for the sake of my lipids, although I will always keep my DHT in the upper range since the benefits greatly outweigh any risk for me.

My Bloodwork results:
DHT = 481ng/dL
Estradiol = 27pg/ml

How long have you been using for

That was a typo, I meant 491ng/dL. I’ve attached my DHT bloodwork result here.

Injections actually aromatize much more than transdermal T. Transdermal T avoids peaks and valleys since it can be applied twice a day, also it converts much more abundantly into DHT than injectable T.

Considering that I’m using 200mg of DHT per day transdermally, I expected my levels to be supraphysiological, in fact I was hoping for even higher numbers.
Injections aromatize less for testosterone than gel. For DHT it doesnt matter as DHT doesnt aromatize.

Almost 1 year consistently
Am 16 and looking to make 1-1.5 inch length gain but can only afford 10% DHT gel, will that be fine if I use it consistently for a year

Any penis gains?