Alphagels DHT & T gel bloodwork results šŸ©ø

Iā€™ve ordered 12.5%, what were you gains like?

Where all would you apply it?
Just penis?

I havenā€™t had any hair loss. Proves that DHT is not the only factor when it comes to hair loss.
Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGFb) is what causes hair loss.

Iā€™ve ordered 12.5%, what were you gains like?
Iā€™m using 20% DHT gel, I havenā€™t heard of 12.5% DHT. Alphagels only has 10% DHT gel and 20% DHT gel.

My penis has grown slightly over 0.5ā€.

Am 16 and looking to make 1-1.5 inch length gain but can only afford 10% DHT gel, will that be fine if I use it consistently for a year
Lucky you if youā€™re using it at 16. You at 16 you could still grow 2ā€ + especially if you hit puberty late.

Iā€™m using 20% DHT gel, I havenā€™t heard of 12.5% DHT. Alphagels only has 10% DHT gel and 20% DHT gel.

Mirin Iā€™ve been pumping for like 3 months, dick went from 5.8 to 6.3 (in the pump) I was gonna order dht but I used the same email for my gh orders and my gh plug got arrested so I didnā€™t get the chance to make the dht order before I disbanded the account

At what age did it grow .5 inch?

Iā€™m hoping to grow 1.5 inches at 20.

At what age did it grow .5 inch?

Iā€™m hoping to grow 1.5 inches at 20.
At 25. I wasnā€™t consistent with penile application though, my main goals were masculinization so I started applying DHT to my arms and other areas.

If youā€™re consistent you can likely get at least an inch of growth at your age

Mirin Iā€™ve been pumping for like 3 months, dick went from 5.8 to 6.3 (in the pump) I was gonna order dht but I used the same email for my gh orders and my gh plug got arrested so I didnā€™t get the chance to make the dht order before I disbanded the account
Just make an account on protonmail, itā€™s secure as fuck.

At 25. I wasnā€™t consistent with penile application though, my main goals were masculinization so I started applying DHT to my arms and other areas.

If youā€™re consistent you can likely get at least an inch of growth at your age
That would be amazing,

Mind telling me all the specific areas you applied it to?

Can I use topical fin/min as a measure to prevent hair-loss while using the topical dht on my penis over the next year?

That would be amazing,

Mind telling me all the specific areas you applied it to?

Can I use topical fin/min as a measure to prevent hair-loss while using the topical dht on my penis over the next year?
Iā€™ve applied it to my dick, arms, shoulders and traps.

I donā€™t think youā€™d get hair loss from DHT in any case.